Something About Nothing ... #12

Elton! Possibly the best concert I ever attended! :lovestruc

We are STILL waiting for the house leveling guys to start on our Cousin's house! So frustrating. We are now in jeopardy of having to cancel our Spring Break rescheduled rescheduling of the two-other-occasions rescheduled Orlando trip. (Don't hurt yo selves with the math, it's been a mess). But we'll get back someday. Kinda stinks that I have all these tix...All AP'd up and no time to go! :charac2:

:wave: Hello all! Long time, no post. 3 weeks til our next trip....

And I have some news to share....stay tuned.....

Welcome back home homie!
You are always missed

So are we gonna have to wait until for the news after your trip which is 3 weeks now?

Are you all driving down with the family like you have done over the past years?
I still remember one trip back your dad became seriously ill
Let’s have no more repeats like that ever again

We are STILL waiting for the house leveling guys to start on our Cousin's house! So frustrating. We are now in jeopardy of having to cancel our Spring Break rescheduled rescheduling of the two-other-occasions rescheduled Orlando trip. (Don't hurt yo selves with the math, it's been a mess). But we'll get back someday. Kinda stinks that I have all these tix...All AP'd up and no time to go! :charac2:

You need to start carrying a lucky rabbit foot homie

This is not the news I was expecting to hear.....postponing the last postponed trip
:grouphug:

This is heartbreaking news

You need to get away and forget the world and enjoy family time in Orlando!

Praying for a miracle it still can happen

You need a break buckeev.........I`m so sorry you`ve had to postpone again.........hopefully you`ll be there sooner rather than later.......:hug:

:wave: Hello all! Long time, no post. 3 weeks til our next trip....

And I have some news to share....stay tuned.....

Hey stranger......nice to see you post again........look forward to your news.........::yes::

Housework done for the weekend........ironing all done and everyone has hung it all up........now an hour till lunch. Not sure what we`ll have today, all 3 of us are here together today.......love the weekends for that. Maybe make BLT`s........

Out tonight round to a friends house.......will be nice to catch up with some others we haven't seen for a while too. Always a good night at his house.........

This afternoon, not sure what to do........it`s cold. apparently its 44f, but the wind chill is much lower........no plans to go out till tonight, his house is only a 10 minute walk so it`s not far...........

Have a great Saturday...........

71B42844-1F72-49B4-92CD-1086AE9ECA74.jpeg

Oh yes it is. DH sent out to do errands. Moved his tea bags to where they belong. So more tea for me.

Very bright and cool today. Lovely blue sky with no clouds in sight.

Watching English football. Ooh, I will be doing BLT sandwiches for breakfast. Sounds like a nice Saturday for you Schumi. Nice when Kyle does not have to work.

Buckeev. Oh no. Will send good thoughts your way. Time needs to be made for vacation.

Kfish, ooh news. So nice to see your post. Hope all is well with your family.

Mac, hope you are feeling well today, and cats are being good heating blankets if you are cold.

With that, need to check on the bacon, and pour my tea. Kids are moving slow, have not seen either out of bed yet. Little one will be happy no eggs today.

Hmmm another guppy for Kfish? :). Enjoy

Tossed chicken breasts/salsa, etc. into crock pot for the Mr. Possibly easiest meal ever, yea! Killing time now till my kids come retrieve me. Competition in rural area near Uniontown, PA, which had a close call this week.

I'm typically one not to point a finger at other's parenting style but, seriously, your kid has all these weapons & bells don't go off in your head? Could be a case of extreme hand's off parenting, but I do a 'wellness' check on all the rooms in my house every day even though it's just he & me now.

I realize that the rural culture as to weaponry, including minor's access to same, may be a bit different that in my neck of the woods. However, I am extremely disturbed thinking that if another child hadn't over heard the plans, it could've been similar to what Robo reported.

http://www.wtae.com/article/uniontown-area-high-school-shooting-threat-reported/15892739

Good thing peeps here have calendars

I use this thread to tell me the day of the week

Retirement means no schedule

Only thing Saturday means to me is the grocery stores will be crowded
Lol

:welcome: to our newest little Dis baby.........Charlie is beautiful..........

Congratulations to you all..........Christopher and Lucas must be thrilled too........boys are fabulous ::yes::

Sweet little Charlie. Congratulations Kfish. Love seeing such happy news. Triple pack of boys. Lucky family.

Yeah, Keisha. Scary. I went to school out your way, and very common to have kids access to gun. Heck, we used to use a shotgun to hit tin cans in my friend’s rural backyard. Thankful that another kid spoke up, and action taken.

Nice enough day, car cleaned out and new fancy mats put in. Now have to run it through the car wash. Then errands with the kids.

Enjoy your Saturday homies, be good.

I believe we are the only ones on our block that don’t have a gun

Neighbors on both sides of us and across the street, all hold cards and have guns

Very common where I live

We don’t have guns in our house
But have attack cats
Lol

I survived my first teenage birthday party. We ended up with 5 guys and 2 girls (including B). They are all theater kids, so were a bit goofy. We had the party at a bowling alley. I think some of the kids were more entertained with the screen graphics (you could change the theme of the background, add pictures of each bowler, etc.) than they were with the actual bowling. I am amazed that B knows so may cute boys. When I was her age I was too shy to talk to any boys.

Buckeev - I hope you don’t have to reschedule again.

Keisha - I can’t imaging having that much stuff in my house and not knowing. Dh owns a couple of guns, but only uses them for target shooting at a gun range. I ride shooting once, but it was not my thing

Kfish - Congratulations!! He’s gorgeous.

I think I need a nap now.

Good thing peeps here have calendars

I use this thread to tell me the day of the week

Retirement means no schedule

Only thing Saturday means to me is the grocery stores will be crowded
Lol
Geez...How do you get away with retiring at 29?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter