Something About Nothing ... #12

Doing good Lynne
78 now but very windy

Not a good hair day for being outside

Lol........and you have a lot of hair!!!!

MonyK........I’m sorry your little Autumn passed........I had never seen a chicken being cuddled like that before......hope your daughter gets over this.........

Thanks for all the well wishes...........feeling much better today........aren’t those little 24 hour things weird.......

Came in tonight to nice glass of red wine.......

And it is hot......not the wine, the weather.......

Tomorrow we have to get low 70’s.......almost boiling hot on the East Coast of the UK.........

Shopping and physio appointment tomorrow......and maybe even get the gas grill back in action outside for dinner tomorrow........that’s DH domain...........he grills good!!!

I'm thinking of changing our arrival at RPR from December 11 to the 7th. They charge for a change don't they? Of course I could just cancel the one and book again.

If it is a room only, I not only switched days, but rates without charge a month or so out. I think as long as not 5 days before, fully refundable, so I would not expect a change fee only a difference in room rate if applicable.

If it is a room only, I not only switched days, but rates without charge a month or so out. I think as long as not 5 days before, fully refundable, so I would not expect a change fee only a difference in room rate if applicable.
I think they told me $50 last year, but I was going from Standard to Club. I'll call and see.

TinyD ~ Good luck on selling the dress.

Schumi ~ Hope you are feeling better!

MonyK ~ Hugs to you and your daughter.

Charade ~ Those kidney stones are just pure evil.

Mac ~ I have attempted to adjust my sleep schedule a few times over the years. Finally gave in to the fact that it is never gonna happen, lol.

You are wearing what? Time for bed little one. Quick shower? What? I am getting ready for bed. Older one, shut that off.

Yeah and Mac and House are just getting started.

News, eh, same old crap. TV may be turned off soon.

Time for some hollering. At least little one did an errand for me and came home with coffee for me. Yep, wired, but still going to bed soon.

Later homies. Until tomorrow, restful night to all homies.

Tree house
( sorry autocorrect driving me nuts and trying to edit on the iPhone is frustrating so you are treehouse when I post from the phone)

The only way I can get to bed by midnight is by taking ambien or melatonin
If I don’t then I fall asleep maybe 2:30-3:00 am

But still up early as the cats scream until they are fed

Since Mr Mac no longer works, he has managed to stay up to 11:30 some nights
But lately he watches the 10:00 news on one channel if he wants an earlier night
The later news is an nbc network and better
Other one is a local station and just okay

We lived in cst all our lives until
We moved to GA which is est

Have to say the weather here suits us
No snow and that’s all it took for us to decide to move south

Tree house
( sorry autocorrect driving me nuts and trying to edit on the iPhone is frustrating so you are treehouse when I post from the phone)

The only way I can get to bed by midnight is by taking ambien or melatonin
If I don’t then I fall asleep maybe 2:30-3:00 am

But still up early as the cats scream until they are fed

Since Mr Mac no longer works, he has managed to stay up to 11:30 some nights
But lately he watches the 10:00 news on one channel if he wants an earlier night
The later news is an nbc network and better
Other one is a local station and just okay

We lived in cst all our lives until
We moved to GA which is est

Have to say the weather here suits us
No snow and that’s all it took for us to decide to move south

Yep, that sounds like my kind of hours. Melatonin is a must on nights I have to go to sleep early. If by chance I do fall asleep by midnight, I am wide awake by 3 am. Hubby keeps early hours, so luckily he feeds the cats and lets out the pup before he goes to work.

treehouse works, lol.

You have it made that your husband does morning cat feeding duties!

Mine wakes up at 6 each morning as he hears the cats screaming “feed me”

We do can food and the cats have never learned how to pop the cat food can lid

They have us trained to make sure they are fed on their schedule

upload_2018-4-19_6-41-51.jpeg - Mac's cats must have had their breakfast already.

upload_2018-4-19_6-42-49.jpeg
images
oh yeah,
images

And a rainy start to the day. Guess the ground was thirsty this morning. Somewhat brighter on the horizon, but no sun to see. Warmer though, 40 degree start, so rain, not snow or freezing rain. Wet roads, but no puddles yet.

Time for tea, and hope all are going to, or are having a terrific Thursday, drink up, there's thirst today.

Good morning all!! Well, this morning is cold and 33- but the weatherman has promised us that once we get through today, we can throw the snow shovels away! (for a little while) We will get 5 straight days of sun and temps in the 50s and 60s. Spring hasn't forgotten about us after all!!

I think we're going out for lasagna later. We have a local Italian restaurant that has specials each day-very inexpensive but VERY GOOD!! Today is $6.99 lasagna day- HUGE portion! Have to not eat a lot until then!!

Mac- I'm with you! can't they make cat food cans that the cats can open?? We are blessed in that ours don't wake us up in the morning! They even let us sleep in on the weekends!! We do leave dry food out so their tummies are never that empty!! They do form a line outside of our bedroom door in the morning!

We discovered it was cheaper for our kids (all 4 of them) to have braces than to keep up with teeth issues with the two cats

Many dental operations for our formerly shelter kitties

So no hard food for them

Have one kitty to do pre med testing Friday morning
Which means no food for bluer at 6

But will give her garbarpintin at 6 am

Her surgery will be in 13 days

Nice kitty pics Lynne

I feel ya Mac. We called our female lab, the million dollar lady. She had 3 surgeries, not including her fixing. Hope bluer does well when she has her surgery.

Still gray, and more rain to come. Sigh, and saying below freezing tonight. Spring. yep, Spring. Here's hoping April showers bring May flowers and beautiful weather.

Hello everyone. Bored at work again. I feel bad getting paid to sit here and do almost nothing, but the boss doesn’t seem to mind.

The doctor appointment went well yesterday. The stone has most likely already passed. It was very small fortunately. I really need to modify my diet though. One thing I must do is cut back on the amount of iced tea I drink. The doctor said I don’t have to give it up completely, just limit it to a couple of glasses a week.

Last night B and I made golden snitches for her Harry Potter club today. I think they came out pretty well for a last minute project.
2lxbedk.jpg

Lynne - I really hope you get some warmer weather soon. B and I once made the mistake of going to PA for spring break. It was so cold that week.

Macraven - I sympathize with the hair and wind situation though I don’t think my hair is as long as yours. It’s even worse if you happen to be wearing chapstick. Hope your kitty does well with the upcoming surgery.

Schumi - Glad you are feeling better.

Patty - Glad you are getting warmer weather. The lasagna sounds good. Dh wants spaghetti tonight. Not my favorite.

Guess I should get back to pretending to work. Thankfully it will be lunchtime soon.

Cute snitches !
Did it take a long time to make them?
You have talent and a good eye in making them

I bought those Dell crossword puzzle books when I worked
During low periods in the day, would do them
Peeps in the office thought I was doing paperwork for the job

Had them fooled

Cute snitches !
Did it take a long time to make them?
You have talent and a good eye in making them

Thanks. They didn’t take too long. Maybe about an hour. The most time consuming part was cutting out all the wings. I found the wing template on line and just printed them on gold colored paper. Then we attached the wings to Lindor white chocolate candies with glue dots.

Someone has turned spring off. When I got to work this morning it was warm and sunny. When I left for lunch it was cool, gray, and windy.

Nice snitches......

Total brag fest here..........

We had 80F here today :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Beautiful and hot!!! So been in the garden all day in shorts and tees........making the most of it........loving this sunshine.......

:D

I hope you sunscreened yourself if you went outside

Knowing you, I’m sure you did

You were higher than us!

We are upper 50’s and windy and cloudy today

Love the snitches Charade, what a creative idea although those truffles wouldn't last long at my house :rolleyes1

Wow Carole, for once your temps are higher than ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter