SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been trying to modify my second reservation on the App and that's going nowhere as well. I just can't wait for Genie+ (she says facetiously).
Right? Everything was gone for October dates at 5:50am by the time I saw it was live and then site crashed.
One thing 60 days out, can you imagine going through this every morning at 7am on vacation?
I can't.

Two phones, chrome and safari. All crashed at one point for awhile which had me howling. Lots of bad luck with things not clicking through. Let’s be honest, this was ridiculous. Thankfully snagged a dinner…woohoo!

this is one restaurant though…holy cow Disney IT better get it together!!

Once you grab a time and start booking, I think the system holds it for about 20 minutes before releasing again.

I was able to modify my 5person 11:55 to a 4 person 1pm. Than I had to cancel our morning boma because I am not eating a buffet and space in one day. I also canceled a few other reservations just to free up the funds.

Today is a really unfortunate day to be your ADR day. I'm really sorry and I hope the site improves for you so you can get all of the ADR's you want!

Thanks! I went on my work laptop which has Chrome and was able to make all of my ADRs including a dinner at Space220 for 11/27.

I had 2 browsers, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, one on each screen. (I have dual screens in my office, laptop and monitor) plus my IPhone. Refreshing from 4:20CT 😳
I had 3 different days I was trying for on each window to increase my odds.
I wanted 11:30 times, never got a time on my phone, did on both browsers.
Insomnia sometimes has it's advantages...

How are some of you getting ADRs past 60 days on Nov 21 and 27??

Been up since 4:50 cst on 3 browsers and app and got absolutely nothing. Set up dining alerts and crossing my fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter