SR - new Feb contest posted

Okay. So what will it take to keep the rest of you who do not think that you will be anywhere near the top 10 in the fun? How about if I pick a number that is not in the top 3 and still give a little extra prize. My lucky number is 22. How about person number 100 gets an extra 2.22? We'll make it a DIS thing only. So if it ends up being you, you'll have to email me to remind me!

Wonderful idea! Off to go hunt for credits!

I think I took one guess in one contest and was completely wrong. I never do them. I have such a hard time finding the clues and then looking them up. Oyi - I love watching how everyone else enjoys them though.

This contest is great - something totally different. Of course i'm not going to win (I believe i've slid back into the 200's now) but it's a win win situation for us and Tricia. We get to have fun earning more disney money and give Sunshine lots of work!

I have to say thank you Tricia - you have such a fun site! I love the way it's all disney connected too! Keep up the great work! I do believe we are going to keep you very busy this month!

Okay. So what will it take to keep the rest of you who do not think that you will be anywhere near the top 10 in the fun? How about if I pick a number that is not in the top 3 and still give a little extra prize. My lucky number is 22. How about person number 100 gets an extra 2.22? We'll make it a DIS thing only. So if it ends up being you, you'll have to email me to remind me!

That's awesome Tricia! Thanks!!! :thumbsup2 I'm at 140 now so I better start working on it lol.

ooohh... I'm #22 today.... PICK ME PICK ME!!! LOL

So we are loyal to SR, and you reward us by being loyal to your friends here on the DIS....what a good trade off!;)

Maybe I can shoot for that goal. I dropped from #12 yesterday to something like 83 today, but I did a couple of good offers yesterday so when the credit comes in.....you never know!

krissy... it's intersting how much our trip histories are alike based you your siggie...

"1971 First trip
INSERT HUGE GAP HERE
October 2005 ASMo
October 2006 Pop
November 2007 Pop or ASMu "

Here is mine...

"1976 first trip - childhood - offsite??
<big gap>
Dec 2005 POFQ
Jan 2007 Polynesian/Disney Wonder
June 2007 POR
& many more to come!"

What's up with that big gap?? We have so much time to make up for :)

How strange is that?? Yes we do have a lot to make up for..and I plan on enjoying every minute of catch up! :rotfl:

:woohoo: I went from 357 to 318 and now I'm #3! :woohoo:

My ranking went back down. About an hour ago I was # 3 and the #1 person had $90.00 but all of the amounts have since gone down. I wonder if Tricia posted credits that were not supposed to be credited yet? :confused3
Anyone else notice this?

Update: I went back on SR and I think what happened is that Tricia gave me shopping credit for something that should have been put into pending. That put me at #3 but then she must have caught her mistake, taken my credit and put it back into pending. That dropped me back down to the 300's. Must have also happened to a few others.

Hey Rebecca--I was just about to come and post about this!!

About 12 people got double credited for purchases that they made the middle of January (mostly Disney Shopping but a few others). The funny thing is that someone on here PM'd me within about 15 minutes of doing it to tell me that I overcredited them and I thought it was just a fluke. Then I got an email AND a trouble ticket from two different people. For all the fraud in the incentive business, I am proud to say that I think that I have the most honest members anywhere. :) :)

So I updated the leaderboard with all of the correct amounts. Sorry for the mixup! I was in such a hurry today to get credits posted that I used the wrong spreadsheet. :headache:

Thanks Tricia! The amount you credited me for was something I had actually purchased again yesterday. I did wonder why the credit came so quickly and without a pending period too. :blush:

Hey I am # 13 witch I am very excited about . I do ahve tons of things I am waiting to credit . I also want to shop thre SR on bestbuy and Bombay but both links will not work :( If they do not work by 8:30 pm tonight DH is going to bestbuy to buy the TV he wants . However I ahve till the 5th to get my desk from Bombay .

I hope like many other to make this a great month at SR

Sarah M

If my credits would come through, and my pendings, I would be on the leader board. Probably by the time they do, other people will be way beyond the $25-30 mark anyway. :rotfl:

I'm in the market for a Vera Bradley bag....I've looked on SR, but maybe I'm missing it....anyone know if there are any sites SR sponsors that sells VB bags?

I have had that too, caitty. GRRRR... :confused: But after several tries yesterday I did get one to go through. Now I hope it pays!!

I'm waiting on 2 surveys, Hud homes, and a few shopping credits but I still won't be near the top 10. :rolleyes1

I am #6 i am very excited however I ahve to do some offers today to keep it up . And Iam just not sure I ahve the time to do them .

Anyways good luck everyone

Sarah M

I found myself in the top 10 yesterday!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: I was so excited I just sat there staring at my computer in shock! Now it's unlikely that I will stay there for long, but it was so cool to have that "moment"!!:cool1: :cool1:

How about a special prize for the top Canadian? It's so hard for us to earn points as it is :guilty: We need more merchants to ship to Canada so we can shop too! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter