• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorcerers of the magic kingdom poster

hanksgirl

Earning My Ears
902.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a poster of this?? I want to get it for my husband for Christmas!!

Besides trying to print it out yourself, you could see if Guest Services might throw some pixie dust your way and help you out. Send them an email explaining why you want it and ask if they have any suggestions. Worse they can say is no. wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Also it might help your case if you help them help you. The poster was at one point at the Magic Kingdom Train Station, might help to send them this picture if you go about emailing them.

2012-06-09-7520.jpg

I have pics of it but not sure if I would be allowed to print it out legally?? I emailed them and the director of guest experience contacted me back almost right away and said that they will do some research and get back
to me as soon as they have an answer!! They are fast!! Thanks for the email address !!

Tonya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter