Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody watching the earthquake/tsunami coverage, scary-poor souls.
1.gif

all the injuries, karma like and otherwise:laughing:

Unless the show lasts 4 hours, I might feel like I overpaid. :rotfl: We know it won't be that long but I expect it to be unbelievable. I just read that of Cirque's 27 different shows they do, that the MJ one has the highest production cost of all of them (57 million).

Considering we paid the equivalent of 2 roundtrip airfares to Orlando it better be damned good!!!

would that be in normal airfare prices or the inflated prices im seeing now:headache:? paid 3 times what i paid last year for July's trip for 1 less person this time:confused3& had to book crappy late afternoon flight down. i got to pay another $20 yesterday:rolleyes:least i moved the flight up a few hours. Not sure to file that under a win or a loss.

Janet I wasn't sure whether or not you did get your MJ tix, but I saw that WPXI had presale tickets available to the end of today.

thanx, we're going to sit it out...austerity program since the new governor pulled 1/2 the funding to schools:scared1:, including public universities. Since they receive 50% of their monies from taxes, it's going to be interesting throwing darts to figure out which school will wind up giving the bestest deal as the tuitions will all likely increase after the May 1st commitment date and we'll get a bigger bill come July:mad:.

we've talked it over, the mr & i have decided the only solution is....

to cry in our beer tonight lol

I know I'm not a regular here, but I'm BUSTING! and need to tell someone!!

I just bought my annual pass & booked a hotel! Universal here I come!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Oh, and TGIF :)

Thanks for letting me share!

I just bought my annual pass & booked a hotel! Universal here I come!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Welcome to the AP darkside.What resort you book?

because you posted, you are a regular homie now!!

thanks for dropping by and sharing the good news!!!!!!

16.gif
to our newest homie to the darkside:

thebigkahuna

the homie that will be back real soon to tell us about their vacation and stay at the darkside.......:yay:

Hi there everyone :goodvibes

We are going to the Great Wolfe Lodge in Sandusky Ohio tomorrow...it is a surprise for the boys!!!:woohoo:

My DH will be with us this time...I am sooo excited!!!:laughing:

I hope everyone is doing well......snow AGAIN here yesterday, I am with you Bonny I am thinking no snow in May?!?! :confused3

Okay, finally got my first bursts of photopass pics added in to my trip report for the first 3 days if anyone's interested - hoping to make some more progress on the report itself at some point!

Photopass pics - Days 1, 2 & 3

Your DH's face while you're holding the frog is PRICELESS! Thanks for sharing your photos- they were great!

Okay, finally got my first bursts of photopass pics added in to my trip report for the first 3 days if anyone's interested - hoping to make some more progress on the report itself at some point!

Photopass pics - Days 1, 2 & 3

Your pictures are great, makes me miss Disney :sad1: I love the Princess and the Frog one:bounce:, I had not seen that one yet.

Good Morning homies! I'm tired of being tired, so I am going to try to start exercising (again) I just went for a walk (1mile) We'll see how long I stick to it.:flower3: Have a wonderful day!

DD those quotes are lol...but the one about the boiled H2O really happened to me--it blew the doors of the microwave--thankfully, no one was injured...I guess I'm unlucky;)

Welcome Big Kahuna

hope you feel better soon

Here's a question for all of you...
My son and his friend told me after much deliberation that their mutual friend has been being abused my their mother--a Very big pillar of the community and state--he actually had to miss class last week because she hit him so hard with a book in his chest that he couldn't breathe.

The boys are afraid that I will turn in her...I don't know what to do.

The only thing I've done since I've been placed with the knowledge of this abuse is to take it to prayer. So far I don't have an answer. I'm not 2nd guessing HIS response, just asking for some opinions from you all.:rolleyes1
:confused3

hope you feel better soon

Here's a question for all of you...
My son and his friend told me after much deliberation that their mutual friend has been being abused my their mother--a Very big pillar of the community and state--he actually had to miss class last week because she hit him so hard with a book in his chest that he couldn't breathe.

The boys are afraid that I will turn in her...I don't know what to do.

The only thing I've done since I've been placed with the knowledge of this abuse is to take it to prayer. So far I don't have an answer. I'm not 2nd guessing HIS response, just asking for some opinions from you all.:rolleyes1
:confused3

Speaking as a teacher and mandated reporter... You really need to call this in. I know it's not easy (Lord knows I cried each time I've called one in, and I can't even count all of them... only once was it a false alarm) No one has the right to abuse a child, no one, not even a pillar of the community- ESPECIALLY a pillar of the community, now that I think about it. Sorry for the venting session. That's my say on it.

Marcie, your Photopass pics are awesome!! We never really take advantage of that. Gotta do that more!!

Feel better, Mac. I just hope you aren't leaning over the toilet like this little dude...:worship:

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter