Something About Nothing ... #12

Good morning. I think I am just about ready to return to the land of the living. What I thought were bad allergies turned out to be an upper respiratory infection. I’ve been miserable all week. I also had an obnoxious sore throat that I couldn’t shake. I am almost back to normal now.
Heading out soon to go to church, but first a stop at Panera. I volunteered to bring a snack for our Bible study class today and bagels seem like a super easy option.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Charade, hope you feel better real soon!

Having a soar throat for a week is miserable

And back to say I hope all our homies here have a great day

Relax and enjoy as Monday’s alarm clock is around the corner tomorrow

Popping in to say :wave2: Happy Anniversary to Mac & Mr!

Schumi I don’t understand why people can be so negative on FB, they must be very unhappy people.

Keishashadow yes, Hotel did say they kept doors open constantly, guess lucky it was only bugs and no lizards! Last time we had a flight with screaming babies the flight attendant was giving out free drinks lol. Safe travels.

Our last day in Deerfield Beach! I don’t know where time goes. We wanted to go to Everglades, do Ft Lauderdale water taxi and go to Deerfield Isl. done none of it lol. But did see mom of course, and stocked her up on what she needs, saw cousins, had a couple of beach days.....and went shopping! I hit the Brighton Store lol! In my defence they had a sale, buy necklace and bracelet get free earrings. So I had to :laughing:

Doing laundry this morning. Meeting cousin at Cracker Barrel for lunch. Come back to hotel and pack, then found a pub for tonight that’s showing Game of Thrones! Supposed to be epic tonight. Too bad Hotel doesn’t get HBO.
I hope RPH does for next Sunday!

Hitting the road 7ish tomorrow, check into RPH, return car rental then hit the park! Fingers crossed for a great room at RPH, T3, upper floor!

Trying to get on Florida time. At least we’ve had 6 days here in Deerfield to sorta adjust before Universal!

Next stop RPH!

Happy Sunday all!!

It's anniversary day for Mac and Mr. Mac!!:cheer2:
318972.gif

Enjoy your day in Deerfield Beach, Sue!!

Charade- hope you feel better soon!!

Keisha- have a great vacay! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Lynne- hope DD finds the final dress soon!!

:wave2:Schumi, Realfoodfans and all others getting started today!!

Ah, screaming babies in planes. Yep, have gotten headaches from them. Hope your flight today is better,Keisha. Then real fun.

Sue, so nice you are getting stuff for your mom, and family visits. Will cross my fingers for ya re: RPR room. That is my favorite too,T3, high floor.

Charade, ack sore throat and infection. Hope you feel better very soon.

Patty, hope all is well with you and family. Yep, trying to find that final dress. Good thing, we don’t take tags off until oh yes, it is this one. That has not happened yet. Though the one I thought was the final, got sent back.

Letting Aunt see the dresses. All do need some hemming.

Good Morning- just made it here before noon!

It is so cold and damp here today- I've turned the heat off weeks ago, but am seriously considering turning it back on. there's a frost warning for tomorrow morning!

Today is laundry day- and I might get some baking done. I'd like to make a quiche and turning the oven on should help heat the house!

Mac- Happy Anniversary!!

Charade- Hope you feel better soon- i had a sore throat for a few weeks its not fun at all.

Sue- enjoy your beach day!

Lynne- good luck finding that dress! I buy and return alot, so I get finding the 'perfect' one!

Waving hi to Patty!

Keisha- Enjoy your vacation! Fingers crossed for a quiet flight!

Off to sort clothes.....

Thanks for the welcomes. I apparently have the hardest time staying caught up. I need life to slow down a tad.

Schumi ~ Thank you. We are doing great, just staying way too busy. Our yearly May trip is much needed & hopefully will be dryer than last May! Maybe you could get the club lounge to do a special viewing if the GOT finale ( I know that isn’t possible, but wouldn’t it be nice? ).

Lynne ~ our boxer was a chewer, too. Great dog, but my coffee table still bares her teeth marks.

Real ~ good luck on the purging. I know we have boxes in our attic that have been up there for 25 years. I cannot imagine the task of going through them. Beautiful pup!

Patty ~ oh, I love tulips! I had only 5 bloom this year and then we got a cold snap and that was it for my tulips.

O’Charleys used to be one of our favorites back when the kiddos were little and they ate free there. I do love their rolls.

Ckmiles ~ hope your pup is feeling better. My girl is bad about finding something she should have and getting an upset belly, too. Lately, I think her and the cat are in cahoots together. The cat will manage to get into the pantry if the door isn’t shut well, and she will get stuff out of the trash. The dog always ends up with it, though.

Mac ~ congrats on 40 years! Hope you guys have a fabulous day!

Robo ~ have a great trip!

We did a late night showing of Avengers on Friday night. Made for a very late night, but we have a customer I deal with every Saturday that always spoils movie endings.

yes, shopping for girls can be challenging. I think my middle ended up buy 4 prom dresses this year before settling on one. It was not the one she had her heart set on, but it was certainly a lot cheaper and still beautiful. She made the right decision. She ended up saving over 200.00 and she saw two other girls wearing the dress she thought she wanted.

Charade ~ hope you continue to get better.

Busy, busy week coming up. Hubby & I work a big festival next Friday & Saturday, which means lots of prep work this week. Friday & Saturday will wear us out & normally we do not do anything the day after the festival, but this year our eldest is graduating with her associates on Sunday, so resting is not an option. We are all just counting down til vacation.

Patty, hope all is well with you and family. Yep, trying to find that final dress.

Thanks, Lynne!! Happy dress shopping! DD will stun in any dress!:thumbsup2

It is so cold and damp here today- I've turned the heat off weeks ago, but am seriously considering turning it back on. there's a frost warning for tomorrow morning!

Yep- chilly here !! 42 degrees! Heat has been on!! Where did you go, spring??? :confused3 Maybe our summers will make up for this!:)

We are all just counting down til vacation.

Yay for vacay countdown!! During the busy days ahead, just think that soon, you'll be relaxing on vacation!:sunny:

Being a couch potato this afternoon!! Working on all the laundry we brought home from vacation! I also started a new TR on the Royal Caribbean forum!

Have a great afternoon all!!:)

You`re welcome mac...….hope it`s been a lovely day for you both...….and your trip is this week coming???

Sue....I don't think the hotels do have HBO...…...we`ve made contingency plans if they don't......enjoy your stay there...….

house of threes.....glad to hear you`re all doing well.....I`m sure you`ll have a fantastic trip......yes, we`ll be watching GoT elsewhere as I`m sure they don't have the channel......we have our priorities....lol......saves carrying a laptop with us to stream it......something like that I think is better with a full size screen.....but I`d have done it anyway!!! We`ll miss O`Charleys too.....I really wish we had gone in March now.....but we didn't!

Had a lovely day today again......a bunch of us gathered at a friends house for the afternoon...….some of the guys went to her cinema room to watch one of those Avenger type action movies......apparently they all enjoyed it ::yes::.....just one of those nice afternoons we all sat around laughing and passing the day away witht he Grand Prix on in the background for us that enjoy it......few drinks and a few nibbles....so my ham will do the next few days as we weren't ready for dinner.....Kyle and friend had taken a chunk out of it when we got back though......she`s a tiny little thing but eats well!!!!

Still cold though......so no sitting outside today......and tonight I think the heating will be on for a while later.....just enough to take the edge off.....

Hope all are having a good Sunday...…..:wave2:

Mumble, hockey. Yeah our black and orange have nothing to say.

Well, dress 5 bought, 4th one to be returned. I think final 2? Yeah, boys can be easier. Older one does not like to shop for clothes. Sneakers, yes, sometimes.

Our somewhat usual Saturday night Chinese. Yum.
I don’t know about that. My two boys are a pain in the *** most off the time. My daughter is my angel though!

Nearly 2am just into bed another challenging day as poor Mum not well again I headed over after a few phone calls and dialled the ambulance straight away. Been with her at the hospital until now and she seemed more stable - intravenous antibiotics up and hopefully will improve quickly. Apparently infection in her leg where she had a skin cancer removed three weeks ago. She’s wonderful for 91 but poor dad very sad to be left on his own.
Good drive home saw a badger and a fox - love night driving.
Definitely should sleep now!

Popping in to wish mac and the mr. a happy 40th anniversary :love:

Getting ready for GoT in a few minutes so I'll catch you later.

Have a wonderful night everyone :goodvibes

Thank you Vicki
And to all the others for their anniversary wishes for us

We just returned from Longhorn and had a lovely steak dinner
Staff presented us with a strawberry layered cake

Absolutely a delishes meal we had

Mr Mac quite enjoyed the drinks
So I ended up doing the driving

Hope all the homies had a great weekend !

Real sending well wishes for your mother to heal quickly and hope she does not have a long hospital stay

Get sleep while you can
Wonderful you are there to help her

Quick post before I attempt to get some sleep. I came home from lunch, got in my recliner, turned on the TV, and the next thing I know it was nearly 4 hours later. Guess I really needed the sleep.

Mac - Happy anniversary.

Sue - Hope you are having a great vacation. I did an Everglades airboat trip once. It was fun, but we kept looking for gators.

Lynne - Good luck with the dress choices.

Houseofthrees - Can’t remember if we have already met or not, but I will say hi anyway.

Realfoodfans - Sending well wishes to your mom.

Hello patty, ck, schumi, pcstang, and Tink.

Going to try to get some sleep now.

Thanks for all of the well wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter