Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' all :wave2:

Started my trippie :teeth:

Well.....I found it. Hope I'm red enough to play! ;)

Welcome..... Glad to hear your DH returned home safely. My family's "thank you" to him :worship:
Hi Everyone!! I'm kinda new, hope I can join in. :)

Welcome to you too :goodvibes If you're a PHILLIES fan, you'll fit right in here with me & tlinus :banana:

Mornin youse.....jeez first morning in the new place.

Coffee is on for youse late sleepers.......
ndtpxx.jpg

And as its my first move with youse guys I made youse something nice........

34ysn0n.jpg

Just ma wee way of saying....youse ur gid kin folk and cheers for mackin me yin o yer ane !!* !!! :love:

*your good people and thank for making me feel one of your own.

uh....I see NO chocolate in that breakfast offering :snooty:

Have fun Bubba's Mom! Are you able to check if the Unicorn ride in USF will be open next month? I'm going there and my DD5 is looking forward to riding it, but I heard it was closing for the Harry Potter construction. Have fun!

Have fun Bubba's Mom! Are you able to check if the Unicorn ride in USF will be open next month? I'm going there and my DD5 is looking forward to riding it, but I heard it was closing for the Harry Potter construction. Have fun!

You're a little late! I just got back! :laughing:

When we were there in June, it was open.

By the time we got back in July, it was "walled" off....that and the Enchanted Oak and restrooms next to it..... I hate to say, but I really wouldn't count on it being open.....then, IF it is, you'll be happily surprised!! Just prepare your daughter that it won't be open...you don't want a meltdown in the park. Actually besides Dragons, there really isn't a reason to go back that far...you can't walk past Dragons.... To get from Lost Continent to Jurassic Park area, you take a newly built bridge off to the left now....

MORNING
I will see if we find an Acme on the way to the park Thanks for the Help
tizzy meliss . We are going to be a pretty big group .. i was wondering if we could get a group rate if there were more then twenty of us ? I am going to have to look into that on the Dorney web site. :surfweb:

I think the Acme tickets are still cheaper, $35.99 at the gate regular admission, $30.50 per person for groups of 20 or more, and I am pretty sure Acme is $28.50. ;)

Bubba's mom, I used to be really big in the Phillies, a really, really, long time ago, back when Dykstra played, but haven't been following them too much lately. I have to say we loved going to the game tho, we had a blast!!! Guess the beer could've been why. :confused3 :rotfl:

Hey youse....

Barb, I kept the chocolate for lunch.....
6ntdgl.jpg

:welcome: to all the new Homies....tuck in, chocolate cake before noon is the REDHEAD way !!!

Mornin youse.....jeez first morning in the new place.

Coffee is on for youse late sleepers.......
ndtpxx.jpg

And as its my first move with youse guys I made youse something nice........

34ysn0n.jpg

Just ma wee way of saying....youse ur gid kin folk and cheers for mackin me yin o yer ane !!* !!! :love:

*your good people and thank for making me feel one of your own.

thanks for the grub. since i got here late, hope the homies left some for me. especially the coffee
you ARE one of our own!
once you post here, you are a homie!

and glad we gots us another scot here.
i was lonely with all the non scots until youse came in....

Mornin' all :wave2:

Started my trippie :teeth:

Welcome..... Glad to hear your DH returned home safely. My family's "thank you" to him :worship:

Welcome to you too :goodvibes If you're a PHILLIES fan, you'll fit right in here with me & tlinus :banana:

uh....I see NO chocolate in that breakfast offering :snooty:

and i am the lone red bird fan............

and we thank you also very much for what your husband has done for all of us.

Hey youse....

6ntdgl.jpg

:welcome: to all the new Homies....tuck in, chocolate cake before noon is the REDHEAD way !!!

since it is closer to lunch than breakfast for me at this time, i'll take brab's cake......she loves to share :love:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
to our newest newbie homie:

jtrain

who needs to make a repeat trip after august for the flying unicorns....
oh mr potter, why are youse messing up our plans in the park, closing off the ride, the eatery and especially the bar that has the 2fers....grrrrr

what part of august are you going to the darkside?
i think a few homies here will be there then.

and, you never know when the tag fairy will be back to make more Proud Redheads......

we have called ourselves the red headed step children of the dis in an affectionate way.

the darkside is growing more red heads all the time

I always wondered what the redhead meant - thanks for sharing that!

Im willing to share the pool boy...

351g2o2.jpg

;)

Well thank you for your generosity!;)

i think we should soon start a campaign for tags all around.
sneeches and red heads.....

sneetches

are proud redheads also

Kewl - I think I'm a no star sneetch that wants to be red!

We could be Proud Redheaded Sneeches.

Sounds good!

OK gang ... picked out my room ... :banana:

attic01.jpg

Wow you got a nice one! Good choice!

Hi Everyone!! I'm kinda new, hope I can join in. :)

:flower3:

:welcome: Tizzy_Meliss! I'm new here as well. From the looks of it, they are a chatty group. Let's see if we can keep up with them.:rotfl:

No - you can't keep up with them - they love to chat! I just have to stop by when I have time and jump in! Everyone is friendly though :thumbsup2

It's really great to have a place where you can discuss Universal without having to choose between USF or WDW - that's one of the reasons I like to come around! People that understand how you can love both.

Hey youse....

6ntdgl.jpg

Oh wow - that's not a nice thing to do to a lady on a diet!! Looks heavenly!

Forgot to pick my new room:

portofino_rs_02.jpg

Never stayed at Portofino, so thought I'd give it a try!

mslclark, being the kind homie i am, i will help you out.

i'll eat your share of the cake since you are on a diet.....:rolleyes1

thanks for the kind words about the thread.

yes, it is true.
some that post here have never been to the darkside/universal.
some have never been to the motherland/disney

some homies like myself do both parks on the same vacation.

we all get along. we only have that one rule of "play nice"

i did request recently, since it is an election year, not to get into debates over politics. we all have our opinion and sometimes it is hard to hold back when we believe one way and a poster has stated something that you know is so wrong. at that point the original op feels they must correct that statement and there it goes..........
we don't want anyone to feel insulted, offended, unwanted, or just pissed off over the topic. so, we don't get into politics here.

i guess that is why there never has been a harsh word spoken against anyone on what they post on the parks.
we all have experienced the good and the bad in the parks but we talk about it without being mean.

some of us homies have had issues at universal, we might mention it but we go back to the park.
same for disney, we go, have an issue, make a comment and then go back the next year.

this thread is for spreading the Mummy dust.......and sometimes a homie will toss out pixie dust too.

i hope patster is reading....

sneetches - 3
redheads - one million

jk

secretly i'm a wannabe sneetch too

i hope patster is reading....

sneetches - 3
redheads - one million

jk

secretly i'm a wannabe sneetch too

You are a sneetch! You're a sneetch with a star on your belly! I'm a sneetch without a star on my belly!

Proud Redhead = star
No Proud Redhead = no star

Dear Scotlass....

Thank you for the cake! :lovestruc

Luv,
Bubba's Mom

Dear Mac...

STEP AWAY FROM MY CAKE! :mad:

Luv,
Bubba's Mom

ps-dunno where ya got the idea that i share....well, CAKE anyhows :snooty:

;)

You are a sneetch! You're a sneetch with a star on your belly! I'm a sneetch without a star on my belly!

Proud Redhead = star

Does that mean she won't be inviting you to her frankfurter roasts or picnics or parties or marshmallow toasts?

Proud Redhead = star

yes i am a sneetch now that i can spell it......:laughing:
i wanna be in with the "in crowd"

Dear Scotlass....

Thank you for the cake! :lovestruc

Luv,
Bubba's Mom

Dear Mac...

STEP AWAY FROM MY CAKE! :mad:

Luv,
Bubba's Mom

ps-dunno where ya got the idea that i share....well, CAKE anyhows :snooty:

;)

remember, i don't mind well, i'm a red headed rebel......with a star now..i'll eat the cake when youse aren't looking:laughing:

All sneetches have learned to accept each other, star or no star!:thumbsup2

i like your rules

Good afternoon homies :goodvibes

St L, i was looking for youse.
don't tell me you got sick since you came home from the darkside...

i'm a rebel by choice....

patster, you are a sneetch and a redhead.
i'll print you out a certificate to give you come october...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter