Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

macraven

Proud Redhead
homies, old and new, feel free to join us at anytime.

this thread will be in use when the part 2 thread hits 250 pages.

we love for newbies to join us.
you can ask questions about Universal, Sea World, etc, on site hotels, off site hotels, car service, etc.

or just join us in yaking

we are like Seinfeld, we talk a lot about nothing..:laughing:

Edited to add the links to the other "Something about Nothing" threads

Part 1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416196

Part 2: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1698593

holding spot for important announcement

like, open for business soon.......

I call dibs on the room overlooking to pool!

Dibs on the room w/ private bath and someone help me move my waterbed...pleeze :flower3:

She must be bringing Brad! And they be noisy!!!

Oh...NOISY....that's okay....the whole house if FULL of noise!! :lmao:

ie:laffing, obscenities when we trip from walking around drunk, hearing an "oh sh!t" when we get into the 'wrong bed' :rolleyes1 , etc....

Gotta make sure I get a post on the first page. Nighty night all!

I followed the bread crumbs and found my way here! I don't care what room I have as long as I get an adult bed! The kiddie bed was no fun! ;)

Hello to all!

Hopefully there's some room in the new house for me! I guess I get stuck with the kiddie bed though, huh? Sorry, Kstarfish82, you're no longer the youngest...hehe. I just hope our housemates don't make us share a room with bunkbeds! :lmao:

SharonG: I've been reading the previous thread and have seen that your son participated in the FIRST robotics competition. I am actually a coach for the FIRST Robotics team in the school I teach at over here in NY!! Our team is not nearly as big and this is only our 2nd year in it, but can't wait to hear about the competition your son participated in! Ours is not until March 27th-29th! Any tips??? LOL

Well, hello to all of the peeps in here, and I'm sure my sis is going to kill me for posting in here and invading "her territory," sorry sis! :flower3:

Hmmmm...who could my sis be??? :confused3

Good morning. I don't need a bed. I can sleep on the floor. And I vote for no hot water. Hot water is for sissies. And, I don't require any indoor plumbing. Just stick me in a corner and give me a place to post. :surfweb:

Janet, can you check this thread out when you get a chance? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1749081

I thought you had a situation where you had issues with the LF status where you reverted back to blue for some reason, and I thought you could weigh in there with your sage opinion. :goodvibes

evicted again?
rant2.gif

welcome.gif
to dolpin peep, careful here...got all your shots?;)

jodie - always happy to add my special brand of
bs_sign.gif
to any thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter