Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
... thanks to Barb and myself (and Mac too), we finally reached 250 on #4

.... no thanks necessary ;)

... going to have a bite to eat and will be back to claim my room

thank youse homies and starless leeches.....sneeches.....you know what i mean........:laughing:

i think we should soon start a campaign for tags all around.
sneeches and red heads.....

i hope the tag fairy doesn't use needles on putting the next tags up on the homies. i really do hate needles.......really........

sneetches

are proud redheads also

sorry, the yellow color doesn't show up as well as red.......

sneetches.........i'm giving that word in the spelling bee when i go back to work.

either none or all will get that word right if i do it on a spelling test.
either they can't spell or just copy off each other.

sneetches

are proud redheads also

sorry, the yellow color doesn't show up as well as red.......

sneetches.........i'm giving that word in the spelling bee when i go back to work.

either none or all will get that word right if i do it on a spelling test.
either they can't spell or just copy off each other.

We could be Proud Redheaded Sneeches.

I get the Presidential Suite. Anyone who tries to deny me this will be taminated. We can have a party here in my suite.

Taminator Macadamia TuTu

We could be Proud Redheaded Sneeches.

I get the Presidential Suite. Anyone who tries to deny me this will be taminated. We can have a party here in my suite.

Taminator Macadamia TuTu

i can live with that.

for a moment i was concerned you would put dirty diapers in our mailboxes..

out of those 2 options, i'll avoid the poo poo one.

OK gang ... picked out my room ... :banana:

attic01.jpg

attic.jpg

bath.jpg

closet.jpg

Bonny - I think it needs more closet space! ;)

I'll just take a pic of my garage to show you the most cluttered area of the house - attempting to make progress on a garage sale in 3 days for those of you who missed it way back on page 250!

Hi everyone!

I assure you homies, the observatory will be open for all to visit.

Once I put the proper touches on it...

Hey Rose! Just wanted to let you know that now I'm seeing the "one of your buddies has a crush on you - OMG!" logo on the bottom of my screen too. So you're not imagining it! Okay, so who has the crush on me?! :rotfl:

Hey Rose! Just wanted to let you know that now I'm seeing the "one of your buddies has a crush on you - OMG!" logo on the bottom of my screen too. So you're not imagining it! Okay, so who has the crush on me?! :rotfl:

me

wait, is that the wrong answer.

do i get chocolate chip cookies if i answer correctly....?

btw, jack and i appreciate the offer of someting that i think samo posted earlier.

hey, we wtlstill are posting on the #4 theread.
we are on pagd 251

mine ads say

canadadrugs.com

get a buzz cheaper.........eh

no poutine on the taters pleaeeese

Penny - just wanted to say hi since I missed you on the other thread today. Honestly when I was driving home today from work and I could tell the sun was setting a bit earlier I was just thinking that nobody had been around here telling us how many minutes of sunlight we were losing each day! ;) Yeah, I know, not something that we want to know. I'm depressed about summer being half over today already!

HELLOOOO >>>I missed the move again and now where am I gonna go with Mr. Jon Bon JOVI ??? I think we will take the room that over looks the ocean with a rollercoaster somewhere in there . :thumbsup2

So now on to the rest of the day . Went to the pool . DS still working on swimming other then that there is nothing going on here .

I know someone here lives in PA so here is my question Can anyone give me a good place to get some Dorney park Coupons ? Some of the ladies from the pool and I are thinking of taking all our kids to Dorney for a day out .

Getting off to bed now . Tired after that move ...:laughing:

See ya all in the morning :cloud9: .

Originally Posted by Chipmunk89
Okay guys. I'm new on this thread. Do I post here, or on thread #5?

to our newest homie the chipmunk...

oops, i mean Chipmunk89

i remember her.
i rooted for her tag....yay........happy day when she got it.

and i think she took about a month vacay in orlando when her hubby came home from leave from Iraq.
many thanks for that...

chippie, i would suggest you post on #5.

no one listens to me......and they all left ship and went there.

this thread would have been closed at page 250 but we have snuck another page in before it's closing.

i'll go over and make an introduction for you there.

you can call dibs on the guest room...

the above was posted by a homie i met on the tag fairy thread.
she came to #4 and asked if she should post there or here on #5.

kfish told her #4.

so i told her to come here and i would pave the wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter