Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Minnie.....it's Fat Tuesday. Calories don't count today. :thumbsup2

;)

Don't I wish...You know according to the mypyramid.gov I'm just now considered not obese...I truly don't think they're counting muscle weight in their calculations...I wear almost the same size that I did 20 yrs ago and was considered underweight then according to their calculations..but as you can see I'm aiming for 10 more...wish me luck

But I did eat 2 small peppermint patties to dull my heartache for DS.

DS is a Freshie, he missed the cut off by a week. And his school doesn't even have a JV coach, so he might as well either try track or go to the piano teacher that he's been begging me to switch him to. I guess this is why he should've listened when we told him to go to tennis match play cause all of the other boys were going...you know... teens are smarter than their parents...

Apparently our cats don't understand people talk. We encouraged them to go get on their Mardi Gras outfits. It took some coaxing with a laser light, but eventually they scampered down the hallway to change into their attire.

They obviously only understand one celebration in this house. I have absolutely no idea where they get it from......

Tabby-Kruger--17236.jpg

But I did give them a treat for trying..............:rolleyes1

Apparently our cats don't understand people talk. We encouraged them to go get on their Mardi Gras outfits. It took some coaxing with a laser light, but eventually they scampered down the hallway to change into their attire.

They obviously only understand one celebration in this house. I have absolutely no idea where they get it from......

Tabby-Kruger--17236.jpg

But I did give them a treat for trying..............:rolleyes1

i love this!!!!

all is not well in Muddville today, one kiddo made varsity tennis and one did not and they're both upset.:sad1:

Bad thing was, DS beat the last player to make varsity but the coach said he wasn't as consistent (maybe the day he was peeved and just hit the ball??) She only watched them for 3 days and then decided--even though he beat several of the other boys who did make the team. Just doesn't seem right. Two of the boys who also were cut stayed to whine and argue about their status.

He's already on the phone trying to see if it's not too late for track...:hug: Maybe better off--those varsity players and their over hovering parents are cut throat.:laughing:

my guy (despite tennis coach growling as to why he's 'quitting' - this after coach was very inconsistent re seeds:rolleyes1since 9th grade) decided since he got his tennis letter to go out for track to get that 4th varsity letter this year;)...apparently he's a long jumper, who knew lol? He still plays tennis 'for fun' and that's a-0k by me. hope ur DS will continue to play on his own & be back next year to & make Varsity tennis team!

furry kreuger:lmao:?

it's raining, it's pouring, i wish i were snoring, going to have to swim upstream to get ashes today

IMHO, I think all cats actually look that way and put the cute mask on to trick us humans. And now that isn't a cat insult--just an observation with their claw skills.:rolleyes1

Keisha, thanks for the kindness. Tennis is a sport you can play till you're in a wheelchair. He hasn't been going to anything for ages and would only play occasionally with his sister at her private. I think it was just something he thought he should do because everyone has constantly told him since 4th grade that he is so good that's what he should do. Though, I'm still irritated that she said she was doing the ladder system, but yet only let him play 4 matches, which he won them and wouldn't let him or the others play up--I think she mentally picked the first two days and that was that--new coach, (fresh out of college)--hear me roar.

i hate that coach minnie.

hey stace, teaching high skool kids can be tough.
i just pretend that i am at home with my 4 boys so that helps me get thru the skool day.:laughing:

Thanks Mac. Actually, I do quite the opposite when I'm teaching. I think about being at home with a 2-year old, who is wrapped in the curtains, screaming, asking for candy every minute, shoving chewed up celery in my face, with Nick Jr. on TV... and I say to myself... "Yeah. this isn't so bad." :rotfl:

I forgot to tell you guys one delicious moment of all this tennis crap. Remember the main bully who has been tormenting DD and tried to run DD off the road and no justice? The stupid fool thought she would try out for varsity tennis. Guess who her first opponent was.... :goodvibes DD said she "served" the ball and it smacked the bully in the face--"Whoops" DD said. :lmao: DD then proceeded to wipe the court clean--bully never returned.

Would loved to have seen it happen. ;)

We bought tickets this morning for.................

michael-jackson-cirque-du-soleil.jpg

Here is a teaser video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPO9mX29XlM

Regular tickets don't go on sale until this Saturday but I joined the Cirque Club and got to order them 3 days earlier. Get this....the concert date is February 7th, 2012!! About a year from now. :rolleyes1 Oh, and if you thought the Cirque tickets were expensive at DTD then you don't even want to know what we paid for these!!! We got AWESOME seats but damn....did we pay for it! :scared1:

as long as you have enough money to buy cat food and their treats, you can spend all you want on that show................

blood on the court, i like it

tix for that show go on sale here on Saturday, im afraid to see how much they might be;)

DSs idol offering:goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartliotta#p/a/u/0/aa4HNbwEzj0

He was really good, Keisha!!:thumbsup2 There is no way in hell I could get up there and do that.

I can tell you how much the tix are......they range from $50 to $250 each. Here is seating chart of how the staging is set up here...

37643s.gif

For $250 you are in the first 15 rows and it comes with a special lanyard, program, extra gift, special ticket, etc. I didn't want to sit that close and miss out on the action or have a sore neck from looking up all night. We got seats in the first section C front row, seats 5 and 6. We are right beside the "round" part of the stage. With all the fees and whatnot it ended up costing us $190 per ticket. :scared1:

Ok.....really.....why is Ashthon in the top 13 on AI? Or the first girl for that matter...

Ok.....really.....why is Ashthon in the top 13 on AI? Or the first girl for that matter...

AMEN! I just said that! It's like you're reading my mind!!! :thumbsup2

you both stole my thunder.............

some of those on idol tonight really suxed ...........
1.gif

i have watched idol since the first season.......
i'm addicted to that show no matter how lousy some of them are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter