Spray water bottles

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
Wal Mart sells the spray/fan water bottles for about $5, unlike the $20 at the parks. We fill them up with ice water to keep really cool on hot days.

I got this spray bottle as well at Walmart. It's great. And I think we are really going to need it for our trip in August! :D

Hello,
We got the $20.00 spray bottle /fan at the park last year, May 07-14th. It only lasted a week there.
There is 3 of us, (no kids) so that is not it. The spray part broke.
So this time we are going with the Wal-Mart one. Let me know how they hold up, please.

Disney Dreams
Angela/Va ºoº

our bottles held up great! I was pregnant with twins, I needed a lot of extra sprays, my hubby, a one year old and a niece. We still have it and use it every summer when we are out. For 4 dollars you can always buy an extra. They are made well. I think mine is a hawaiian tropic, name brand.

The Squeeze Breeze fans are great! Last trip I brought 3 for ten days, here's what happened:

1st fan: Broke on day 3
2nd fan: Stolen from the stroller on day 5
5rd fan: Broke on day 8

I'm getting 5 for this years' trip, and will carry one at a time for us to share. I also learned to hide the darn thing under a towel in the stroller!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter