SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people who had success. What did you use? Disney app? Phone? What browser?
I was successful with an old Safari browser on my laptop at around 5:36AM, and then was able to modify on my iPhone App sometime after 6AM.

Last edited:
Same! I tried different browsers and the app. I got a 6:15 on the app, but it just spinned and then the "Something went wrong" message. Now nothing. I will take that as a message that I will keep my money.
So after stomping my foot a couple times (I am a sore loser, too), I decided to try one more time. It actually worked! I had to enter my credit card info and it was supposed to be saved on the site. I thought that I might be on a hacker site until I received my confirmation email.

Feeling lucky! Saw a message here that ressies were live at 5:34am. Lost about 6 times I selected and then my 7th try I got a 2:30pm lunch on 9/29. Not the ideal time I wanted as I really wanted a dinner on any of the days I there (except oct 1) but lucky to get anything from the sounds of it!

So after stomping my foot a couple times (I am a sore loser, too), I decided to try one more time. It actually worked! I had to enter my credit card info and it was supposed to be saved on the site. I thought that I might be on a hacker site until I received my confirmation email.
Seems like a lot of us had to reenter our "saved" credit card info.

What a terrible ordeal. 😡 I was on different 2 browsers, and the MDE app. Several times, I was in the home stretch of booking an ADR (confirmation screen), and crash and burn with Disney non-IT. 😡

I did manage to grab a lunch ADR, so I guess that will have to do? 🤔

Seems like a lot of us had to reenter our "saved" credit card info.
I think I got lucky. I booked another restaurant earlier in the week. I was promoted for my credit card despite being saved for years.
Fortunately for today, that number was saved and I clicked through.

I had the best luck with iPhone Disney APP as once everyone was aware it was open everything came to a snail and then on Chrome it was asking for all my info - guest / credit card number / address / phone #
Repeat repeat repeat - lost 3 ADRs because of this - if get past this and nonstop spinning
Back to APP - which took it’s sweet time while I sat there screaming Come On PLEASE so it must have felt sorry for this crazy sleep deprived person and said here SHUT UP and I was like YES!! Forgetting I’m sitting in my garage and it’s 4 something in the morning - my neighbors of course know I’m crazy !! Haa haa
I just went back in APP to obtain a different ADR and was lucky to snag the only one for that night for my other bday person !! Great day for ADRs

Edit - not sure why it posted my whole statement twice - very strange - I removed it

I’m really sorry for the poor people who’s booking day is today !! Your in for a tough morning with Disney !! Good Luck I hope you can get what you want !!!

Last edited:
Just got a 1 PM for Oct 9. Had been searching since 5:30 and started having nothing come up for the last 20 minutes before that appeared. So it looks like they might be adding more unless i just got lucky and grabbed one that someone had dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter