Something About Nothing............ #14

Leaving the night light on just in case any homies are still up

Janet safe travels as it’s about that time for your next trip.

Schumi, where have you been today..
just now playing catch up and can’t find you

Good wishes for all that have trips coming up
Lynne is back home now but she will be at UO soon.

I need to count noses to see who I have missed for shout outs this evening..

Good morning everyone :wave:

IMG_2058.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

IMG_1647.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg

IMG_2061.gif

IMG_1790.gif
I need a pair of those bunny slippers this morning and a steaming cup of coffee.

Good wishes for all that have trips coming up
Lynne is back home now but she will be at UO soon.
Good wishes to you too Mac. You will be flying out for your trip soon too.

Happy trails to Janet this morning as she leaves on her trip. Have a safe trip and wonderful vacation.
IMG_2063.jpeg

A very Happy Anniversary to Carole and her hubby Tom.
IMG_2053.gif

IMG_2055.gif

IMG_2056.gif

May you have many more Happy Anniversaries in the future. Have a great day of celebrating.

Up before the chickens again this morning. Not sure what is going on, Was up early yesterday too.

I have a massage therapy appt this morning. Hopefully work out the kinks in the old body before vacation. I have been seeing this massage therapist for years and she is absolutely wonderful. I‘am a firm believer in holistic medicine working alongside traditional medicine to heal what ails the body.

Did not get all the grocery store shopping I needed to do yesterday. Had a little detour so I will try and get that done later today.

I need to call into the Cadillac dealership were we bought our car as there is a sign popping up on the display screen about one of electronics in the car. I just had it serviced not long ago. So hopefully that is an easy fix.

I might try to lay down for another hour.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.

Safe travels to Keisha today. Looks like a full week of sunny and 90’s for you. Have a fabulous time.

Yay for Mac getting her trip planning finished up.

A very happy wedding anniversary to Schumi and her DH.

Ooh you are up early, Robo. Hope you do get some more sleep, before you go out today. Hope nothing wrong with your car, and good to have a massage therapist you trust. Always right to take care of yourself.

Ah yes, I have to be up early, and with a heat advisory for us. 95, think warmer than Orlando today. Heat index saying warmer than it feels. Having dew points in the 70’s. Sticky icky. Sure feels like we brought the weather back with us. No matter, nice to be very warm this time of year, and hearing our AC working this early morning.

And not only a wedding anniversary to raise a Taco up to salute today, think camel arriving to be that mid week reminder tomorrow. Yep, day for a Taco Bell run, or get or make some tacos on this Taco Tuesday.

Most terrific Taco Tuesday on this starting week of September. You know the month, I have 2 back homes and one see ya later. Yay! Ending the month right with a longer trip.

View attachment 790750
we slayed at the axe throwing BD for the ‘lil :)

it was so funny her first time up, had this confused look as tho thinking ‘so, after all these years being told to not handle sharp things, it’s ok for me to play with an axe’
View attachment 790760

turns out the mr & jr are both ringers. I came in slightly above the middle of the pack in the BD tournie party. Got to ring the bull eye bell a handful of times. It’s always been on my bucket list to try. Once I got the hang of it, feel I could defend myself again a zombie lol

Love the pictures Janet, I loved the sound of your celebrations!! And you`d be my first choice if I`m picking teams to fight with when the zombie invasions start..... ::yes::

Leaving the night light on just in case any homies are still up

Janet safe travels as it’s about that time for your next trip.

Schumi, where have you been today..
just now playing catch up and can’t find you

I`m here :)

View attachment 791300

View attachment 791297
I need a pair of those bunny slippers this morning and a steaming cup of coffee.

A very Happy Anniversary to Carole and her hubby Tom.
View attachment 791303

View attachment 791305

View attachment 791304

May you have many more Happy Anniversaries in the future. Have a great day of celebrating.

Up before the chickens again this morning. Not sure what is going on, Was up early yesterday too.

I have a massage therapy appt this morning. Hopefully work out the kinks in the old body before vacation. I have been seeing this massage therapist for years and she is absolutely wonderful. I‘am a firm believer in holistic medicine working alongside traditional medicine to heal what ails the body.

Did not get all the grocery store shopping I needed to do yesterday. Had a little detour so I will try and get that done later today.

I need to call into the Cadillac dealership were we bought our car as there is a sign popping up on the display screen about one of electronics in the car. I just had it serviced not long ago. So hopefully that is an easy fix.

I might try to lay down for another hour.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.

Thank you Robbie, very much appreciated.

Hope your day went well.

Schumi and Tom will be celebrating today .. all day long!
😍

We absolutely did!! Thank you.

Carole & Tom
View attachment 791408

Wishing you a monstrously, marvelous time celebrating your anniversary!

lol.....love it!!! Thanks buddy........:wave2:

View attachment 791444

Happy Anniversary C & T.

I know you two will have a wonderful day celebrating!!!!

Thanks Pumpkin.......appreciate the thoughts!!

Ah, that day where it feels like weather wants to say, be lazy. AC heard working already, and that cardinal sounding the laser to say it’s already warm out here. Yep, our feel like temp is 101 degrees this afternoon. Ooh so sticky, as high is 93. And oh so nicely clear sky, as threw trash out in this darkness of predawn time. Outside thermometer already at 74 degrees at 5:30 am.

Ooh who do I see?
IMG_1870.jpeg

Ah hello camels. Yay, that mid week reminder that so happy feeling that get over such a hump feeling day, Friday then is a day away. Woot!

Ack, computer acting wonky when got on, rebooted and now seems okay. At least last week day routine will be in office tomorrow. I’m so ready for a 3 day weekend, and so yay, for two, three day weekends in a row. Nice after having a lazy week.

Nice to read Schumi had an absolutely perfect wedding anniversary.

And thus, hot tea from my teapot filled from a very filled tea kettle. Glad the house feels a bit too cool. Will feel refreshing when returning from my lunchtime walk.

Finally, wishing all a most Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning.

IMG_1338.gif

IMG_2180.jpeg

IMG_2181.gif

IMG_2183.gif

Thank you Robbie, very much appreciated.

Hope your day went well.

Your welcome. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your Anniversary.

My day went well Thank you, I have been doing a few things to get ready for the trip little by little.

I have
IMG_2185.gif
Sleeps until I leave for vacation.

You know how it is when you are getting ready to leave for vacation you want to make sure everything is in place. So been doing a few things each day around the house and yard.

I have a hair salon appt this morning so need to get scootin for that pretty soon.

Have a happy Wednesday everyone.
IMG_2184.gif

It’s Wednesday which is usually a slow day at work. Nothing much going on around here.

Dawned on me that I never set up transportation car service.
I’m taking a risk and using the Universal bus transportation. Hope this time is better than last.

I’ve been wearing a lightweight, wicking, 100 spf bucket hat for at least a decade, made by Outdoor Research. My family would giggle every time I’d wear it, as not in fashion in…haha yiu wait long enough, everything old is new again!
I’ll just be unfashionable then. I just need something to help keep the sun off my face and keep the part in my hair from getting burned. I hate putting sunscreen in my hair.

I’ve been waking up too early for the past 2 days. I’m ready to go back to sleep when it’s time for me to actually get up for the day.

Have a great trip. Safe travels.

I have
IMG_2185.gif

Sleeps until I leave for vacation.
Yay. Almost there. My countdown is now at

IMG_9599.gif

A belated happy anniversary to Schumi and husband.

Woot for Robo leaving this weekend. Safe travels and hope to see ya, even if not in the fog. Yeah, I always go through that what do I need to do before I go in the days before I leave. And grocery shopping for the guys not going with us. And yay for hair salon pampering this morning. One of the items that I try to do, before my travel day.

Ooh older one reading before he does his week day routine. And yay, little one is up. She has to go to pay our property tax. Seems like based on the sales of 4 houses on our street, the amount has increased quite a bit. Ugh. But we do like living here. And what we paid when we bought, doubt we’d be able to buy it for the price it would be today. Well, the old saying, property is a wise investment. Also has to drop off some other bills too. One good thing about having your kids able to drive. And even more thankful for the work balance now in place for my week day routine.

Oooh so sunny out, before the cold front arrives Friday night, to drop our temps 10 degrees, and brings chances of thunderstorms starting week ending Saturday. But before that, our Thursday May be record breaking for our weather. Saying should feel temp will be 105 degrees. Oh my. Will crack my car windows, and put its front window sunshade across it. My office has no covered parking anywhere.

Good morning Charade. We’ll be arriving a day after you do. Hope work picks up. I get training and meetings today. At least it does make time go by faster. I too wear a hat, as not only to shade my face, but cover my hair.

Ah meeting before my lunchtime walk. Hope it’s shorter than blocked time for it.

Ag that ugh when you leave in the predawn time, and with school back, even the commute was a bit longer, no not a city bus, but two semi’s in front of me, just before I could go around them close to where I arrive. And so, been seeing darkness still, and when I stepped out the door, ooh the hot blast of how warm our overnight was. And oh my 95 degrees the high. Will be sweating on my lunchtime walk for sure, given that mid 90’s temp, and it’s still in the high 60’s dew point. Sticky as to it being the start toward the end of summer. And so sticky out, the beautiful clear sky we have had, will end this afternoon. And those darn clouds, make the chances of rain today, and the next 4 days. Hello arriving cold air mass. But not feeling that cool yet, and Friday ends the heat wave with 90 the high temp. What a very warm week we have had.

Hope Keisha is enjoying her fun, as up probably not that much later than now. Hope your flight was good, and room too, and have a most fantastic time today.

And Robo now a day closer to her time to have some fabulous park fun.

Yay for Charade too, now a single digit day away from your wonderful park fun.

And so, tea from bottled water today. No matter. It still tastes good. Almost cool inside, but not complaining, as so warm with the outside weather.

Finally, May all have a most terrific Thirsty Thursday. You know, that almost end of the weekdays, and time to enjoy a drink, as not good to be thirsty. Have to stay hydrated to yell that it’s that most Fabulous Friday tomorrow.

Yep, at least the alarm was turned off as I left. Yay! Not only a three day weekend, but looking forward to next weekend. Yes, a woot that it’s the next weekend Charade and us start our lazy fun time.

Good morning from a in city week day routine, tea drinking now, homie.

Last edited:
Hope Keisha is enjoying her fun, as up probably not that much later than now. Hope your flight was good, and room too, and have a most fantastic time today.
Awesome. Surprised to actually be enjoying CB as it was near the top of my Loews wish list of on-site properties.

Reserve the right to change my mind when weekend throng arrives. Although the ‘no vacancy’ sign was in use. Do like the corny kitsch here

Since here solely for a quick ride or two pre HHN, no need for the EP.

Lazy river & that pool a lovely way to spend the day first. May switch it up and hike to the main pool

Fueled with coffee, time to drag my carcass back out and try to come back to life & do it all over again tonight :). This time skipping the holding pen that was brutally hot

Keisha, the one time we stayed at CB, we liked it. Didn’t enjoy taking the bus though. Seems most of September is booked solid. Enjoy lazing around and have fun in the fog tonight.

Walk was bearable, with shade from the buildings was helpful, as was the nice breeze. 91 said the outside thermometer on the one building. My phone says humidity making feel like 97 degrees. Very warm here.

Keisha, yep and chance of record breaking temp. Cold front coming in, so next week highs are in 80’s. And my phone just flashed thunderstorms watch expires in 7 hours. Yeah, like where you are, gets so humid, those storms and rain pop up. Hope it’s not when I’m commuting. We are coming next weekend, hope that hurricane, and all hurricanes stay away the last two weeks of September. Hope it doesn’t hit where you are next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter