Spring Break Availability(long-sorry)

GIGGLES266

laughing all the way!
I have a few questions that I hope you all can answer for me. I successfully made reservations for my family for 3/30/02-04/03/02. We have a travel trailer and will be pulling it down. Since I made my reservations I came up with a plan to suprise the rest of my family (parents, sister and her family) and bring them along with me. I have only had partial success securing a spot for them. When I made my reservations the only thing available was a water and electric site which I jumped on. When I have called back to get another site, I have only been able to get a night for 3/31/02 and one for 04/02/02 that is a preferred site. I have a million questions but the ones I need help with right now are these:
1. How feasible is it for me to plan on securing the additional nights for them. (I guess what I am asking is will it be safe to assume I will get them so that I can present this to them at Christmas?)
2. My family has stayed at Fort Wilderness before but never at this time of year. With the campground being absolutely full, are you still able to enjoy the experience or do you feel over run by people?
3. Will we be able to stay together anywhere in the campground if I have a water/electric site and they have a preferred site?
Thanks for your help.

I would have said they could stay on your site if they had a tent. Keep checking back. They say if you call first thing in the morning (7am) they usually have the cancellations in from the night before. That is your best bet. If you can get something other than preferred for them ask the reservationist to iterconnect the reservations. That way if they pull up one they will know there is another one connected to it. It will be busy that time of the year, but you'll still have a great time. The last time we went we had 5 campsites. It was a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter