Something EXTRA Special?!?

DavidUK said:
Hey guys! stop second guessing me!! it was gonna be a surprise! now i can't do any of the things you're telling him!!

i'm running out of surprises - i'll be left with ... here's your birthday mickey waffle!

Dx

Yeah yeah. If he was already planning something I wouldn't have to ask. Thanks for all your suggestions guys, i'll make sure I have a good birthday, even if it is just me and a mickey waffle :sad2:

Hey guys AKL is great! We never had a problem there. The staff is very warm and welcoming there. The safari theme is great. We are also gonna recommend Cali Grill. Thats one of our favorite places to eat. Mmmm try the "snake in the grass" if you like sushi, or my favorite the fillet mignon. Two weeks is an awesome amount of time to stay. Get some books on Disney, you will get some good ideas. There are also premium outlets like 10 mins away, and great food (as well as other places) nearby. I really recommend renting a car if you are gonna be there that long.

I could go on an on with info for ya. If you want PM me. I have a lot of info, and a website with vacation pics, and things to do.

Eric & Kirk :rotfl:

I celebrated my 50th birthday last August in WDW. I myself chose Jiko's for dinner. Actually it was a party, as about 6 friends flew down to WDW for the occassion.

So, what we did was have a few bevies at Victoria Falls to get things loosened up a bit and then dinner at Jiko's.

You can order a special celebration cake at Jiko's.

Also or course, I got an "It's My Birthday" pin (or badge since you're British and I'm bilingual) and flaunted the fact to everyone (or bored them, depending on how you look at it) with the fact that it was my birthday, I was 50 and I was fabulous.

I recommend pulling out all the stops. Insist on, nay demand, adoration from everyone!

The birthday pin is a great idea! Stop by any guest relations and ask for one! You will be amazed at how many people say "happy birthday" to you!

The adoration is great!

I gotta get me one of those pins! Thanks guys, a little adoration goes a long way. And who am I to shy away from attention?! What do I need to take to customer relations to get my Pin?

MarkyLeicester said:
I gotta get me one of those pins! Thanks guys, a little adoration goes a long way. And who am I to shy away from attention?! What do I need to take to customer relations to get my Pin?

Just march in as bold as brass to MK City Hall and say, "Today's my birthday." They're not going to ask to see anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter