Soooo... how are the brazilians this time of year?

We will be there as well.. and let me tell you .. Love the Brazillian girls all you want, as long as they go home at the end of the day... cause once they get their claws into you .. :scared1: :D

Just kidding my sweet lovely beautiful dream girl (who just happens to be Portuguese Brasilian) hehehe ...

(And no.. you can't love HER either.. she's all mine!) :rotfl:

so i get there in 7 days.. there should still be a fair amount right? i dont need a record ammount but i hope there are still alot there :(
They should be, just follow the angry crowd booing and hissing, at the end of that sound, you should hear your chants.... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

thats when i am there! he better not steal my idea...

Hey I am there that time.. but I am a mom, & I will have my DD with me for her 22nd birthday.. we aren't from Brazil, so please no pinching her..

I am only on this thread because it is so funny...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I feel totally left out :laundy:
no facebook here (I know :eek:) so I cannot "see" anything...anyone care to enlighten me........

I should have done that when I was younger..

if I'd do that now, I'd be labeled a pedo.. :confused3

pure genius.. although I wonder what Charli thinks..

I am also wondering what Charli thinks? I guess she has a good sense of humor, too!! :)

There were so many tour groups there last week so you should be just fine!

so those of you there next week, i arrive the 1st of aug,
2nd of aug is our first day in the parks. (magic kingdom on the 2nd.)

if any of you see me, and my partners in crime please dont be shy! we love talking to people.

and this years team roster is:
Me (Nate)! the blond you see in the pictures. accept now my hair is jet black.
Cousin Zac! (not in the pictures) dark haired kid with a similiar hair cut.
Cousin Jake! (not in pictures) short haired blond kid

last years partner in crime was adam. he wont be joining our shenanigans this time around, he will be missed :/.

and we will be leaving mid august. i forget the date.

look for us to be in the midde of a large group of brazilians ladies, or running from a large group of brazilian men.

and if you are to shy to say hello i have had people in the past who have snapped a picture of us and sent it via disboards!

side note: charli and i made a deal so that she isnt bothered by it.

i wont reveal the exact terms of the arrangement we made, but lets just say its the reason my hair is jet black now.

I feel totally left out :laundy:
no facebook here (I know :eek:) so I cannot "see" anything...anyone care to enlighten me........

here is a few pictures that they are looking at, there are 41 total, which is not even close to how many were taken. they were kind enough to email me some! it was hard to capture these moments with your own camera because they oftenhappened very fast.

n699651677_1711187_8582.jpg

n699651677_1711181_6862.jpg

n699651677_1711217_8159.jpg

n699651677_1711209_5525.jpg

n699651677_1711193_376.jpg

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

it wasnt a picture thread, i am discribing my "strategy" for WDW. and now its dead because everyone i was talking to is on the other board.

1st time seeing this thread. Player of the Year Bro!! haha That idea is genius

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter