Sorry, the room you selected is no longer available for the dates you requested.

Wouldn’t that make it so that you cannot modify your own reservation? I don’t even understand the walking stuff, but I do not want dvc to take away flexibility.

Any attempt to fix that would indeed change the current program that any and all changes outside of 31 days are penalty free.

To stop walking, those polices have to be changed. Many believe that anything DVCM comes up with to stop it will have far greater consequences to owners than walking does in the scheme of things.

Add me to the list of people it's happening to. I actually went so far as to call MS, whom just said that the room wasn't available and she waitlisted me. Yet both yesterday and today the room shows as available. But when I go to book it, "The room is no longer available". Log out, clear cookies, etc, log in, see room showing availability, go to book it-"the room is no longer available".

Add me to the list of people it's happening to. I actually went so far as to call MS, whom just said that the room wasn't available and she waitlisted me. Yet both yesterday and today the room shows as available. But when I go to book it, "The room is no longer available". Log out, clear cookies, etc, log in, see room showing availability, go to book it-"the room is no longer available".
It let me book one night this morning but when another night showed up available today and I tried to book it; it keeps saying “your selection is no longer available.”

I actually did just get more communication from DVC. The CM mentioned that she saw I was able to complete a reservation that I had not been able to get prior. Thankfully, yes, it was I who was able to get it done. I acknowledged that!

I actually did just get more communication from DVC. The CM mentioned that she saw I was able to complete a reservation that I had not been able to get prior. Thankfully, yes, it was I who was able to get it done. I acknowledged that!

Thanks-sort of!:) What happened is that I went to try to book those 3 days at CCV, that are always available on the calendar, but then I'm told that "The room is no longer available". Now, when I went there, I got a calendar which showed me, correctly this time, that the room is not available for those 3 days, which I suspect is what it was in reality all along.

Thanks-sort of!:) What happened is that I went to try to book those 3 days at CCV, that are always available on the calendar, but then I'm told that "The room is no longer available". Now, when I went there, I got a calendar which showed me, correctly this time, that the room is not available for those 3 days, which I suspect is what it was in reality all along.
It will be good when we really know that we can trust what we see as available!

I spent 25 minutes on the phone to borrow two points. Really frustrating this website is this clunky. I'm just a cheap seat White Card. Give me a website that works and I'll never spend anyone's dues money on phone calls.

Anyone who booked recently, did you get an email confirmation? I booked home resort at 11 mths out yesterday, and got an error page after I completed everything. I have a reservation #, linked it to MDE, but never got the confirmation email. I did screenshot everything just in case. It also appears there is a ghost reservation in there too.

Cannot book my home resort, it‘s telling me I’m outside my booking window and to try in November at the 7 month window. Wow - this is such a mess!!

Anyone who booked recently, did you get an email confirmation? I booked home resort at 11 mths out yesterday, and got an error page after I completed everything. I have a reservation #, linked it to MDE, but never got the confirmation email. I did screenshot everything just in case. It also appears there is a ghost reservation in there too.
I got email reservation notices for the two reservations I booked the day before yesterday.

Cannot book my home resort, it‘s telling me I’m outside my booking window and to try in November at the 7 month window. Wow - this is such a mess!!

did you try before 8am? I was noticing the time you posted this comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter