Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

Very unlikely
I'm going to risk it then and sign up in December. Wish me luck LOL

Also, I'm very jealous of those who are going to race the Ohana Challenge. That just looks like SO much fun! But, I can't justify the price this year.

Could someone kindly please explain how I would register me and 4 others for the SS 5k.

I’m registered with runDisney, do I need to register the other 4 people ?
Can I, hopefully, register us all in one go for the 5k or do I need to do them all individually?

Registration Run-Down w/ Images! (A comprehensive run-down of the registration process) & Part 2

@Let's Get Kronk pretty much covered it, but here's a helpful run-down of the whole process in case you might have other questions.

Does anyone know if American Cancer Society will be doing charity bibs for springtime surprise 2024. I get their emails due to past registrations through ACS, but cannot find anything on their site announcing they are a partner for this race. They usually send an email before general registration. TIA

Just one more question …… I promise 😊😊

Can I use the same email address for all 5 registrations or do they need to be unique ?

TY

All of the registrations will be under the same email address at the time of registration using a single runDisney account. Once the registration is complete, and you can see all of them in your runDisney profile, then you can distribute them to the other members of your party with their own email addresses.

https://www.rundisney.com/faq/
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 11.17.26 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 11.16.44 AM.png

Be aware. There is a known glitch that occasionally occurs when transferring a registration from the original email to the new person. The registration will be removed from your account, and then never shows up in the next person's account. However, when this occurs, the registration does still exist and they need not worry. It just means that sometimes they'll have to deal with it at the expo at runner's relations with the waivers and such. This doesn't happen every time a transfer occurs, but we've seen it happen here and there. But ultimately everyone I've ever seen it happen to still gets to run the race as intended after they get everything taken care of at the expo.

Oh my goodness. I love the spirit jersey and I'm just sitting here wondering how I can justify $80 on a tee LOL

I know!! Argh it took all my strength not to add this. I love pins, but I don't want all three for all races!
That’s me do I $$$$ out for pre order even though I don’t care about the I did it pins or pray I get a low VQ return for the expo (assuming they continue with that system this season)

That’s me do I $$$$ out for pre order even though I don’t care about the I did it pins or pray I get a low VQ return for the expo (assuming they continue with that system this season)
This is me as well. All I want are the medal replica pins as I collect them from every race I do, but if I get a high VQ return time at the expo (or have to go late in the day like I will for W&D because I can't take another day off of work), then they will likely sell out. Ugh.

This is me as well. All I want are the medal replica pins as I collect them from every race I do, but if I get a high VQ return time at the expo (or have to go late in the day like I will for W&D because I can't take another day off of work), then they will likely sell out. Ugh.
If the two races the VQ were in play
medal replicas have been hit/miss without preorders lately
2022 springtime was pre VQ no preorders and after waiting over 2.5 hours in line to get into the area the only 5k pins left were the I did it ones and I only got a magnet cause I was in the right place when go backs were being restocked (CMs were telling runners to get magnets at d tech on demand at springs)

2022 W&D still no pre orders but VQ enacted… there were maybe a dozen or so medal pins for the distances I was at

2023 Springtime… pre orders & VQ in play ONLY preordered 5k (to split with friend running that distance) & challenge as it was my first challenge was able to get 10 miler medal replica & logo ala carte only could get 10k logo

After doing the last Star Wars weekend and telling myself I would NEVER do another race longer than a 10K in Orlando in April, I just signed up for the challenge (Club rD access). I couldn't resist Tink AND Up AND Stitch! (Lion King is okay too but just not as jazzed about it for some reason.)

I've got a Tink costume from DL 2017, wanted to do Kevin and Elvis Stitch for forever, so here we go!

Still trying to decide if I want to sign up for the 10k or 10 miler. I’m doing the 10k for marathon weekend and the half for Princess. I’ve never done a 10 miler so I know I’ll PR. :D Plus I’m a huge Star Wars fan so the potential for running through Galaxy’s Edge is a big draw, and Lion King is my favorite Disney movie. Would be a great way to end race season.

But also, $$$ and 🥵

But also, $$$ and 🥵
First time I’ve ever looked at the races & pricing, ouch Indeed. I’m told it’s well worth it and very addictive. family has been encouraging us to join them. not getting any younger :) might as well give it a whirl.

hoping to try & book (DH & my 1st disney race) the 5K on Tuesday. Had no idea the interest was so off the chain!

thus far I’ve gleaned the following (appears similar in a sense to how DVC members book the after-hour parties):

wait for the registration link to appear

use multiple devices & browsers

have CC info handy

any other helpful suggestions for the noobs:crazy: among you?

believe I can add the Mr to the registration on the 1st or 2nd page?

Do plan on keeping an eye on this thread

First time I’ve ever looked at the races & pricing, ouch Indeed. I’m told it’s well worth it and very addictive. family has been encouraging us to join them. not getting any younger :) might as well give it a whirl.

hoping to try & book (DH & my 1st disney race) the 5K on Tuesday. Had no idea the interest was so off the chain!

thus far I’ve gleaned the following (appears similar in a sense to how DVC members book the after-hour parties):

wait for the registration link to appear

use multiple devices & browsers

have CC info handy

any other helpful suggestions for the noobs:crazy: among you?

believe I can add the Mr to the registration on the 1st or 2nd page?

Do plan on keeping an eye on this thread
You've hit all of the important points. Once you fill out everything for one person, if you want to add another person there's a button for "I want to add another registration" or something similar. And when you are starting it'll ask if you're registering yourself or someone else (and then there's a drop down menu of choices for spouse, friend, child, etc.)

There's a full rundown, with pics, in the historical race sell out times thread.

I didn’t find the 10-miler last year to be any hotter or more humid than the W&D Half the November before. And I’m not a Floridian, I’m a cold runner.

Nervous about the Challenge selling out tomorrow before our registration is complete..I only made the cutoff for Princess challenge bc of this board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter