• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

southwest airlines??

karamac

Mouseketeer
I am all booked for a one week trip, hotel and travel is done, all thats left is to get Universal tickets. Now a family of 5 getting 7 day tickets from Universal would cost me $545. If I buy one night accomidation at a local Orlando hotel thru southwest airlines it looks like I can get BOGO tickets so it would cost me about $370. I have always thought if it seems to good to be true then beware but my thought is book a hotel room get the tickets, What do you all think? Has anyone ever booked with Southwest to get BOGO tickets?? Thanks

wow forget it, I should have booked it last night cause now I cant find that deal today. weird

I heard of someone else doing that. They booked one very cheap hotel and got the tickets.

If you have a Kroger where you live take a look in the gift card section, you can get 5 passes for$450. Not as good as the SW deal but better than through US and you don't have to buy a hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter