Something About Nothing.......#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry! :blush: My guys must have come over to visit. They never clean their shoes or take them off. :sad2: I don't take mine off, until I get to the closet either though. :rolleyes1 My routine is shoes off, bedroom shoes or house socks on. I hate bare feet.

Thats funny, I am just the opposite, I spend most of my time in the summer with bare feet. I just love feeling the grass between my toes! Nothing softer than grass in Maine!

[No worries! I don't know why you'd want a sling or even what it is, unless you have a broken arm. :o Kids should be safe reading it. Although, my DS knows a lot more than I do about most taboo things. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, you don't want to know!

Just do what I do...to warm up the bath water, just pee in it...geesh...I thought everyone knew that! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Todd, you are so not invited over to my hot tub! :scared1:

I can't help you decide. Food is our lowest priority. We usually grab counter service stuff at off peak times and call it good. I just wanted to mention that we will be there in October too, so if your plans put you there the same time we'll be there we should find a way to meet.

I will be in Daytona at Parents weekend in October. Might just be able to sneak away to Orlando if I knew you guys were going to be there! I'll have to look at the website and see when parent weekend is.

Yeah Todd I was driving with the check engine light on too and when they put on a new altenator that light is now off and the voltage light is going crazy so I am hoping it is a dash sensor going out or gone out and don't mind it as long as the car runs :rotfl: :rotfl:
As long as the car is running good, that's all that matters. My "seatbelt" light comes on when the outside temp is under 65 degrees. As the inside of the car warms up, the light goes off. The dealer said it was the tensioner and wanted $350.00 to fix...I said no way.

In NC, it was mostly a money racket. They didn't check your car thoroughly enough to actually find anything wrong. The emissions test they used to do here & in VA were even worse.
That's what I used to think too. When I lived in Virginia, I thought it was just another way of the state getting more money...until I moved here.

Fine...be that way! :snooty: :laughing:

I can't see your ticker. :confused3 We're looking at 10/16-10/20. When are you guys going to be there?

I will be in Daytona at Parents weekend in October. Might just be able to sneak away to Orlando if I knew you guys were going to be there! I'll have to look at the website and see when parent weekend is.

We arrive on the 19th and are staying for 5 nights at AS Music. I don't know why the ticker keeps disappearing. :confused3

Can I just say the I HATE LEGO KITS?!?!?!?!

I spent the better part of my afternoon building Bikini Bottom out of friggin Legos. There were 57 steps for Spongebob's Pineapple. That's just one part. My fingers hurt and feel like they could split open at any minute, my shoulders are cramped, and my eyes are crossed.

Okay, time for bed. Nite everyone.

As long as the car is running good, that's all that matters. My "seatbelt" light comes on when the outside temp is under 65 degrees. As the inside of the car warms up, the light goes off. The dealer said it was the tensioner and wanted $350.00 to fix...I said no way.

Does it keep beeping until the light goes off??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I agree. Best to be in the dark on that one. lol I love being a bit naughty sometimes. :angel:
Thats for sure! Shame on you!

I spent the better part of my afternoon building Bikini Bottom out of friggin Legos. There were 57 steps for Spongebob's Pineapple. That's just one part. My fingers hurt and feel like they could split open at any minute, my shoulders are cramped, and my eyes are crossed.

Bikini bottom?!? It can't mean what I am thinking, guess its been a while since I have buit legos!

We have a whole room devoted to Legos and K-Nex. DS says he is taking them to college! I don't think he has a clue how small the dorm rooms are!

Bikini bottom?!? It can't mean what I am thinking, guess its been a while since I have buit legos!

Bikini Bottom is the city where Spongebob Squarepants lives.

Whoooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea
Spongebob Squarepants

I really need to get out more. Really. :rotfl:

And I'm really going to bed this time. I swear. ;)

Spongebob Squarepants

It can't be any worse than the Barney and Bob the Builder that I had to sit through!
Enjoy it while you can, my baby is turning 18 this weekend.....an d it's the first time I have not made him a birthday cake, his girlfriend wanted to make him one....:sad2:

Spongebob Squarepants

Sponge Bob lives in a pineapple? under the sea? doesn't the pineapple float? Weird.....and why does he wear pants?

Sponge Bob lives in a pineapple? under the sea? doesn't the pineapple float? Weird.....and why does he wear pants?

no.......its hollow, maybe that has something to do with it? or it could be all his furniture inside. he dates a squirrel too...........y do i know all of this?

hi all, bear of day; i hate my extended family...only time they show up is when they're in some form of trouble & need bailed out (either monetarily or via making a phone call or two) couldn't help them out this time:sad2: and i'm stupid enough to feel guilty...grr.

congrats on the milestone todd:thumbsup2

tammy - we'll be splitting our time beween WDW & U from 10/18 to 10/23; then off on the Wonder:woohoo: for 3 nights

hate to tell you, BWV & BCV have been booked rather solidly (an isolated day or 2 here & there-nothing consecutive) from the day i started calling 7 months prior (i've got a waitlist thread going on the DVC misc. board for Oct). I just got the dates we needed @ AKV April 1st & know that WLV was booked also.

unless you actually rent a ressie (which members aren't supposed to post on rental board more than 60 days prior) or are willing to try & get OKW or SSR; I'd be more comfortable booking a standard room.

We too have enjoyed the DP:banana: got to experience it back in 2/05 when they 1st rolled it out-great value! Not too sure about it in it's present form though:confused3 . Haven't decided if we'll pick it up in October since we'll be spending @ least 2 days @ U. Hoping they revamp it again to include the tip & give choice of appetizer OR dessert.:thumbsup2

We've never bothered with the DDE since we liked the DP so well, may rethink that option when time to buy new tix/APs next year.

Nothing wrong with that. When my parents came down last year, their "check engine light" was on the whole time. :eek:

My check engine light has been on for 2 yrs., at least. :p I've taken it in a couple times, but they can't find anything wrong with it. :confused3 Now that I think about it, maybe that's why I'm glad we don't have inspections here. :rotfl:

Thats funny, I am just the opposite, I spend most of my time in the summer with bare feet. I just love feeling the grass between my toes! Nothing softer than grass in Maine!

That would be sand between your toes here. ;)

It would be great, if you could meet up with us too. :yay: Of course, we need to actually book a trip, before I'm planning any meets. :rolleyes1

Are you laughing at me or with me? :scratchin

That's what I used to think too. When I lived in Virginia, I thought it was just another way of the state getting more money...until I moved here.

Where did you live in VA? We lived in Richmond & I hated every 2nd of it. No offense to anyone who has or does live there. :hug:

We arrive on the 19th and are staying for 5 nights at AS Music. I don't know why the ticker keeps disappearing. :confused3

Our stays should overlap. :woohoo: I'm not sure what we're doing on the 19th yet. We're either going to MNSSHP on the 16th or 19th. If we go on the 16th, we'll probably go to PM, EMH at MGM on the 19th. I don't know what we'll be doing during the day yet. Hopefully, we can meet up somewhere. If not, we can try for the 20th. That will be our last day, but we won't be in a hurry to leave.

Oh yeah, your ticker's back.

off to dinner and prolly a movie we rented. be back later!!

Enjoy!

Are ya having fun yet? :rotfl: Good night! :cloud9: See ya tomorrow. :wave2:

Okay, I know I commented on scotlass' room, but the post isn't here. :confused3 I hope it's not out there on some random thread on the Restaurant or Resort Board. :rotfl:

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even notice that!

Hey Todd,
17.gif
23.gif

J/K Congrats on 10,000
2.gif

Thanks for the suggestion. We are leaning toward options 1 or 2. I do like the idea of renting DVC points. I'm kind of concerned that I won't be able to get BWV or BCV this late though. (I'd really like to stay at an Epcot resort.) I guess the best thing to do would be to go to that board & ask. ;) I'm such a procrastinator. :sad2:

The dates we're looking at are 10/16 - 10/20. Kenny has to go to school on the 16th, but we could pick him up after school & still get there by 3 or 3:30 pm at the latest. (He gets out of school at 2pm.) What is your dates? I don't even know when Columbus Day is this year. :blush: I can't get my nerve up for HHN. (MNSSHP is definitely more my speed.) I'd love to meet you somewhere over there though. If nothing else, maybe Kenneth & I can drive over on his day off to meet up with you.

i'll be at the motherland oct 2 and leave on the 9th for the darkside.
leaving universal at night on the 13th/monday.

kewl to meet up!

Other than driving it home its running ok but the voltage light still comes on and so I figure tomorrow I will let it run for awhile just to see if it quits running and it better run right I just gave them $270.00 to fix it :headache:

put duct tape over that light and it won't bother you.
that's what i do with my seat belt sign for the passenger.
i put my purse there and that sucker is so heavy the "fasten your seat belt" light comes on.

i just love duct tape.
i use it for everything.

Only 1 person on a Saturday. I thought Sat. would be fairly busy. :confused:

What thread? I must have missed something. :confused3 Sorry, if they're giving you a hard time Rob. :guilty: Stay here! We won't let anyone pick on ya. :grouphug:

some weekends we have a lot of posting here.
and some, it is just a few.
i'm always here on the weekend unless i am sick or out of town or have a home issue or cleaning the house......

well, it was 1 peep from 9:45 to 11:15, then 2 til 1. The 3rd person called in.

not me personally. here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1789120

BTW, mac i did something a lil naughty just now! :angel:

do tell.............what did we do...........:listen:

Ahhh, you don't want to know!

list your dates sharon.
i would feel awful if one of the homies was in orlando and i missed them while i was there.

hi all, bear of day; i hate my extended family...only time they show up is when they're in some form of trouble & need bailed out (either monetarily or via making a phone call or two) couldn't help them out this time:sad2: and i'm stupid enough to feel guilty...grr.

spill it.
what happened?

and who did it ?

do tell.............what did we do...........:listen:

well, i posted over on a disney board about my trip to universal. it was on the gay board about trips planned in '08. not that naughty, but realized after I posted what everyone's said of the disney/universal relationship. lol, hope not too many feathers get ruffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter