Something About Nothing ... #12

Keisha

6 Days 6 hours 29 minutes 40 seconds

Lynne and Mac

7 Days 6 hours 29 minutes 40 seconds

View attachment 271826

Hmmm, not sure which i like better...personalized countdown or my boy Seversus:wizard:

Long day here, great niece's BD party was nice. Glad the hall had AC, hit 90 degrees again here today woohoo! She was a very early premie, glad to see she's doing well for her 1st BD but still such a tiny button.

Musical instruments - two played drums/bells, one the saxophone - then segued into lead vocals for a band.

Booked the Hilton DTD for our 1st night. Always treat us well & we like being able to walk back after refreshments :)

Welcome home Tink, bet the trip flew by for you. Glad you got it in despite the storm.

Carole must be enjoying that surprise :)

Last night at RPR. Been thinking about you guys all week. We've had a wonderful vacation and I survived my first HHN! And if really was not as "scary" as I thought. Did learn I would LOVE an unmasking tour.

Ate at jakes earlier and thought of Lynne and Mac. Miss you ladies!

Also hate that I won't make a meet up this year.

We leave for Texas on a Monday and will be back the 5th. However, I don't think we're sticking around after.

Also.... I have some news
IMG_8310.JPG
IMG_8311.JPG
IMG_8367.JPG
IMG_8360.JPG

Hope everyone is well.
I know many of you are probably still recovering from the storm:sad2::grouphug:

Congratulations homie!!!
Beautiful ring!
What a lovely couple you are in the pics
It is literally perfect!!! I LOVE it so much. The more I stare at it the more I fall in love with it(and him.) It has prints on both sides of the band and sapphire is, of course, my birth stone and blue my favorite color. It also matches the necklace he gave me back in May. and the jewelry I already have. He really did his homework! Not to mention it comes from a very ethical company that reuses and reclaims plus donates to charities. Perfection.

I hope you're doing well! I've talked about you a few times since I've down here. "My friend from the boards, Mac, gets the suite over there and it's got an amazing view!" And your BLT story... jakes saying "Ill have to see if the chef knows how or can make that still. " haha! I have not told the towel story.......:)

Wow Congratulations @tinydancer09 !!!party:
:love::thanks::jumping1:

Am I allowed to have a second wedding at Universal in the fall for the dis peeps?! :cool1::rotfl2:
Theme park gear required. Drinks served via freestyle cups and favors are sunscreen and snack credits for cake :laughing:
Kidding................ or am I:confused3

And I'm still waiting to hear about schumi's surprise too

Another hot day here but weather will cool down next weekend

But what do I care
I have the ac on 24/7

Tell us when and where and I'll come with my red solo cup

Do you have a date lined up for the wedding and for the homie after the wedding bash?

I'll arrive next Sunday and stay to the 13 th
Lynne, Robbie, Janet also come next weekend

Think there are more in Orlando for October

Tell us when and where and I'll come with my red solo cup

Do you have a date lined up for the wedding and for the homie after the wedding bash?
No date. Lots to figure out. He has training that starts almost immediately after we come home from Texas and a deployment that starts just after the beginning of the year. We have to figure out if we're going to do a quick and very small ceremony before he leaves and then a celebration of vows or something once he gets home or... what. We have no idea. Lots and lots of decisions to be made.

First I'll say he is handsome
Second thing, tickled pink you came back home to imis to share the news and picks

I am assuming since you are the baby in your family, all the siblings have given their okay for you to be married.....

First I'll say he is handsome
Second thing, tickled pink you came back home to imis to share the news and picks

I am assuming since you are the baby in your family, all the siblings have given their okay for you to be married.....
He's actually only met 4/6. 5/8 if you count in-laws. However, majority rules..... After the big fall out over the holidays last year there are a few who haven't exactly been around to meet him and I haven't wanted to subject him to because he's protective of me and knows the awful things and experienced the fall out of many of them first hand. I worry what he would do to one in particular..... :crazy2::crutches::stir: He won't be here for thanksgiving I don't think, but should for Christmas.... so we shall see! Our parents have even met each other and really enjoy each others company. His mom makes some pickles that my dad is now addicted too.... and I'm apart of his family cosco account so....... :yay:

However, he jumped into the family that matters and immediately became part of us. He's been there to help dad this year when our help has failed and is more apart of our family than many of my actual siblings. He and dad go gallivanting like BFFs and of course he asked dad's permission. His parents helped with the ring purchase as he had to learn all about the clarity, carets, etc. He's also happy to hang out with my friends and vise versa. And of course each of our individual friends are becoming the other's friends so we're merging the his and hers into ours.

Congrats TinyDancer...that's cool! :D

Ran into Schumi and hubby Friday night...did AHS and The Shining together. We were all so tired after a long day so we parted and said goodnight. It was really busy again that night so EPs are pretty much required to really enjoy yourself. Going again tonight with friends from Virginia...it will be their first time. :thumbsup2

Sweet, TinyD. So happy for you. I am sure you will figure what type of wedding is the right one for both if you. And of course, whatever size, homies want to see a picture or two. :bride:

:daisy:It is another, beautiful very bright start to this Sunday. The sky is as blue, the temperature is climbing, and we will have a lovely, summer like day. I'll take it. Time for some errands, and a cup of coffee. Yeah, coffeee, not feeling tea right now. :drinking1

:sunny: Enjoy you Sunday all. :wave2:

Metro, have a scary good time with you friends tonight. Hope less crowds for ya.:dancer:

A week today, and I will be somewhere over GA. :jumping1:

Congrats tinyD...looks like he's a keeper to me. It matters that he gets along with family that counts. I'm in for a dismeet reception...still have my HHN blinky cup so it's all good.

It's back to work for me today ...guess I have to get ready.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter