Southwest Flight Changed

Southwest has now changed my non-stop flight two times in two weeks! The first time, it was pushed back 50 minutes, and now today, another 20 minutes later (leaving at 5:05 p.m. and arriving at 8.45 p.m.). Does anyone think it is possible SW could cancel this flight totally? Beginning to worry with all the revisions with over 2 1/2 months left before we depart!
Is it possible? Absolutely. Have you looked to see if there are other flights available that day (ignore costs) that work for you? I think you can change for no upcharge since they've changed your departure time.

We are having the same problem. Flight time to Orlando has been pushed back twice for our early June trip. Now not arriving until 10:20pm, so we will not be able to use the Sunshine flyer. They took away at least one non-stop flight time that was available when I originally booked, so I'm sure they are consolidating flights. Only other non-stop flights are much earlier in the day, and just won't work for us. I'm hoping there are no more changes! We have a group of 11, so it may be a little harder to find enough open seats on another flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter