split stay and ADR window?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
I thought for some reason this was fixed...I have a split stay coming. I got on at 6am for my ADRs and at first none of my trip was there....they after refreshing...over and over it opened one day at a time and then stopped at the end of my first split stay. It is not showing the main part of my vacation!! It is all linked at MDE. Now I have to wait until 7am to call!! I really thought this was changed awhile back so you still could book your 180 +10 ? So bummed, I needed a couple of important adr's for a big group.

Well, I called and was wrong....they don't allow you to book into your split stay. You have to wait until your split stay second window opens. Does anyone else find this ridiculous?
Another wish in the ressie world...wouldn't it be great if the online ADR and FP would allow you to pick the restaurant or attraction you most want to do, your dates of travel and it could tell you when it is available? That way you could have more of a chance of getting something super special and I know I would move around my schedule to accomodate that available ressie. So much easier and productive then hunting for specific dates and times. Ho hum....here I am waiting till 9am till DVC phones open!

Yeah, unfortunately this is how they make us do it. It's 180+10 up to your length of stay. "Split stay" is really a made-up colloquial term, not a Disney-official term. It's two totally different vacations, in their eyes. It's a pain, I agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter