Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

I have pretty much decided to try to register for the Challenge for this race weekend and see what happens. If I get in, it was meant to be. If I don't, then I will save some money. Lol. Somehow with all of the races I have done, I have never done a 10-miler. Sounds like fun!

When is the webpage going to get updated and themes released??!!

I just checked the Princess thread, and it looks like registration was on June 20th and runDisney posted themes on June 1st.

So it should be today, right??

I read somewhere that they weren't going to be released until August 11, but that seems late. I'm checking back every day.

Crossing fingers I can get in this year! I wasn't able to get the time off for last year, but had great time during the inaugural SS! I must also confess to taking the day off from work for registration. 😜

I’m hoping to register 5 of us for at least the 5k and the 10k maybe. It’s a celebration of my 60th so realy, really want to do this with my family.

I’ve already got flights booked from the U.K.

How early do Club runDisney people get info on races? It just seems like we should know something by now - like how much each race/challenge will cost.

Come on runDisney! We’re waiting! 😁

How early do Club runDisney people get info on races? It just seems like we should know something by now - like how much each race/challenge will cost.

Come on runDisney! We’re waiting! 😁
We don’t get the info any earlier than anyone else, we just get to register earlier

We don’t get the info any earlier than anyone else, we just get to register earlier
Which would be next Tuesday, right? Do we usually find out information less than a week before early registration? I can’t remember, and I haven’t looked back through other threads.

Which would be next Tuesday, right? Do we usually find out information less than a week before early registration? I can’t remember, and I haven’t looked back through other threads.
Yes, it’s next Tuesday. I can’t remember, but I thought it was like a week and a half before early registration for Princess, but since rD wanted to do the medal reveal for MW, it might’ve gotten pushed back for Springtime?

Yes, it’s next Tuesday. I can’t remember, but I thought it was like a week and a half before early registration for Princess, but since rD wanted to do the medal reveal for MW, it might’ve gotten pushed back for Springtime?
Just searched the Marathon thread - it looks like info was out on March 30th (Thursday) before early registration on April 4th (Tuesday).

So there is hope we will see something today!

I was also wondering about Marathon Weekend medals being revealed this week, if that would delay anything for Springtime Surprise.

5k and 10k both listed as being held in WDW Resort, 10 miler at HS. I could be mistaken but I don't recall them ever listing a race at HS, all three SS races were listed as being held at Epcot, where they all started and ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter