Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got kicked out of the old place early, huh? Did we forget to give that first month/last month deposit thing? Or was it just so full of junk, no more would fit?

I had a heckuva time convincing the boys that it was bedtime last night ("But, Mooooom... it's not even all the way dark...") and then everyone was dragging this morning. I hope that means good bedtimes tonight.

I thought it was just my foggy brain when I got to the old thread this morning. I was freaking out because I couldn't find the quote buttons in the corner. Then I got to the end where it was locked. Oh, okay. I get it now.

I have a few overly ripe bananas. I think I'll make some banana bread.

It looks like I'm hosting Easter dinner this year. Time to clean up. Although, compared to my oldest sisters house, the state things are in right now could be called clean.

I'm going to do Easter bunny shopping tomorrow. Mom is going to sit with Daniel.

I made my Ob/Gyn appointment for next week. Joy! We did our taxes this weekend and, in going through the medical bills, I confirmed that it definitely has been over a year since my last visit. When I called this morning, I learned that they changed their computer system early last year and "a whole bunch of people didn't get the reminder cards".

Okay, I guess that is all my random thoughts for now.

Rut-Roh.....I guess I better not run into you guys whilst drinking - because that is when I tend to smoke more
13.gif
. If he really quit quits for vacation, I would feel awful that I am tempting him :eek: :lmao:

It could be you. It could be anyone. I wouldn't take it personally, and hope you don't either! :goodvibes It doesn't take a lot for him to get back in the saddle. Once my friend Karen told him she was very surprised that he was trying to lose weight AND quit smoking at the same time, I mean, "who does that?!" That was all it took for him not to quit. :rolleyes: Notice that he picked losing weight over quitting smoking. :sick: Needless to say, when he got semi-serious about Chantix, first thing I did was tell Karen to please be positive with him this time, no matter what she heard about Chantix or his progress.

I am excited that we are not going on the next few cruises with our friend Tom. I love Tom, but Tom is a heavy smoker, and Mike just :love: :love: :love: having a smoke buddy. You see, it makes smoking totally OK when you're not doing it alone. :cool2: However, we all know a carton of cigarettes costs next to nothing on the ship, so I'm hoping that's not an impetus either.

Like I said, it's in God's hands now. :)

HEllO ALL ,

I missed the move :confused3 .

Well thanks to Barb. for the cheat sheet :thanks: I have made a copy and will keep it handy :thumbsup2

You will never believe how this B-Day has turned out . Well went out with DH and kiddies on Saturday . Sunday had dinner at mom and dads house . Last night DH asks what is up with your eyes?? They have been red for like 2 days now . I just think time for new contacts so I throw out the old ones and well I got up to go to work and :teacher: . Well I can't open my eyes and guess what the DR says ......PINK EYE !!! :mad: :sick: .

So now I am home and not allowed near my job for at least 24 -48 hours . Another week with no work .:mad: So how many adults get this ?? :confused3 Really I am just about done with the sickies nonsence . Between this ,the dentist and well the normal womenly event we all get I am done for the month:rotfl2: :lmao: And it is only the 10th .:scared1:

Anyhow I did get a great gift from mom and dad they got me a really pretty Waterford Vase for our new bedroom . :thumbsup2

I also figured that I am going to have to do two seperate invites for our party in May . One for family that is going to be there for both sides of the party and one for my DD 'S friends that will be there for her sweet 16 cake . I made a card I will take a photo of it so you guys can give me advice if it is good .

See eveyone later .

:wave2: :welcome: Dolphinlover !!

We got kicked out of the old place early, huh? Did we forget to give that first month/last month deposit thing? Or was it just so full of junk, no more would fit?

I had a heckuva time convincing the boys that it was bedtime last night ("But, Mooooom... it's not even all the way dark...") and then everyone was dragging this morning. I hope that means good bedtimes tonight.

I thought it was just my foggy brain when I got to the old thread this morning. I was freaking out because I couldn't find the quote buttons in the corner. Then I got to the end where it was locked. Oh, okay. I get it now.

It looks like I'm hosting Easter dinner this year. Time to clean up. Although, compared to my oldest sisters house, the state things are in right now could be called clean.

I'm going to do Easter bunny shopping tomorrow. Mom is going to sit with Daniel.

I made my Ob/Gyn appointment for next week. Joy! We did our taxes this weekend and, in going through the medical bills, I confirmed that it definitely has been over a year since my last visit. When I called this morning, I learned that they changed their computer system early last year and "a whole bunch of people didn't get the reminder cards".

Okay, I guess that is all my random thoughts for now.

I was thinking that we had 16 pages to go! Somebody's credit must be bad for us to get kicked out early. :rotfl:

Tricia, I had the icky appt on Thursday. That is the day where Mike knows I'm allowed to hate him for the entire day, and he has to do whatever I say. Now I just have to figure out where our new stupid insurance needs me to go for blood work. Ick!!!

Can you ship me some of that banana bread?! Yum!

So now I am home and not allowed near my job for at least 24 -48 hours . Another week with no work .:mad: So how many adults get this ?? :confused3 Really I am just about done with the sickies nonsence . Between this ,the dentist and well the normal womenly event we all get I am done for the month:rotfl2: :lmao: And it is only the 10th .:scared1:

I got Pinkeye for the first time in my life last year. It ran through Joshua's Pre-K, he brought it home, we all got it (thank you VERY much), and then it went away. I've hear rumblings of it again at his kindergarten this year, but so far (knock wood) he hasn't gotten it.

Tricia, I had the icky appt on Thursday. That is the day where Mike knows I'm allowed to hate him for the entire day, and he has to do whatever I say. Now I just have to figure out where our new stupid insurance needs me to go for blood work. Ick!!!

Can you ship me some of that banana bread?! Yum!

Ah, yes. Nothing says "good day" like a speculum. I get all achy and stuff after the pap test. Really looking forward to it!

Shipping banana bread, huh? But then I'd have to answer yes to the, "Does this package contain anything liquid, fragile, perishable or potentially hazardous" question. What do they do if you say "yes"?

Ok, is anyone else getting email notifications about 3 hours after the fact?

3 Hours you are lucky . I was getting them a day later . Sometimes I still am .:confused3 . Maybe it is all this moving . Ya know they just don't forward mail the way they use to .:rotfl2: :lmao:

3 Hours you are lucky . I was getting them a day later . Sometimes I still am .:confused3 . Maybe it is all this moving . Ya know they just don't forward mail the way they use to .:rotfl2: :lmao:

All I get is welcome to the disboards and when are you going 2008 :lmao: :lmao:

:welcome:

Welcome new homie dolphinlover83!

HEllO ALL ,

:wave2: :welcome: Dolphinlover !!

to dolpin peep, careful here...got all your shots?;)

to any thread lol[/QUOTE]

AAAAaargh! We've been invaded!

:welcome: and :wave2:

Make yourself at home!

:thanks: Thank you, thank you, thank you…whew! And yes, I have all of my shots, so please let me in the house…it’s pretty cold out here! :cold:

Welcome, now give us all the dirt on your sister before she kills you.

Oh, and thank you! So…what would you like to know???????? :rolleyes1 Just don't tell her! :ssst:

Mornin' all....

Welcome KFed's sis.....you have another name we can call you for short?? We welcome everyone here with open arms..... :teeth:

Oh, DolphinLover83 is too long?? Hehe You can call me Patty! :wave:

Hi K-Fed's Sis!
Wow - that's so cool your a robotics coach! :thumbsup2 Good luck to your team!

Does your team have a website? Ours is northernforce dot org. I know that there are kids on our team who would love to chat with your kids and offer advice.

We had started a website but never really finished it. :rolleyes1 Anywho, that would be awesome to have the kids chat with one another. Maybe a penpal type connection? Let me know what your coaches/team members think! Any help and motivation would be great for them! We do not have nearly the amount of students on your team, we have about 6 or 7, but it would be great for them, and you never know, maybe we would see each other one day at the Champs in GA!! :woohoo:

If not longer. And they seem to come in "batches" now. I won't get one notification for an hour and then I get hit with a dozen all at once. :confused3

to dolpin peep, careful here...got all your shots?;)

:thanks: Thank you, thank you, thank you…whew! And yes, I have all of my shots, so please let me in the house…it’s pretty cold out here! :cold:

I think she was worred more about what you could catch from us than what you could give to us... but good to know you are current on the shots!

Hi Patty!

It looks like I'm hosting Easter dinner this year. Time to clean up.

I made my Ob/Gyn appointment for next week. Joy! We did our taxes this weekend
I manged to save one of my precious 'nanners-he's green/not ripe;)
not_ripe.gif

apparently i'm on deck for Easter dinner toopopcorn:: until i hear otherwise:wizard: :lmao: ; got my DR buffet rid off - whoop-de-doo

ps def. not worried about patty/flipper lol (need a better name! KFeds been dubbed already:3dglasses we could call u brittany but i wouldn't want to hang that one on you:rotfl: ) infecting us...def. the other way around...we're a motley crew...arrrrgh

wendy - any leftovers - sounds scrumptious! what no irish soda bread-yum!

Rut-Roh.....I guess I better not run into you guys whilst drinking - because that is when I tend to smoke more
13.gif
. If he really quit quits for vacation, I would feel awful that I am tempting him :eek: :lmao:

sigh...i remember those good old days, even convinced myself i could quit & just smoke when i went out boozin' like my friends always did...no cigar!; always had to finish the pack...then another lol

I don't know, but Mike told me to watch out for signs of suicide ...at least that's what one of the seedy lawyers in these parts is looking for. I'll take the crabbiness for now. :goodvibes

They could pee 5 minutes before we go somewhere, then have to pee again immediately before we leave. My BIL and I love to commiserate over that. There is something about going on a ride, or getting in a car, or going to Church that triggers something like Pavlov's dog.

heck of a side effect:eek: ps - they have weak/nervous bladders;) not the same as salivating ala pavlov's dog...same idea lol

anyone bank with Citibank? We're having the worst time trying to set up online account to access online savings accounts we opened a year ago when they were giving out a bonus & large interest rate:confused3 ? I've called & have had my pins reset, etc...still can't get online:headache: . No stand alone banks in our area either, ready to just close it out via ATM (probably a fee for that too since it's on Maestro (never heard of that network) FYI, prime rate is supposed to be slashed heavily again end of week...soon we'll be paying the banks to hold our money:sad2:

Hey everyone!

So I see my sister followed me over here.....after making fun of my online social life.....:

So the DF wretched his neck today and couldn't go to work.....some people and their excuses! ;)

Man oh man this quiting thing is getting me good going from what should already be 1 pack smoked down to only 6 cigs smoked and feeling like a drug addict having withdrawls :sick: :lmao: :lmao:

Jaws /akdar 592
Sharon 574
Wwes/ky 531
Tlinus 525
Buba / Rose P 467
Lori 444
Rv 436
Yp 433
Marcie 421
T&A 413
KEISHA 303
Dm 217
Damo 101

Man oh man this quiting thing is getting me good going from what should already be 1 pack smoked down to only 6 cigs smoked and feeling like a drug addict having withdrawls :sick: :lmao: :lmao:
how many packs of gum have you chomped?:)

hard candy is good too, expect a sugar craving...few pounds certainly offset the health benefits from quiting imo.:cheer2:

Oh, DolphinLover83 is too long?? Hehe You can call me Patty! :wave:

Hi Patty!

We had started a website but never really finished it. :rolleyes1 Anywho, that would be awesome to have the kids chat with one another. Maybe a penpal type connection? Let me know what your coaches/team members think! Any help and motivation would be great for them! We do not have nearly the amount of students on your team, we have about 6 or 7, but it would be great for them, and you never know, maybe we would see each other one day at the Champs in GA!! :woohoo:

I was thinking more along the lines of facebook, myspace, email. I'll run it by James tonight. :thumbsup2

ps def. not worried about patty/flipper lol (need a better name! KFeds been dubbed already:3dglasses we could call u brittany but i wouldn't want to hang that one on you:rotfl: ) infecting us...def. the other way around...we're a motley crew...arrrrgh

How about P-Fin?! :rotfl2:

how many packs of gum have you chomped?:)

hard candy is good too, expect a sugar craving...few pounds certainly offset the health benefits from quiting imo.:cheer2:

No gum or candy cause have too many bad teeth for that so its cold turkey and the DW telling me she is proud of cause I started out the day smoking one an hour and now I have uped it up to 2 hours and depends on how I feel tomorrow I try to go for 3 but don't want to push it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter