Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Is there anything anyone can tell me about the Vacation Planner role that they know from personal experience? Because as of today I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN!!

I'm wondering the same thing.... I just got accepted today!! (well pending on what my school says...)

Had my phone interview on Friday and talked to the interviewer a lot about me doing theater makeup and BBB. REALLY hopeful for BBB in the CP. It would be a dream come true for me to work at the BBB. Really nervous for the next 3-4 weeks in finding out if I made it or not.

YAY! Dont be nervous! I was making myself so nervous that i was getting sick! Yikes! haha but hopefully you dont have to wait that long..... i only had to wait 7 days!!!

YAY! Dont be nervous! I was making myself so nervous that i was getting sick! Yikes! haha but hopefully you dont have to wait that long..... i only had to wait 7 days!!!

Same here! I checked my email today and had my Invitation to Attractions!
Only 9 days went by since my Interview!

I'm excited, but am going to school early to speak with the woman who handles co-op. She told me to go see here regardless of the outcome.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Same here! I checked my email today and had my Invitation to Attractions!
Only 9 days went by since my Interview!

I'm excited, but am going to school early to speak with the woman who handles co-op. She told me to go see here regardless of the outcome.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

I got accepted today woohoo!!!!

Congrats! :)

hi guys, anyone arriving 1/19 and doing spring advantage need some apartment mates? My roomies and I are looking for 2 more girls to complete our WELLNESS 3 bedroom chatham apartment (hopefully). PM me if you're interested. I also posted this on the event page on facebook :)

I'm looking for a potential roommate... I'm 23 and looking for someone to share a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with.... non-wellness. Looking to stay in chatham or patterson... let me know if you are interested!!! Thanksss

:wizard:

Hey I'm also lookin for roommates non-wellness, I'll turn 22 the first week down there. Chatham & Patterson would be my first choices.

Hey guys, looking for a potential roommate also. Umm male, wellness, don't really mind what complex, and anywhere from 2-4 rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter