Spring Secret Sister Swap- CLOSED

There's probably loads I haven't tried. Paper piecing scaares me :eek: And my hands are not so good at cutting for a long time so I don't think i could do it :sad2 I love other people's stuff though :goodvibes: I worry about the safety of chipboard - I've used decorated stuff but not the plain bits. And I'd love to try a cuttlebug or cricut :lmao:

I feel the same way about buttons. There's lots of cute ones out there, but how to you attach them to paper?

I was at hobby lobby today and bit the bullet and got one tiny package of buttons that were super cute!!! They are called spare parts by the paper studio. They are different springy colors with white polka dots on them. I got up to the register and I was having second thoughts talking to my sister saying what are we going to use to stick these on? Glue? The lady in front of my piped up and said to use the sticky dots. So we get out of line and go look for them. I got them! They are called zots clear adhesive dots and its the ultra strength. Let me tell you...they work wonderfully!!! Although the zots are a little big to stick to the back of my ribbon, but they didn't have smaller sizes at my hobby lobby. So I decided to cut them in half in order to put them on the ribbon. I couldn't be happier with my experiment with ribbon and buttons today! Hopefully my secret sister is reading this. ;) So I hope this helps you out too. :) I also wish I could thank that lady at hobby lobby she was a life saver!

Ok, March is moving along and the next shipment is this box....so what kinds of things go in the box? This is my first SS so I want to make sure I'm doing what is expected.

Thanks for input!

Maria

Ok, March is moving along and the next shipment is this box....so what kinds of things go in the box? This is my first SS so I want to make sure I'm doing what is expected.

Thanks for input!

Maria

At least $20 worth of stuff (can be a mix of scrap stuff and not) but some of it should be for scrapping. Use your partner's survey to help figure out what you should send. You can include homemade and storebought goodies in this package but you will have to do homemmade for the next package. I have gotten some filled with wrapped package and some in gift bags and some just in the box so the manner of deliver doesn't matter- it is the thought that goes into choosing things your SS will enjoy.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter