SR - new Feb contest posted

I have yet to qualify for a survey since I started doing SR, I thought we only got one shot at it every 24hrs.

That is what I thought too...:cheer2:

To kick off the month right, we will increase the Daily Survey today (February 1) to .75. Visit the Daily Survey page for more details. Remember that you can only complete one of these surveys per day, including through other rewards programs. You must be accepted into the original survey and not directed to another survey site if you do not qualify. You may try multiple times in one day if you do not qualify initially

I would like to join the 357 club. I wish my 2 troubles would finally pay out. That would move me up the list. I beginning to give up hope on them though.

I have yet to qualify for a survey since I started doing SR, I thought we only got one shot at it every 24hrs.
You can only successfully complete one of the Greenfield surveys each day, but if you don't qualify for the first one, go back in and try again and again, and....

I think I got REAL lucky being number 2. I just had a bunch of pending stuff that got credited. Now, there's still some more out there pending so it may go up but there's still 27 more days for LOTS of activity from others.

Get out there folks!

Michael
(I'm sort of addicted to SR. Have only been with it since December 2006, but having great fun with it! It's right up there with my liking of tequila!)

I just read SR email about the Daily opinion survey special rate increase this month ..75 cents ..:beach: If you don't qualify you can go back during the day and try again..After about 5 attemps I finally qualified:drive:

I often try for the surveys, but dh works for a tv station, so I often get booted out. Today I finally made it into a survey after 5 or six attempts! First one I've done in a while. I'll have to try for more this month I guess with the new contens. Day one I am #12. I was surprised.

Tricia is a very smart cookie! I'm sure this will get LOTS of money flowing through her site.

Good for you Tricia! Great idea....and not so bad for the winners either!!

#91 right here lol. I earned $92 in January so I don't think my Feb numbers will be NEAR that high! Oh well... :)

I am #45. Just cashed in for 30 Disney dollars!! WOOT!
That just cut about in half my admission to DL at the end of March! YAY ME!!!!:cheer2:
THANKS SUNSHINE REWARDS!!! :grouphug:

krissy... it's intersting how much our trip histories are alike based you your siggie...

"1971 First trip
INSERT HUGE GAP HERE
October 2005 ASMo
October 2006 Pop
November 2007 Pop or ASMu "

Here is mine...

"1976 first trip - childhood - offsite??
<big gap>
Dec 2005 POFQ
Jan 2007 Polynesian/Disney Wonder
June 2007 POR
& many more to come!"

What's up with that big gap?? We have so much time to make up for :)

Ranked 39 here guys. But I know its not going to last, since I dont have any shopping planned and I usually dont do the big credit card offers.

Either way 39 is not that bad. I feel like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays after an opening day win, sure I am feeling good but everyone knows by the end of the week I will be in last place.

I was number 41 yesterday and today I fell to 83.

I was doing a survey today and answered at least 20 pages and then I got the page, you do not qualify. I hate those, I feel the company gets a ton of answers out of me, then throws me off. Sorry, Tricia, I've stated that a couple of times.

What are referrals?

What are referrals?

If you go to the referral page in your account and send the link to a friend or whoever they sign up under your account. You get paid $2 for each person that uses your link to sign up once they hit $5 in their account.

Okay. So what will it take to keep the rest of you who do not think that you will be anywhere near the top 10 in the fun? How about if I pick a number that is not in the top 3 and still give a little extra prize. My lucky number is 22. How about person number 100 gets an extra 2.22? We'll make it a DIS thing only. So if it ends up being you, you'll have to email me to remind me!

Well, I dropped into the 400s! I'll still play tho!

Okay. So what will it take to keep the rest of you who do not think that you will be anywhere near the top 10 in the fun? How about if I pick a number that is not in the top 3 and still give a little extra prize. My lucky number is 22. How about person number 100 gets an extra 2.22? We'll make it a DIS thing only. So if it ends up being you, you'll have to email me to remind me!

That sounds great. I know I won't be in the top 3 but I am still having fun trying to stay in the top 100 at the end, my personal goal. That is a fun idea you have.

Tricia - I just have to say that you are one creative person! You come up with the best ideas! I'm sure I won't be in the top 3, but at least 100 gives something to shoot for. You're one smart cookie! Thanks!

Tricia - I just have to say that you are one creative person! You come up with the best ideas! I'm sure I won't be in the top 3, but at least 100 gives something to shoot for. You're one smart cookie! Thanks!

Thank you so much! That's the part of Sunshine that I really like. I hate dealing with the merchants and balancing the books. But I love the contests and emails and stuff. Unfortunately, I have to do the crappy stuff, too. LOL! Maybe someday I'll be able to pay someone to do that stuff and I can just do the creative stuff. <dreaming...dreaming...>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter