Spectacle of Pins ?

miste76

I won't tell...you can't make me!
To those that are attending the spectacle of lights: Have you received anything telling you which pins they are getting? I know the RSP was last week and I noticed that some of the pins for this event are already being pre-sold on e-bay... why haven't I received confirmation of which pins my group won in the RSP?
Do these come through snail-mail?
I posted this to the collector's board, but I thought I might get more traffic here. TIA!!!

:wave2: princess:

Just incase anyone else was wondering... I called WDW to get the answer to my question. I was told that the results of the RSP are snail-mailed... they were just sent yesterday and it would be pretty much impossible for anyone to have already known what they are getting.
We should receive our results later this week/early next week.

I feel like I'm talking to myself here!!!)

:wave2: princess:

RSP results were to go out in the mail this week. The auctions you see are people assuming that they will receive everything they ordered. With the edition sizes and attendance, they're making an educated guess........and they're probably right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter