Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

I got 22xxx for the challenge with no POT. My GF got 23xxx with a 2:05HM POT. Neither of us are CrD. Not sure how that happened.

10 miler, no POT, selected 2:16-2:30 estimate, 66XX bib. Not looking forward to waking up super duper early for race day, but it should be a fun event.

So again Im new to all this. does the lower the bib number the further up in the corral structure you are? Im doing the challenge and submitted a 10K POT of 1 hour 18 seconds and I have bib 234XX.
The lower the bib number the earlier the corral.

You didn’t have a fast enough POT, but it looks like RD probably seeded you where you should be. POT for the 10 miler and challenge was 1:30 or faster. A 1:18 10K calculates to a 2:10ish 10 miler.

Floridian checking in to remind everyone to bring your sun protections of choice for daytime: it may feel like a weakish Spring sun elsewhere, but it’s basically summer here. Sunscreen, hats, umbrellas, sleeves - whatever your preference, bring them and use them!

10 on the UV index. The last few months have been glorious for FL running in the morning, but things are changing this week.

I’m “only” doing the 10K, but seeing the forecast for race weekend, I’ve done my last few runs in the highest heat of the day… to be better acclimated for being in the parks. Race morning will be a little cool for me! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter