SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

That's a tiny bit tricky. There are more that fall into the category mentioned in the clue than what most people think of off the top of their heads. But by Disney's standards, it does eliminate quite a few. I'm actually surprised at one of them that it eliminates.

Sheesh, when the contest organizer is surprised, what does that tellyou?

Off to find clue number 2. Iwas thinking about it earlier today, I must have ESPN.

I have 5 left right now. The second clue for me eliminated 4 but I had to do a search to see who was considered to be a clue #2 person.

What did I do wrong, I have it down to 3. Now I may have to go back and do some research. Just when I thought I had it going on. :confused:

I found the second clue. I must have missed it several times.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Any hints on where to find the 2nd clue? :goodvibes

ETA: I found it! If anyone needs help with the 2nd clue, just let me know :)

Ok, after Sunshinegirl's post I did cross one more off my list. I was going back and forth with one and decided to move it to the no list. lol

Edited to add: Ok found one more to cross off...they are dropping like flies now.

I found the first clue--not the second one yet

so now that I found it what am I supposed to do with it:confused3

I have no clue what to do with the clue or what Im trying to figure out when I find these clues

please explaine

thanks

Bunnyfoo...I could use some help. I've been through the site twice and still can't find the second clue. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Well I guessed early, but I think I guessed wrong. Oh well, there's always the next hunt!

Bunnyfoo...I could use some help. I've been through the site twice and still can't find the second clue. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

What do you clip to save money at the store? ;)

Well I guessed early, but I think I guessed wrong. Oh well, there's always the next hunt!

I also guessed early and I know now after the second clue that I guessed wrong! :sad2: That's what I get for taking a wild guess after getting the SM clue, which as it turned out was actually of no help to me but I didn't find that out until the second clue was posted!! :rotfl2:

So far, 22 out of 194 people have gotten it right--and many of those were on the first clue.

So far, 22 out of 194 people have gotten it right--and many of those were on the first clue.

I am holding out for some devine guidance. Or one more better clue.

No guessing for me. Unless I get to the end and still don't get it! Which has happened before.

If I got it right which looks possible it is due to good deductive reasoning not luck. However I have no idea if I am right or not yet so we will just have to wait and see. If I turn out to be right I will let you all know how I came up with the answer I did.

If I got it right which looks possible it is due to good deductive reasoning not luck. However I have no idea if I am right or not yet so we will just have to wait and see. If I turn out to be right I will let you all know how I came up with the answer I did.

I really would be interested in how you picked your answer, because I sure couldn't have figured it out on only one clue, even with the extra SM clue...as it turned out, I guess I was still clueless! :confused3 :laughing:

I am not a SM so did not get the extra clue. With the two that have been given I think I am down to 3. There is one that sticks out to me but am still not sure enough to guess and that is all it would be! Either that SM clue was really good or I am not thinking along the right lines...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter