Something About Nothing..........#6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotlass & Mac ... this is for youse guys ... (and for anyone else who loves Reeses)

HOMEMADE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS:

1 (11 1/2 - 12 oz.) bag semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
2 tbsp. shortening
2-3 doz. 1 or 1 1/2 inch paper cups

3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
3/4 c. sifted powdered sugar
1 tbsp. melted butter

Chocolate cups: Combine over hot (not boiling) water, chocolate chips and shortening. Stir until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat but leave over hot water. Coat the inside of each cup using approximately 1 teaspoon of chocolate. Place cups in palm of hand, rotating gently while pushing chocolate up sides with a spoon or small rubber spatula. Chill 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.

Peanut Butter Filling: In small bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix until well blended. Shape into small balls and place in chill cups. Press ball down slightly to fill in spaces. Spoon enough of the remaining chocolate over the top to seal edges. Chill about 45 minutes. Store in refrigerator for best results.

I replied.

Me and my best friend Chip went ice skating today at the Dallas Galleria. It was so much fun!! And my 2nd time ever skating. Chip recorded a short video of me trying to keep my balance. I only fell once though, so go me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36kNbY8PRpw

And just because, here's an adorable video of my neice and nephew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4g4SrlpqeY

Me and my best friend Chip went ice skating today at the Dallas Galleria. It was so much fun!! And my 2nd time ever skating. Chip recorded a short video of me trying to keep my balance. I only fell once though, so go me!
Way to go Rob ... I'm very impressed
1.gif

Loved the video...chickens 'quack' now tho? :confused3

:laughing:

btw...good job ice skating....and yes, I saw those little kids lapping you :rolleyes1

It's a beautiful day here today....hhmmm...a good day to lay wire for the invisible dog fence :rolleyes: ....after the grocery store that is!

Hope everyone enjoys last day of the weekend...gonna be a busy one here.

Ciao! :wave2:

Loved the video...chickens 'quack' now tho? :confused3

:laughing:

btw...good job ice skating....and yes, I saw those little kids lapping you :rolleyes1

It's a beautiful day here today....hhmmm...a good day to lay wire for the invisible dog fence :rolleyes: ....after the grocery store that is!

Hope everyone enjoys last day of the weekend...gonna be a busy one here.

Ciao! :wave2:

That's my nephew for you! He's a trip. And my niece just turned 2 the end of March.

I'm surprised I didn't fall more skating. I'd get going good, then my center of balance would disappear, so I'd have to grab the wall (or Chip) then try to find it again. It wasn't expensive either, $11 and you could skate as long as you want. It included the skate rental. I'm definitely gonna go back.

Here's another one that will make Reese's/candy lovers happy.

1 # white chocolate morsels
1 # butterscotch morsels
1 C. Peanut butter

Melt in microwave and pour into paper cups or molds.

Makes about 80 small cups.

Very easy. I plan on making them today for my daughter's upcoming youth orchestra concert this week. :charac2:

afternoon homies.

just played ketchup......:goodvibes

when i saw bonny's recipe, i thought, this is wonderful....

then i saw the entire post and said to myself, too many words.
i got lost on the second sentence. :laughing:

metro, i read the link.
now i'm thinking of my reply for it.....

i don't like it at all when someone bullies one of the redheads.
not at all......:mad:

need some help

a poster in the other uo forum has a question that i can not answer.

i suggested she post here.

but, in the meantime, if you have any knowledge on the shuttle from doubletree to uo, please answer on this thread.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=31186502#post31186502

i did mention a couple of homies have used doubletree hotel and they would have more knowledge than i would.

ky 07 and rapstar/andy/rob has stayed there before.

anyone can give her an answer. i just couldn't think of others at the top of my head at the time i posted to her.

Sorry homies havent been around,my router is going on the fritz and it takes forever to get the cable guy here to fix it.They say tommorrow @ 4pm..
Seeing is believing on this!!

Did I ever tell you how much I love Clue-The Movie? I watched again today for about the 50th time.

i love the multiply endings for that movie.

i haven't seen it in ages.

i love that movie also.....

Wow, I just got done reading that thread. It seems to have died and others said what needed to be said, so I didn't add anything.

Condorman will probably find out too late that it's difficult to succeed in any business or project when the people around him are HOPING he will fail because he is such an arrogant, undermining A**. Poor young idiot.... I've never understood people who intentionally take one phrase out of context and use it to pretend they are superior. Arrogance/pretentiousness is not the equivalent of intelligence. I hope someone he respects has a serious talk with him sooner rather than later.

i love the multiply endings for that movie.

i haven't seen it in ages.

i love that movie also.....

It has so many funny quotes to pull out of it too. My top 2 favs are:

"Colonel Mustard: How many husbands have you had?
Mrs. White: Mine or other women's?
Colonel Mustard: Yours.
Mrs. White: Five.
Colonel Mustard: Five?
Mrs. White: Yes, just the five. Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft strong and disposable.
Colonel Mustard: You lure men to their deaths like a spider with flies.
Mrs. White: Flies are where men are most vulnerable.
Colonel Mustard: Right!"

"Mrs. White: Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much... it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breath... "

Though the second is funnier when Madeline Kahn is delivering it.

Wow, I just got done reading that thread. It seems to have died and others said what needed to be said, so I didn't add anything.

Condorman will probably find out too late that it's difficult to succeed in any business or project when the people around him are HOPING he will fail because he is such an arrogant, undermining A**. Poor young idiot.... I've never understood people who intentionally take one phrase out of context and use it to pretend they are superior. Arrogance/pretentiousness is not the equivalent of intelligence. I hope someone he respects has a serious talk with him sooner rather than later.
I usually stay away from posting on threads like that ... it's just not worth the time or effort to reply ... unfortunately people like that have their mind made up from the get go and nothing anyone can say will make them change their mind. Anything you say to the contrary only makes them get their back up and they only get more defensive and start attacking you. They're the type who are always right and everyone else is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter