Souvenir gift for coworkers

I have bought the Goofy Candy Company items, and the chocolate bars and coins. All seemed to go over well.
Also I have bought pens and pencils, but I am in accounting and the folks I work with love the pens and pencils.
(Don't know if it is an accountant thing or not).

Perhaps Disney key chains or magnets? I seem to recall a LOT of choices for different types of magnets at various stores last time we were there.

I remember one year my manager got us each ornaments, but they weren’t like the pricey $30 ornaments today.

The caramel popcorn from Karamel Kuche is $5 and makes a great souvenir to give out. Always well received when we bring them home for people. Stays fresh if the seal isn’t opened. It’s really good!

Also I have bought pens and pencils, but I am in accounting and the folks I work with love the pens and pencils.
(Don't know if it is an accountant thing or not).
It might be! I worked in accounting also, and used to bring back pens, pencils, highlighters, sticky notes . . . basically, anything that was an office supply but Disney themed. One year, they had these cute magnetic photo frames, which everyone liked.

I didn’t have good luck bringing food back, as there were allergy issues, and not everyone liked the same things.

The 100th anniversary assorted chocolate bars come in a clear gift box with a bow for $15.99 and they can also be taken out individually and split up because they have “to and from” sections included on the back of the wrapper of each bar- you could give each person their favorite flavors (if you knew what they were- they could always trade if you don’t!)

There are 5 or 6 in each package….

These are all really great ideas. Thank you!!!

I'm leaning towards the goofy candy or popcorn... I don't know how but we lose pens waaaay too fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter