Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning Sans family :wave2:

A9F6BF0E-8FEA-4B76-AFEF-FAB64F38B6B3.jpeg

Morning Lynne :wave:love the animal pics.

Few pictures of the works going on around JP..........especially for @keishashadow who asked for some if I was passing.........:D

Do you know what is going in that area?

The big news of the day is that B’s prom dress finally came in. It took almost 6 weeks. She has an appointment Saturday for alterations. The dress needs to be shortened and taken in some at the top. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

Beautiful dress.

And, as of 4:45 am today, we have no power.

Do you know what caused the power outage?

:wave: Sue, Keisha, Tink, Schumi, Mac, ckmiles, bobbie68, Pattyw, agavegirl1 and all the Sans family.

Tink hope all things are looking up for you :hug:

To all our Sans family who are ailing get well soon.
F9436F12-F09A-4961-BC09-BFF6DAF0A85C.jpeg

Need to get moving friends and I are going to beach in a little while. It was 55 when I woke up this morning and it’s supposed to go to 75. Sun is shinning so Beach should be comfortable this afternoon.

D53E4471-27A7-4566-BA0F-B0809325BF3B.jpeg

My rendezvous with my dentist aka dr death :), was a 2 fer yesterday & get to go back to do it again next week, oh yea to me. Gums not quite accepting the re-installed crown of a few weeks ago. Feel like i’m At war to keep my teeth in my head at this point:o

Charade - stunning dress! Will offset your DD’s hair color well.

Safe travels tonight Patty. What a great trip with family you had. Very much enjoyed the pictures you posted.

Quiet night, very cloudy, with an all rain day Thursday tomorrow. And that wind, makes you feel even cooler, as we did some errands, got the car gas, and stood in line, outside. As got a small cup of free water ice. Promo for first day of Spring. Hit the spot.

Since Whopper Wednesday, we were not in the mood, so we bought a pound of ground sirloin instead, and was a mom’s made burgers dinner. As little one said, much better tasting burgers. Yeah, and very little grease, as 95 perfect fat free. Made older one a patty melt. Little one and I had without bread, but little one did have crackers. She is also not fond of burger buns, and white bread.

View attachment 389562 View attachment 389563

Family likes my burgers. All agree when5 guys came to town, they copied ‘me’ :). I’m of the if anyone cares to grab take out or make said dinner, it tastes better to me no matter what it is. Not a fan of stuffed burgers though, reminds me of meat loaf for some reason.

Absolutely beautiful day today! 76F right now and it feels warmer which is lovely.......

Hot with a little breeze......almost perfect.........heading back to Suite to cool down a little soon........

Parks are busy, but lines didn’t seem too bad this morning.......walked on everything with EP, no waits at all.........

Few pictures of the works going on around JP..........especially for @keishashadow who asked for some if I was passing.........:D

View attachment 389729

View attachment 389730

View attachment 389731

And the new addition the new Potter ride, right at the entrance......it is really coming along!

View attachment 389732

Thank you, wow, all the vegetation is gone. Looks rather barren, liked that tropical vibe. So, refresh my memory, is there a purpose for an attraction behind that change?

Beautiful dress Charade. Chinese food in Florida....guess my opinion is coloured by my experiences. We’ve tried a few places in past years, none were good. So haven’t tried in quite a number of years. It’s not a must for me, as we have so many good ones at home, so I’d rather experience food we don’t have home.

Chinese food often veeres from ‘clean food’ into rather murky waters at buffets, etc. fact that it sits on warming tables surely doesn’t help the cause.

When digging around for place to eat our first night upcoming trip in SEA, saw that a jack in the box is nearby. Have heard of but never have seen/tried. Anyone ever tried the chain?

The Ordinary (under the Deciem umbrella) is a small skin care company. They don’t have many brick & mortar stores. We’re just lucky there’s one here. I think there’s only 3-4 in the US. New York (I don’t know where, prob the city, Chicago, and somewhere else). But you can order online. They have a US web site.
I never heard of it till last year from daughter. So far I’ve been really happy with the products I’ve bought. As I run out of products I’ve been replacing with The Ordinary.
Possible rain for us tomorrow night.

Never heard of that brand. Have tried Honest brand, fine but don’t really see any appreciable difference other than the environmental benefits they tout.

What i really need is a mild, gentle cleanser that will work with my newly purchased battery operated facial brush. Tried 2 different ones I had on hand. One was too thick of consistency, ala more of a mask type). The other just absorbed into the brush head.:confused3

Happy Friday. This means laundry and house cleaning for me. At some point I also need to get to the grocery store.

I found my old magic band today, so I am going to take it to Disney and see if it still works.

Glad you are feeling better Charade, and are eating some now. Very pretty dress. So nice she likes a ball gown dress. Little one would not been seen in a dress like that. I tried hard to get her to pick a royal blue one very similar to B’s dress that was gorgeous on her, but it was a loud no. Oh well. I hope B has fun, and no too many alterations needed. Little one does her own makeup for every day, but for prom, she likes to be more formal, as all the girls around her do. Pictures, ya know.

And, as of 4:45 am today, we have no power. Good thing DH and I wake up without an alarm, and lucky, I had my phone charging next to my bed. Nice it’s flashlight works well enough to see. Off to take a shower, and get dressed. Without the heater working, it needs electricity to spark the flame, so house is feeling cool, I may leave a little earlier. Here is hoping kids answer their phone. Windy sounding outside. Sigh.

And this is Friday!
The ball gown style is what looks best on B. She does not have the right body shape for one of the close fitting styles. B doesn’t usually wear any makeup, but has been doing her own makeup for dance for several years.
Hope you got your power back.

Beautiful dress Charade. Chinese food in Florida....guess my opinion is coloured by my experiences. We’ve tried a few places in past years, none were good. So haven’t tried in quite a number of years. It’s not a must for me, as we have so many good ones at home, so I’d rather experience food we don’t have home.
I know we ate Chinese food when we lived in Miami, I just don’t remember anything about it. I guess that means that the food we had was neither exceptionally good nor exceptionally bad.
Dh hates eating at chain restaurants when we go on vacation unless it is a chain we don’t have here.

Charade, daughters dress is gorgeous!
She will feel beautiful in it
Thanks. She says it makes her feel like she should be on the red carpet in Hollywood.

Need to get moving friends and I are going to beach in a little while. It was 55 when I woke up this morning and it’s supposed to go to 75. Sun is shinning so Beach should be comfortable this afternoon.
75 sounds heavenly. It is sunny here today but in the 50s and windy.

Laundry is calling.

Happy TGIF all!!

There were snow flurries this morning- but temps are above freezing so it melted! Yay!:cheer2:

Ugh on dental issues, Keisha! Hope the crown will be all set soon!!:)

Lynne- No power when you're trying to get ready in the morning! What a pain! Love the Friday memes!:)

Pretty prom dress, Charade!:thumbsup2

Have fun at the beach, Robo!:sunny:

Good morning Schumi, Mac, Sue, Buckeev, and all the other peeps here!:wave2:

Think I'l order Panera for lunch! Need to stock up on groceries this weekend!

Have a great day all!!

86732-This-Is-My-Happy-Friday-Face.jpg

Ha, I had a Jack in the Box near where I used to work many a years ago, but it closed down soon after I started working there. A Checkers took it's place, and I am not sure that is even there now. 5 Guys is usually our burger place.

Older one told me around 10:30 this morning, power back on. From a map from our electric provider, seemed like an underground cable, quite close to us, was not working as the cause. You'd have thought with the bustling wind, and heavy rain last night, it would have been a cause above ground. Just thankful that it happened in the wee hours, after all went to bed, and now got it back in less than a day.

You know it was windy, when office windows were whistling from the wind. Once again, the bare tree outside my window is doing the rumba. And yay, a bit of sun to be seen. That, and the wind, should dry up all the wet that was this morning. It rained until almost 11. Wind Advisory out for today, and tomorrow. High of 52 these 2 days as well. In other words, light weight winter jacket still on.

Yep, with the sun, it's a good time to talk my lunch walk. You can bet, that hair tie is in, and the sunglasses on.

Rock on, all. And sending well wishes to Keisha. Hope your teeth issues gets done quick. And wish I was near Patty, as I'd join her ordering from Panera.

Do you know what is going in that area?

My rendezvous with my dentist aka dr death :), was a 2 fer yesterday & get to go back to do it again next week, oh yea to me. Gums not quite accepting the re-installed crown of a few weeks ago. Feel like i’m At war to keep my teeth in my head at this point:o

Family likes my burgers. All agree when5 guys came to town, they copied ‘me’ :). I’m of the if anyone cares to grab take out or make said dinner, it tastes better to me no matter what it is. Not a fan of stuffed burgers though, reminds me of meat loaf for some reason.

Thank you, wow, all the vegetation is gone. Looks rather barren, liked that tropical vibe. So, refresh my memory, is there a purpose for an attraction behind that change?

Chinese food often veeres from ‘clean food’ into rather murky waters at buffets, etc. fact that it sits on warming tables surely doesn’t help the cause.

Yep......it’s in preparation for the new JP ride.......looks to be an absolute whopper of a ride......not aimed at kiddies.......

You’re having quite the time with dr death!!! Good luck with the adjustments and you’ll win the war eventually I’m sure.......

Chinese buffets are to be avoided for sure.......in fact in general I avoid most buffet places.........although I do like RP and Sapphire breakfast buffets........

@Sue M .....we had lunch at Hot and Juicy Crawfish today.......beautiful!!!!

Beautiful hot day today.........we love this heat!!!!

Last full day, so we have said some goodbyes to those we won’t see tomorrow.......heading over to Club Lounge later to say our goodbyes there, especially to one who is being promoted and we won’t see him the same amount anymore, we loved to chat to him for ages when we went to the lounge.......then going to do the Wok experience tonight before heading back to Sapphire and StrongWater Bar.........

Feeling a little whooped........so many late nights and early mornings are catching up with us........but loved every second!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.........

Pi, did i hear Pi? :). Almost 70 degrees here, woo hoo

Thinking for June/July trip we may just do the first 3 nights @ WBC. Believe it or not it’s approx the same price as one night @ PF, which i find utterly ridiculous whether there is a new coaster or not. We’ve visited same time period several times, it’s only gone up since i’ve Been checking this year. Sigh. Guess i better nail something down for Oct before I’m whining the same tune

DiL talked me into accompanying & GD DL for their first visit late August. She bought airfare this AM, a red eye coming back (boo-hoo, that’ll be my first for that). All i need to do is rustle up a non-skanky hotel, of which there are many there it seems-ew, ew, ew. Will celebrate the minion’s 9th bd

Love the cat

Any trip over 12 hours can challenge the best of amicable marriages IMO. I’m that person who wants to make time/doesn’t want to make frequent stops, mr is totally different, he enjoys the journey. How dare he? Haha

I have a canister of Clorox wipes in bathrooms & kitchen, buy in bulk from amazon, I feel you. Just always forget to pick up small pkg to take on plane. Probably wouldn’t get sick nearly every time if i did.
I can’t remember, did I give you the name of the place we stay at for DL?

Glad you are feeling better Charade, and are eating some now. Very pretty dress. So nice she likes a ball gown dress. Little one would not been seen in a dress like that. I tried hard to get her to pick a royal blue one very similar to B’s dress that was gorgeous on her, but it was a loud no. Oh well. I hope B has fun, and no too many alterations needed. Little one does her own makeup for every day, but for prom, she likes to be more formal, as all the girls around her do. Pictures, ya know.

And, as of 4:45 am today, we have no power. Good thing DH and I wake up without an alarm, and lucky, I had my phone charging next to my bed. Nice it’s flashlight works well enough to see. Off to take a shower, and get dressed. Without the heater working, it needs electricity to spark the flame, so house is feeling cool, I may leave a little earlier. Here is hoping kids answer their phone. Windy sounding outside. Sigh.

And this is Friday!
What caused the power out? I usually wake up by myself but just in case I always had my iPhone alarm set! Hope she enjoys getting the makeup done! I had it done for myself once for my nephews wedding. Wow! I thought I did a good job doing my own but this guy was amazing. When he asked what I wanted, I said I still want to look like me, but better lol.

:wave: Hey all you homies.

Well, about a 20 minute earlier, still raining and very wet commute, and seems like the traffic is about the same. And, ooh, step out the door, can't see. Bad hair day alert. Hair tie ready, and puffy hair day alert too. Extra reason for that hair tie.

Oh, thanks for the info on that skin care company, Sue. May take a ride up to NYC, and goggle where all that stuff that isn't found around my City can be found.

With that, it is a Friday, and that needs some reminders:

th
Love Kermit! You’re welcome, when I find something I really like, and works, I like to share. You don’t have to be near a store, you can order online. Sephora on line also has it. I’ve always used high end products that cost $$$. So I was amazed at this company. The founder was unhappy with how much the major companies marked up products. So the company gives high quality at affordable prices. Win win. I started with their serum, The Buffet with Copper. I liked it so much as I ran out of products, I started replacing with The Ordinary products. And just picked up eye serum from Hylamide. The company has 3 lines of skin care. The Ordinary, Hylamide and Niod.

When digging around for place to eat our first night upcoming trip in SEA, saw that a jack in the box is nearby. Have heard of but never have seen/tried. Anyone ever tried the chain?

Never heard of that brand. Have tried Honest brand, fine but don’t really see any appreciable difference other than the environmental benefits they tout.

What i really need is a mild, gentle cleanser that will work with my newly purchased battery operated facial brush. Tried 2 different ones I had on hand. One was too thick of consistency, ala more of a mask type). The other just absorbed into the brush head.:confused3
Oh, sorry about the dental problems. There’s nothing worse! Hope dentist can fix it. I love 5 Guys! So good.

Yes, I’ve heard of Jack in the Box! Have gone to them in California. Not in a long time though. What area are you staying in? Are you looking for take out only? When we stay in Sea we usually stay in the Southcenter Mall Tukwilla area and there are several take out places. Chipotle, for one. Shake and Go. We stayed downtown once and ate at Cheesecake Factory.

Happy Friday. This means laundry and house cleaning for me. At some point I also need to get to the grocery store.

I found my old magic band today, so I am going to take it to Disney and see if it still works.

I know we ate Chinese food when we lived in Miami, I just don’t remember anything about it. I guess that means that the food we had was neither exceptionally good nor exceptionally bad.
Dh hates eating at chain restaurants when we go on vacation unless it is a chain we don’t have here.

Thanks. She says it makes her feel like she should be on the red carpet in Hollywood.

75 sounds heavenly. It is sunny here today but in the 50s and windy.

Laundry is calling.
Yay for finding your Band. Always good to have 2. I must say, I like the newer ones, they seem softer.
I did eat at PF Chang in N. Miami Beach, Aventura area. There’s one on Biscayne. That was decent, but over priced!
Temps dropped here from 70 at beginning of week to 59 today and partly cloudy.

Probab from Irma then..Not sure, but there are definitely tons of busy bee construction projects and/or repairs going on! Such a pretty little town!
We stay just below Delray in Deerfield Beach. 2 yrs ago Irma hit. We were lucky we had flights out 2 days before Irma hit. Our last day I had to wait in an hour gas lineup to fill rental car at Costco before returning car. Gas stations were running out of gas, Costco ran out of water, it was crazy! Florida is so slow with hurricane repairs. Replacing street signs, etc.

Happy TGIF all!!

There were snow flurries this morning- but temps are above freezing so it melted! Yay!:cheer2:

Good morning Schumi, Mac, Sue, Buckeev, and all the other peeps here!:wave2:

Think I'l order Panera for lunch! Need to stock up on groceries this weekend!

Have a great day all!!
Snow flurries yikes! Panera sounds good!

Ha, I had a Jack in the Box near where I used to work many a years ago, but it closed down soon after I started working there. A Checkers took it's place, and I am not sure that is even there now. 5 Guys is usually our burger place.

Older one told me around 10:30 this morning, power back on. From a map from our electric provider, seemed like an underground cable, quite close to us, was not working as the cause. You'd have thought with the bustling wind, and heavy rain last night, it would have been a cause above ground. Just thankful that it happened in the wee hours, after all went to bed, and now got it back in less than a day.

You know it was windy, when office windows were whistling from the wind. Once again, the bare tree outside my window is doing the rumba. And yay, a bit of sun to be seen. That, and the wind, should dry up all the wet that was this morning. It rained until almost 11. Wind Advisory out for today, and tomorrow. High of 52 these 2 days as well. In other words, light weight winter jacket still on.

Yep, with the sun, it's a good time to talk my lunch walk. You can bet, that hair tie is in, and the sunglasses on.
Wow that sounds quite the wind storm. It is surprising the problem would be underground! I hate wind storms, they set my teeth on edge. Don’t like to see the tall trees swaying.

Yep......it’s in preparation for the new JP ride.......looks to be an absolute whopper of a ride......not aimed at kiddies.......

Chinese buffets are to be avoided for sure.......in fact in general I avoid most buffet places.........although I do like RP and Sapphire breakfast buffets........

@Sue M .....we had lunch at Hot and Juicy Crawfish today.......beautiful!!!!

Beautiful hot day today.........we love this heat!!!!

Last full day, so we have said some goodbyes to those we won’t see tomorrow.......heading over to Club Lounge later to say our goodbyes there, especially to one who is being promoted and we won’t see him the same amount anymore, we loved to chat to him for ages when we went to the lounge.......then going to do the Wok experience tonight before heading back to Sapphire and StrongWater Bar.........

Feeling a little whooped........so many late nights and early mornings are catching up with us........but loved every second!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.........
I agree, I avoid the Chinese Buffets. Some buffets are bad what ever kind of food. But I like the Disney ones. They keep the food fresh.

Can’t wait for Hot and Juicy! Both my crab loving daughter and my friend are excited about it. What did you order? How’s the shrimp? Won’t be long now. A month from tomorrow we leave for Ft. Lauderdale flights.

Is the Wok experience affected by lobby Reno?

Safe travels home!

Last edited:
Yay for finding your Band. Always good to have 2. I must say, I like the newer ones, they seem softer.
I did eat at PF Chang in N. Miami Beach, Aventura area. There’s one on Biscayne. That was decent, but over priced!

I just have the one magic band from our 2015 trip. We didn’t get new ones for this trip since we are not staying at a Disney Resort. I guess I don’t really need a magic band, but I think it will make fast passes easier.

I have eaten at that PF Chang’s in Aventura. I used to live close to the Aventura mall. I don’t remember much about the experience except we had a really outstanding waiter the first time we went..

I haven’t tried Honest. I’ve seen it in drugstores. So can’t compare them. But I think The Ordinary has a higher % of the active ingredients. And less filler ingredients. They also tell you the % of the product you’re getting. I decided to compare ingredients of Retinol in both companies. Honest Co doesn’t tell you how much retinol is in theirs. And has a long list of ingredients.
I was at Winners (TJ Max in the US) and picked up a tube of Elizabeth Arden 2 in 1 cleanser. Works well with my facial thingy! It’s the battery operated silicone thing I picked up at Sephora. Foreo.

I just have the one magic band from our 2015 trip. We didn’t get new ones for this trip since we are not staying at a Disney Resort. I guess I don’t really need a magic band, but I think it will make fast passes easier.

I have eaten at that PF Chang’s in Aventura. I used to live close to the Aventura mall. I don’t remember much about the experience except we had a really outstanding waiter the first time we went..
Small world! We went there because my mom lived near 163rd St - Sunny Isles. And her first cousin lived west of Aventura so it was a halfway point. Also used to go to The Original Pancake House near by. Those Apple pancakes were amazing.

For sure the MB will make life easier. Can add ticket to it and just tap for FPs instead of fumbling for ticket. For Universal I’m going to have to dig out my lanyard. I kept the one from photo packet I bought last time. And I’ll get another this time. I bought the Mardi Gras AP special 1 yr photo pkg. I’ll give my daughter one.

Last edited:
I can’t remember, did I give you the name of the place we stay at for DL?

What caused the power out? I usually wake up by myself but just in case I always had my iPhone alarm set! Hope she enjoys getting the makeup done! I had it done for myself once for my nephews wedding. Wow! I thought I did a good job doing my own but this guy was amazing. When he asked what I wanted, I said I still want to look like me, but better lol.

Love Kermit! You’re welcome, when I find something I really like, and works, I like to share. You don’t have to be near a store, you can order online. Sephora on line also has it. I’ve always used high end products that cost $$$. So I was amazed at this company. The founder was unhappy with how much the major companies marked up products. So the company gives high quality at affordable prices. Win win. I started with their serum, The Buffet with Copper. I liked it so much as I ran out of products, I started replacing with The Ordinary products. And just picked up eye serum from Hylamide. The company has 3 lines of skin care. The Ordinary, Hylamide and Niod.

Oh, sorry about the dental problems. There’s nothing worse! Hope dentist can fix it. I love 5 Guys! So good.

Yes, I’ve heard of Jack in the Box! Have gone to them in California. Not in a long time though. What area are you staying in? Are you looking for take out only? When we stay in Sea we usually stay in the Southcenter Mall Tukwilla area and there are several take out places. Chipotle, for one. Shake and Go. We stayed downtown once and ate at Cheesecake Factory.

We stay just below Delray in Deerfield Beach. 2 yrs ago Irma hit. We were lucky we had flights out 2 days before Irma hit. Our last day I had to wait in an hour gas lineup to fill rental car at Costco before returning car. Gas stations were running out of gas, Costco ran out of water, it was crazy! Florida is so slow with hurricane repairs. Replacing street signs, etc.

Snow flurries yikes! Panera sounds good!

Wow that sounds quite the wind storm. It is surprising the problem would be underground! I hate wind storms, they set my teeth on edge. Don’t like to see the tall trees swaying.

I agree, I avoid the Chinese Buffets. Some buffets are bad what ever kind of food. But I like the Disney ones. They keep the food fresh.

Can’t wait for Hot and Juicy! Both my crab loving daughter and my friend are excited about it. What did you order? How’s the shrimp? Won’t be long now. A month from tomorrow we leave for Ft. Lauderdale flights.

Safe travels home!

Sue i’ll Have to look for that cleanser, thanks. You didn’t share which DL hotel. Even though i’m Locked into the great wolf lodge via hotwire, would love to know. The mr & I may head out there first week dec in lieu of WDW. Didn’t realize it’s such a busy week there as their candlelight processional which is only held a weekend. Not finding anything promising thus far to book as a placeholder.

The GW requires usuage of the resort shuttle or uber but reading the reviews of many of the properties on harbor, etc. were enough to curl my hair lol. The old sheraton, majestic garden looks quite nice to me. Don’t know anyone who has stayed there though.

Carole - sounds like a great last night there

Sue i’ll Have to look for that cleanser, thanks. You didn’t share which DL hotel. Even though i’m Locked into the great wolf lodge via hotwire, would love to know. The mr & I may head out there first week dec in lieu of WDW. Didn’t realize it’s such a busy week there as their candlelight processional which is only held a weekend. Not finding anything promising thus far to book as a placeholder.

The GW requires usuage of the resort shuttle or uber but reading the reviews of many of the properties on harbor, etc. were enough to curl my hair lol. The old sheraton, majestic garden looks quite nice to me. Don’t know anyone who has stayed there though.

Carole - sounds like a great last night there
We stay at The Anaheim Hotel at 1700 S. Harbour. It’s a block walk to the gate. There’s a Pizza Press downstairs. It’s a well kept older hotel with several 2 story buildings. Was sold a few years ago and all rooms have been renovated. We like the building behind the lobby, next too pool. Central location. I enjoy the balcony too. Huge pool. Pretty grounds. It’s nothing fancy like GWL, but it’s clean, well run and short walk to DL. No shuttle needed.

We stay at The Anaheim Hotel at 1700 S. Harbour. It’s a block walk to the gate. There’s a Pizza Press downstairs. It’s a well kept older hotel with several 2 story buildings. Was sold a few years ago and all rooms have been renovated. We like the building behind the lobby, next too pool. Central location. I enjoy the balcony too. Huge pool. Pretty grounds. It’s nothing fancy like GWL, but it’s clean, well run and short walk to DL. No shuttle needed.

I was pushing for that one originally, great rates for the area & it looked like it had nice rehab but still retro kitsch which fits perfectly for DL IMO

especially liked the Olympic sized pool. Found multiple reviews on TA complaining about large gaps in the door frames which got it voted down by the gals. It’s still in my sites for Dec.

Honestly, I can’t place it in my mind on Harbor. Know I had to walk past it. Would you say approx 15 - 20 min walk to turnstyles?

I was pushing for that one originally, great rates for the area & it looked like it had nice rehab but still retro kitsch which fits perfectly for DL IMO

especially liked the Olympic sized pool. Found multiple reviews on TA complaining about large gaps in the door frames which got it voted down by the gals. It’s still in my sites for Dec.

Honestly, I can’t place it in my mind on Harbor. Know I had to walk past it. Would you say approx 15 - 20 min walk to turnstyles?
At the most. It’s a bit of a walk from the street to when you get to security. I never noticed gaps in door frame.
It’s across the street from The Grand Legacy. The hotel next to Anaheim Hotel is Castle Inn. Our first room had a view of Guardians of Galaxy which is directly across the street. But since they started charging extra for “theme park view” we don’t book that building (1). Imo not worth the upcharge.

Last edited:

Safe travels home!

It was so good!!! I had 1lb of shrimp with hot and juicy seasoning and spicy......shrimp is amazing......Tom got crawfish with the same but there isn’t a lot too the crawfish......he’d get the shrimp again. We also had the snow crab and it was all gorgeous.......we don’t like corn on the cob or sausage but we did have a portion of Cajun fries........all gorgeous....funnily enough someone we know is going to be the new assistant manager........will look forward to seeing her there.

Wok experience is down in the Islands restaurant so not affected at all........Orchids sushi will be relocated to the private dining room in Islands restaurant where the Club Lounge was relocated to when they had the refurb.

I believe that downstairs area is planned for refurb following year.

Thanks, always good to get home.......:)

It was so good!!! I had 1lb of shrimp with hot and juicy seasoning and spicy......shrimp is amazing......Tom got crawfish with the same but there isn’t a lot too the crawfish......he’d get the shrimp again. We also had the snow crab and it was all gorgeous.......we don’t like corn on the cob or sausage but we did have a portion of Cajun fries........all gorgeous....funnily enough someone we know is going to be the new assistant manager........will look forward to seeing her there.

Wok experience is down in the Islands restaurant so not affected at all........Orchids sushi will be relocated to the private dining room in Islands restaurant where the Club Lounge was relocated to when they had the refurb.

I believe that downstairs area is planned for refurb following year.

Thanks, always good to get home.......:)
Good to know about shrimp way to go. And I’m sure will get the crab. We were thinking about the corn, was it that you just don’t like corn on cob or was it their corn in particular? Sounds like fries is going to be the way to go, and easy to share. I usually just end up picking at them.

I believe we plan on a meal at Islands. And The Kitchen. But may wait for the kitchen when we stay at HRH Sept.

Yay it’s Saturday!

Not a big deal for me but it is for those that hold down a full time job each week

Retirement means every day is a Saturday

Have a great weekend homies

Safe travels home Schumi

For those trip planning, crossing my fingers you get everything lined up for your first priority

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter