Something About Nothing ... #12

View attachment 397048
Is your doggie feeling better now? Ours often gets upset tummy as he eats any rubbish he can find! He’s a real cutie though and brings lots of peace to our lives. Meet Louie...

Louie is so handsome!! I think you are correct Realfoodfans; Bogart ate something he shouldnt have. He is feeling better this morning, but still is enjoying have extra pampering.

View attachment 397048
Is your doggie feeling better now? Ours often gets upset tummy as he eats any rubbish he can find! He’s a real cutie though and brings lots of peace to our lives. Meet Louie...

Beautiful doggy!!! I love that type of dog.......they all seem to have such lovely temperaments........

Getting wild and wooly here now......winds are really getting up....

Nice night to be tucked up inside........

In case I miss you later..…..Janet, wishing you and your Mister a very happy vacation...….enjoy the sunshine and everything else that goes with it...…..

Look forward to hearing all about it :wave2:

Well, after all my talk of O`Charley`s in Orlando...….just got a pm from nashvilletrio to tell us it`s closed down...…..never saw that coming.....it`s been there for years, as long as we`ve been going at least.....

Tom had the menu open for it yesterday...……:sad1:

I did love their Nashville hot chicken sandwich.....it was hot!!!! Just as it should be.....and the ooey gooey caramel pie was delectable...….we`ll miss going there......I believe nearest one now is Jacksonville.....little bit too far to go for a sandwich.....

Listening to my DH snore. Watching iPad and will tell him time for bed in 20 minutes. He may want to watch the 10 o’clock news, with his eyes closed. Me, will hit the hay.

Going to see that 3 hour movie tomorrow morning. Older one said there was an 11 o’clock viewing tonight. Um, you can. Smart kid, seeing it with little one and me instead.

5D9EAF80-66BB-48E1-92C9-8A088979C2BD.jpeg

Sounds like a nice evening RFF.......love a good local pub for good food!

Hey buckeev.......nice to see you......hope you’re doing good......:wave2:

Lynne......a 3 hour movie! That is a long movie.......hope you enjoy it.......

mac......hope your foot is getting better by the day........how long till your trip now.....must be coming up soon....I know you enjoy those trips a lot.......:)

Saturday morning again and I’m up far too early again......

Bacon is plentiful this morning........pancakes requested too.......not going out today, planning a day at home and will get some little jobs done I’ve been putting off........and have ordered some clothes that are being delivered today......will see if they fit of course.......:laughing:

Have a great Saturday.........

mac......hope your foot is getting better by the day........how long till your trip now.....must be coming up soon....I know you enjoy those trips a lot.......:)

Bacon is plentiful this morning........pancakes requested too.......not going out today, planning a day at home and will get some little jobs done I’ve been putting off........and have ordered some clothes that are being delivered today......will see if they fit of course.......:laughing:

Morning Schumi - yes we really enjoyed our evening thank you.

I’m sleeping really badly at the moment but been reading in bed to try and not disturb DH. Pouring down here and breezy. Don’t think I’ll be eating breakfast as too much food last night I’m still beyond full!

Not planning on going out as we have to begin examination of financial paperwork (340 pages) and list all our questions - next solicitor
meeting Friday. When we need a break will get some more down from the loft. Not a good Saturday but has to be done.

Good Morning Schumi and Real.

Yum, i’ll be over to Schumi’s. Bacon and pancakes.

Buckeev, nice you passed by. Hope all is good, and no flooding with all the rain Texas has had.

Well, the rain is gone for a day. The storm that passed at dinner time last night had winds that almost sounded like a tornado. Those winds were fierce, rain in buckets, thunder and some lightning too. But then it was clear, and much cooler last night. See the cold front did not play nice with our warmer air, but it won, so almost a ten degree drop in temps today.

Time for tea. Later.

It’s a perfect day for bacon and now pancakes

My favorite splurge breakfast
Save leftovers for me in case I’m late

I’m off the walking boot for the foot and it all seems normal now
My other issues still hanging around
I can stop that treatment day after our trip starts
I call this progress
Sunday Mr Mac and I celebrate our 40th

Saturday is usually the best day of the week for many
Hope all homies enjoy this weekend

Schumi exciting to get your delivery today
All your clothes will fit
Your always wear the nicest outfits

It’s a perfect day for bacon and now pancakes

My favorite splurge breakfast
Save leftovers for me I’m case I’m late

I’m off the walking boot for the foot and it all seems normal now
My other issues still hanging around
I can stop that treatment day after our trip starts
I call this progress
Sunday Mr Mac and I celebrate our 40th

Saturday is usually the best day of the week for many
Hope all homies enjoy this weekend

Schumi exciting to get your delivery today
All your clothes will fit
Your always wear the nicest outfits
Congratulations on your 40 years Mac - have you anything planned?

This must be my slow day as just saw real and Robo and Lynne got their posts in while I was typing away

Nice to see you all here this early Saturday morning!
All have a great day!

Schumi pancakes and bacon sound good ::yes::

Happy trails to Keisha and her hubby. Have a great trip.

Realfoodfans Louie is so cute...thank you for sharing a pic of him.

Well I have my suitcase down. Now to put something in it. Flying out tomorrow evening. Wished we could have had an option for earlier flight. Always feel a day wasted when we fly late evening. Looking forward to this getaway with granddaughter.

Will have everyone over for lunch tomorrow. Will turn grill over to son. He grills the best steaks.

Sun :sunny: is shining this morning. I have a few errands to run. Cold is running its course. Cough is getting somewhat better. Florida sun should help a lot.

Sending everyone who is ailing good get well wishes.

Mac hope the foot is healed up for you.

:wave: Schumi, Lynne, Keisha, Mac, Tink, Monykalyn, Pattyw, Charade, SueM, Realfoodfans, Ckmiles, bobbie68, buckeev and all our Sans family.

Have a great Saturday

Congratulations on your 40 years Mac - have you anything planned?
Yea we booked a tour with an organization we have been members with for the last 21 years
Civil War Round Table of Chicago
Each year we devote 5 days of doing battlefield preservations of the Civil war and rewalk battle sites studying the tactics, paths, minds of the battle plans from
Documents

Once we get to Vicksburg Ms we should have about 200 + members arriving
Have luxury tour busses to take us to historical and actual sites
All permits secured a year in advance
Have select experts for our guides
Up at 7:20 am as busses roll out then
Back to hotel by 7:30
Pm and a speaker banquet begins at 8 to 10

Then the day starts again next day
All our meal choices are ordered in advance
My thoughts are I hope I do like what I ordered for lunch and dinner 6 months out
Lol
All evening dinners are dress up sit down with two park ranger speakers
They usually are men that are expects of this battlefield and share for two hours with the group
We each get our own booklet each night so we can follow easily as many details are given

Places we go to are off limits to the public but our permits are set up for the group a few years out

Gettysburg was a top trip for the group
We were allowed in the new building for the dirama that was in the progress of being finished up

Ten years ago the tour was in chicamauga ga/Chattanooga Tn

We loved this area so much told each other that someday this is the area we will retire to

And 2017 it happened
We moved

Battlefield is a short drive from our house
Horse trails, Biking and walking trails etc
Group tours and local activities always going on for the public

I’ve only had to miss one tour in over these years due to a health issue
Like the knee surgery
So I’ve been resting up and feel I can handle the tour

Oops, just saw Robo second post

Have a fabulous trip with the grands!

Hope it all goes smooth and hope the Florida sun zaps that cold cough from you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter