Spreadsheets or Planning sheets

I'd love to take a look at anyone else's sheets! I've put together something in Excel for ourselves, but it's our very first trip and I have NO idea what I'll forget - or wish I would have thought of! My email is tcburke@sio.midco.net if anyone is interested in sharing. THANKS SO MUCH! :flower3:

I had one and DS accidently deleted mine while trying to do something:scared1: :sad1: thats what I get for leaving it in my inbox and not in putting it in my folder

Anyone that has any they can forward to me that would be great!:yay: :cheer2:

send to patdig@mhtc.net

I sent out my spreadsheet to another "batch" of posters. I would love to see what everyone else has if they can send it to me! I am always looking for new ideas for planning!!!:goodvibes

I sent out my spreadsheet to another "batch" of posters. I would love to see what everyone else has if they can send it to me! I am always looking for new ideas for planning!!!:goodvibes

I've added yours to the list. It can be downloaded here

I know I may be a little late in the game but if anyone has a planner they can share with me I would greatly appreciate it. I am good at the budget part and estimating how much things will be but the planning part totally messes me up. Thank you!
Marsha

marsha4277@hotmai

:laundy: l.com

I just emailed out my planning sheet to a bunch of people. I'm pretty sure I found the one Starwood posted and tweaked it a little. I can only take credit for the modifications to the schedule tab, I don't really pay attention to the other areas of the spreadsheet but they could be modified pretty easy to suit your vacation. The one I'm sending out is from a prevoious trip so you can see how I split time and threw in the reservation and conf numbers. I'd be happy to post it online with Starwood if I could.

I just emailed out my planning sheet to a bunch of people. I'm pretty sure I found the one Starwood posted and tweaked it a little. I can only take credit for the modifications to the schedule tab, I don't really pay attention to the other areas of the spreadsheet but they could be modified pretty easy to suit your vacation. The one I'm sending out is from a prevoious trip so you can see how I split time and threw in the reservation and conf numbers. I'd be happy to post it online with Starwood if I could.

Uploaded here

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing their spreadsheet with me. We just got back from Disney last month and went with another family can you spell disaster. We had only planned a few meals in the park which was ok. We are planning on going back same time next year and dh wants to try dining plan. I don't want to miss something in the planning.
TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter