Some Enchanted Christmas PTR

Sister will be in hospital until at least Monday. I did ask the doctor today if there was any chance she could be well enough to go by 18th and she was reasonably positive but said she only covers weekends so it will be another doctor who makes that call on Monday.

Everything so crossed I have double vision.

My brother is doing the night shift tonight so I'm home to sleep in my bed - a great luxury after spending all night in a chair. Have been up since 5 yesterday morning. :headache:

Sister will be in hospital until at least Monday. I did ask the doctor today if there was any chance she could be well enough to go by 18th and she was reasonably positive but said she only covers weekends so it will be another doctor who makes that call on Monday.

Everything so crossed I have double vision.

My brother is doing the night shift tonight so I'm home to sleep in my bed - a great luxury after spending all night in a chair. Have been up since 5 yesterday morning. :headache:

How she doing today ?
I thought of you all weekend we been to see Santa ;)
You get there I'm sure of it :cloud9:
Keep us posted xxx

Thanks Rachael, hope you all had a great time seeing :santa:.

I slept for 13 hours straight last night and felt so rested. Got to hospital after lunch and she was in really good form, seemed much better than Saturday. She was exhausted quickly though, has very little stamina. Dad was here when doctors did their rounds and they said if her bloods show an improvement tomorrow she may get home.

Aunty came up on train to see her and we talked about holiday. She felt if we get medical clearance to travel we should go and perhaps do less than we would have to allow her more rest.

Brought her in her new Disney PJs and a lovely Mickey plush I had for Christmas in to cheer her up.

Still have hope. :)

Thanks Rachael, hope you all had a great time seeing :santa:.

I slept for 13 hours straight last night and felt so rested. Got to hospital after lunch and she was in really good form, seemed much better than Saturday. She was exhausted quickly though, has very little stamina. Dad was here when doctors did their rounds and they said if her bloods show an improvement tomorrow she may get home.

Aunty came up on train to see her and we talked about holiday. She felt if we get medical clearance to travel we should go and perhaps do less than we would have to allow her more rest.

Brought her in her new Disney PJs and a lovely Mickey plush I had for Christmas in to cheer her up.

Still have hope. :)

The dis keeps logging me out grr !!
We had a fab weekend in Edinburgh Santa was fab pic to die for Xmas markets lush and we saw wicked last night boys love the wicked witch now :)
Perfect !!! Thank you :)

Sounds like Catherine picking up in so pleased :dance3:
Aww it's a pair of pj and a plush you know me you only live once ;)
I agree with your aunt do less just being at disney at Christmas will be fab !!
We've had trip with illness and just took it for what it was you catch it all next time Anne :)
Catherine will love it anyway :hug: from me I really want everything to perfect fir you both xxx

Just being there and enjoying the atmosphere will be enough I'd say! a few M&Gs and make the most of her pass and you'll still have a good time. x

Thanks girls. :hug: Hopefully she continues to improve and we can get Dr's ok to go. Will have to notify her insurance Co as well.

Not getting home today. :sick:

They want to take more blood and if her 'levels' are down to double figures they will let her home with oral antibiotics. The levels were 334 on Thursday and were already in the 100s yesterday so hopeful.

Didn't ask about the trip, will save that for tomorrow. :)

Not getting home today. :sick:

They want to take more blood and if her 'levels' are down to double figures they will let her home with oral antibiotics. The levels were 334 on Thursday and were already in the 100s yesterday so hopeful.

Didn't ask about the trip, will save that for tomorrow. :)

Sorry to hear your sister has been so poorly, but glad that she seems to be improving. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Catherine's getting home and the doctor said she should be fine to travel. :cool1: :dance3:

Will ring insurer later and ask if I need to do anything else. Wonder whether they'll increase the premium - she already paid almost £100.

Yay!!!! My sister and I are so so pleased for you! Hopefully her health will continue to improve so you can enjoy your trip 100% :) :)

Just catching up with this! Really pleased things are looking more positive now and that you should be able to go on your magical Christmas trip :santa:

Thank you Dhidra. :hug:

Spoke to her TI co today and they have said once she has completed her course of antibiotics and I can say the infection is resolved they will cover her. I need to ring back on Monday when they're finished when they'll be able to tell me if theres an addition to the premium. :thumbsup2

Had a telephone call from her care manager today who has always been my best supporter among the professionals involved in Catherine's care and she was in DLP with her kids last week. Said it had been freezing cold and wasn't this really bad timing for us. She was a bit taken aback that I plan to go ahead but we talked it through and I told her I had planned for cold with thermals etc. and knew we'd have to spend more time in hotel than otherwise. In the end she said she would support me whatever decision I made because she knew I always acted in Catherine's best interests. Did feel a bit worried after that call. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter