Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Both fingers crossed that this is not too late, but my phone interview is tomorrow at 1:00. Let's hope they have positions left... good thing I checked off a lot of roles!

Don't worry about positions being left, there are still a good number of schools (including mine) that haven't even had their on campus presentations yet!

That being said, good luck on your interview and hopefully you'll be 3 months away from the best time of your life!

Don't worry about positions being left, there are still a good number of schools (including mine) that haven't even had their on campus presentations yet!

That being said, good luck on your interview and hopefully you'll be 3 months away from the best time of your life!

This is quite the fantastic news. Any tips for the interview? I'm already a high energy person so I'm going to bring that out over the phone but I'm not sure what to expect for questions.

This is quite the fantastic news. Any tips for the interview? I'm already a high energy person so I'm going to bring that out over the phone but I'm not sure what to expect for questions.

There is a thread around this board that is full of interview questions people got asked. As for actual tips, try not to be too nervous, bring out that energy, and smile :goodvibes

I just had my phone interview yesterday. My interviewer and I spoke a lot about BBB and food service. I am having second thoughts about BBB, but I'm still very excited!

Does anyone have any ideas about when the move-in dates are?

Had my phone interview on Friday and talked to the interviewer a lot about me doing theater makeup and BBB. REALLY hopeful for BBB in the CP. It would be a dream come true for me to work at the BBB. Really nervous for the next 3-4 weeks in finding out if I made it or not.

I am brand new on this board.

I applied for the college program in orlando, I had my interview on wednesday.

I really hope that I am lucky enough to get accepted.

Congrats to everyone who have been accepted already!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got accepted for Spring 2011 Merchandise!!!!!!!!

I think I might die, haha :]]]

P.S. I interviewed last Thursday, so it's only been seven days.

OMG OMG!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

party::jumping1:

where are most of you finding out you got accepted. by email or letter in mail
can you check your status on line as well?

It appears that a great majority receive the acceptance email first, followed by a purple folder via U.S. mail. However, there are exceptions. I received an email first both times I applied, followed by the hard copy letter/purple folder. I do not believe you can check your status online. Also, some will receive a "pending" notification, which is neither an acceptance nor a decline.

It appears that a great majority receive the acceptance email first, followed by a purple folder via U.S. mail. However, there are exceptions. I received an email first both times I applied, followed by the hard copy letter/purple folder. I do not believe you can check your status online. Also, some will receive a "pending" notification, which is neither an acceptance nor a decline.

thank you. quess we will just have to wait and see.

Just had my phone interview this morning.... I'm in such a relief that it's over with! Now... the waiting games begins. The interviewer said about 3 to 4 weeks for results... i sure hope it's not that long!! :dance3:

I just got my "Thanks for Interviewing" email. What a tease! Now I'm more anxious to know than ever.

I'm really upset, though, because I just learned that since I applied for SA I cannot audition to be a character in May. Honestly, I'm rethinking my application, especially if I get an undesirable role...

:( Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

That's what I feel. If I go to Disney I want an opportunity to solve a task, I could not do elsewhere. If I wanted QSFB Ill save myself the trouble of applying and moving to Florida, and just get a job at Burger King in the city lol. It is therefore Photo Pass and attractions are my high

Is there anything anyone can tell me about the Vacation Planner role that they know from personal experience? Because as of today I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN!!

So I'm curious as to how the whole placement works. I've been accepted in the Attractions role and it is killing me to find out where in the parks I will be working. Any insider tips as to how to find out before check-in? Just curious really.

So I'm curious as to how the whole placement works. I've been accepted in the Attractions role and it is killing me to find out where in the parks I will be working. Any insider tips as to how to find out before check-in? Just curious really.

You'll be placed in a location where they need people. If you have a request, they will try to accomodate it (but there are no guarantees).

And there is no way to find out before check-in. You could ask a current cast member to look you up in the HUB, but there's always a chance the location could change (and the CM could get into big trouble).

I've requested to have a more "showy" position like the Jungle Cruise. Something where I am interacting directly with the Guests. Is there any attraction that is more competitive than other? Is there a trend for placing CP's?

I've requested to have a more "showy" position like the Jungle Cruise. Something where I am interacting directly with the Guests. Is there any attraction that is more competitive than other? Is there a trend for placing CP's?

Some of the harder attractions to get include Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion (only because they are extremely popular). That's not to say CPs don't get them, though.

No. It's all random

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter