• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

10K corral C with a 316xx bib. Same pace estimate as 4 friends who got B. I’m usually luckier than that, so I guess it’s my turn to take one for the team lol!

Y’all… it’s HOT, right??? Or am I just old and unable to handle it anymore?! Went to EP from about 11a-2p and then the expo - legit felt ill from the heat, despite being hydrated, electrolyted , and using an umbrella. Better now after chilling in my room, but I’m one who isn’t normally done in by the heat like that. The upside is that by tomorrow night, I should be fully acclimated and ready for the next 9 months of summer! :rotfl:
I went to AK from 8-12p and spent the rest of the day either at the pool or chilling in my room, it’s legit gross out

The light post has been claimed in the name of The DisBoards! Characters are Lilo and Stitch, Marie, Joy and Sadness, and Dug (and probably other Up characters, I didn’t get that close)
Dug & Russel
Looks like wreck it Ralph characters between toll plaza & mile 1 and either Merida or Robin Hood on road based on props

I wonder what ticket sales have been like for the Typhoon Lagoon after party. I've been getting a lot of ads for it on FB and IG, and they're pushing it pre-race each day. Makes me hopeful that it won't be that crowded 😄

I wonder what ticket sales have been like for the Typhoon Lagoon after party. I've been getting a lot of ads for it on FB and IG, and they're pushing it pre-race each day. Makes me hopeful that it won't be that crowded 😄
I was just thinking the same thing. They are pushing it hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter