Something About Nothing.......#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope everyone took their shoes off before coming into our new home.

i spent all last night scubbing and cleaning the joint up for you all.
:goodvibes

It smells absolutely wonderful! Must be that ocean breeze.

I was loading up the truck this morning and heading over to our new digs when I noticed the inspection sticker expired in January! Ooops.....

Spent the rest of the morning at the garage getting the new sticker and having the snow tires taken off. I hope I haven't jinxed myself and now we will get a foot of snow.
This may sound silly but...state inspections are one of the things I miss about Virginia. We don't have any vehicle inspections down here but did back home. I wish they would start them up here again cause if there's something wrong with the car, I want to know about it...you know?

Oh snap are they tracking in mud on you mac :lmao: :lmao:

Oops sorry! :blush: My guys must have come over to visit. They never clean their shoes or take them off. :sad2: I don't take mine off, until I get to the closet either though. :rolleyes1 My routine is shoes off, bedroom shoes or house socks on. I hate bare feet.

when have ya known ME to listen??? :rolleyes1

Dibs on the bedroom w/ private bathroom and room for the tanning bed in it. Since there is more than 1 bedroom w/ private bath, I'm calling the one with the view :goodvibes

Gotta start breakin' down my bed again.... :headache: Glad there are guys here to help me move it!

btw mac....LOVE the decor....:thumbsup2

So, who shows up first to crash the new place? The bad child in the family, of course.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I call the one with the sling...........i mean with the jacuzzi tub...have to keep things family friendly just in case :goodvibes :rotfl:

No worries! I don't know why you'd want a sling or even what it is, unless you have a broken arm. :o Kids should be safe reading it. Although, my DS knows a lot more than I do about most taboo things. :rolleyes:

I get one with a private bath and I'm bringing my tanning booth....it's a stand-up ya know!

You keep disappearing. Are you a busy girl these days or what? :confused3 Btw, if you see Tracie, Penny, or Jodie while you're out there running around, tell them mom's gonna call the cops, if they don't come home soon. Just so they know, showing up to pick out a room, then sneaking out again doesn't count as being home. :snooty:

Ok who forgot to warm up the hot tub cause the water is too cold :lmao: :lmao:

tammy, saturdays are usually slow around here, sometimes sundays also.

but you can count on me being here 7 days a week.........

i have no where else to go or i could clean up this dump of mine.....

Well, I guess I should pick a room too, so I'll have a place when I get a chance to stop by

MCOHRDR_A01.jpg

This may sound silly but...state inspections are one of the things I miss about Virginia. We don't have any vehicle inspections down here but did back home. I wish they would start them up here again cause if there's something wrong with the car, I want to know about it...you know?

:ssst: I hated having to do that in NC.

Cdn Friends of Pooh, just curious, are we talking to Bonny or Lee? I saw your pics on your trip reports, & I like to put a face w/ the name. :)

Katie & Patty, you guys will both be sad, when your bunk bed sharing days are over. ;)

Brad is hauling trailers to the race track for the RV show next weekend. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we get a bunch of sales out of the show.

1.gif

However, for those of you wondering, I do have a nice snow-view room again this morning. DH was in charge of getting the soccer nets put up on the fields. They sent out an email yesterday saying it would be cancelled if it was raining this morning. We replied asking, seriously, "what about snowing?" :confused3 There's about an inch or two down, expecting another couple. Still snowing! I won't post pics - just go back to my last ones. Looks about the same!

Stephen did end up coming home yesterday. Evidently he spent from 9:30 until 11am running to the bathroom (I know, TMI!) and then slept from 11 until about 4. He seems much better this morning so I'm going to shower and he and I are going to run out to garage sales. In the snow! ;) Yes, of course last week when it was beautiful, there weren't any but it motivated everyone to have them this week in the snow!

Wow, Green Bay sure is a white place to live. It's a good thing you guys like to ski & snowboard. ::yes:: I hope Steven's feeling better. Did you find anything good at the garage sales?

Lori, how did the moving & games go?

that's why i did my petition to get this thread agoing in the uo forums.
no one here is mean.
everyone follows the rule of playing nice.

you should hang around longer this time
you were in on the original thread a year ago.

we have missed seeing you around.

Well thanks! I pop in from time to time. I sorta feel like the kid at the playground watching everyone else having such a fun time playing, but don't want to interupt the game. It's nice though to be with like minded people when it comes to loving Universal as much as Disney.

i'll take the room closest to the front door so i can be closer to shutting the lights out at night when i lock up........

I see the old place got locked up. Sigh. I always feel a little sad when the threads get locked. I don't know why.

It's cloudy and windy here today. Lori, did you ship us this weather? :mad:

Brad is hauling trailers to the race track for the RV show next weekend. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we get a bunch of sales out of the show.

Oh, and was I the only one watching Spongebob last night? It was a pretty good episode. Made me laugh.

23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif

23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif
23_33_15.gif

Didn't watch spongebob. Maybe we will catch it another time.

Just do what I do...to warm up the bath water, just pee in it...geesh...I thought everyone knew that! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

4_6_11.gif

Lori, how did the moving & games go?

Moving went great. Will be heading out to ball games in about 30 minutes.

Well thanks! I pop in from time to time. I sorta feel like the kid at the playground watching everyone else having such a fun time playing, but don't want to interupt the game. It's nice though to be with like minded people when it comes to loving Universal as much as Disney.

Don't feel like you are interrupting. Just jump on in and have fun with us whenever you have a free minute.

when we have a lot of people yaking on a subject, just jump in and post anything that you want to.

i always do that and sometimes homies listen to me....:laughing:

we have other homies that will post some here and there.
there are just as much of this thread as the rest of us are.
:grouphug:

Okay peeps, I have a "what would you do" for you. We're planning to go to WDW in Oct., when Kenny has a long weekend off from school. If he & his gf are still together, we'll probably take her. She's lived in FL for 12 yrs. or so & has only been to the MK once & never been to the other parks. How sad is that? :p

We'll purchase FL Res. Seasonal Passes either way. We plan to only get one room & put Kenny on a cot, if she goes. One room means we can keep a better eye on them. ;) So here's the options we've come up with. Feel free to offer alternatives to consider.

1- Stay at the Dolphin, & purchase a DDE card.
2- Try to purchase points from a DVC member & purchase DDP.
3- Book through WDW & purchase the DDP.

The problem I have with option 3 is we'd like to stay in an Epcot resort, so Kenneth & I can spend more time at the F&W festival, & they can walk to both Epcot & MGM to ride more rides. I'd rather not spend $350 + a night, especially now that the BW is only rated 3 diamonds on AAA. The YC/BC are still rated 4 diamond, but it's still a lot of money, especially when we won't be using Stormalong Bay.

Those of you who've known me for awhile, know that dining is priority #1 for our vacations.
15.gif
I need to sit down & try to figure out whether we'd do better with the DDP or DDE, but I'm just not motivated to do that at the moment. :o

Your input will be very much appreciated. We need to book soon, so I can make our ADRs. :rolleyes1

Evening youse yins......LOVE THE NEW PLACE !!

A had a quick look round and no-one seens to have bagged the wee room at the top....can I have it !!??

Burj-Al-Arab_06.jpg

Not sure about the mirror on the ceiling tho.....;) :rolleyes1

Just do what I do...to warm up the bath water, just pee in it...geesh...I thought everyone knew that! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

BOYS!!! :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

tammy, saturdays are usually slow around here, sometimes sundays also.

but you can count on me being here 7 days a week.........

i have no where else to go or i could clean up this dump of mine.....

What fun would that be? :confused3

Well, I guess I should pick a room too, so I'll have a place when I get a chance to stop by

MCOHRDR_A01.jpg

Wow, Mac must have gotten a raise. :thumbsup2 Our homes keep getting bigger & nicer with every move. :cool1:

You're definitely in good company here. ::yes::

95% of the time on this thread you're speaking with Bonny ...

Good to know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter