SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

I still can't find clue #3. I guess I'll try after work. Darn I just found it. Thought out the clues and forgot Clue #2 when I picked my answer. Oh well. I can't wait to hear the answer though. I love disney trivia.

I've often wondered if people knew about the $600 tax limit (where you have to fill out the form) and if they reported their "earnings". Before this year I've usually just got the odd mypoints $50 gc once a year and never bothered. Now I'm wondering about next year.

It would be 600 from one place, not all combined. But you do raise an interesting point.

Our accountant has advised us that because we are generally a rebate site, we do not have to send out the tax forms. However, we do keep that listed on the site should the IRS determine that we need to issue them. We did NOT issue them for 2006 and at this time are not anticipating issuing them for 2007.

Now I know I guessed wrong. I was going off of the Super Member clue. I'll explain how I got my answer when the contest is over. As my DD6 would say, OH DARN IT!!

Now I know I guessed wrong. I was going off of the Super Member clue. I'll explain how I got my answer when the contest is over. As my DD6 would say, OH DARN IT!!

I'm right there with you, lol! I went off the supermember clue with made me pick "the obvious" one that the third clue advises us not to pick. I thought I was being so clever by figuring out Tricia's hidden clue within the supermember clue.:laughing: Oh well, there's always next time!

I wonder if we were thinking the same thing? I'll explain my answer after the contest is over too.

I did too! I am curious to see if we came up with the same (wrong) solution too. :lmao:

Yup I'm pretty sure mine was wrong too now! I looked at the SM clue mainly so I bet a lot of us guessed the same wrong answer. Oh well :)

I too thought I had a chance at guessing with the SM clue, guess NOT!! Better luck next time and next time I will patiently wait for another clue! :rolleyes1

I'n not sure but I think I have heard the one I picked somewhere in the background at WDW. Then I may just be kidding myself:goodvibes

Yup I'm pretty sure mine was wrong too now! I looked at the SM clue mainly so I bet a lot of us guessed the same wrong answer. Oh well :)

Oh, no! The SM clue was supposed to make it EASIER for you, not harder. LOL! Are you all sure that your guess is out? There are at least a few songs on the list that you can hear on a ride.

Your clue narrowed it down to about 2 for me (unless plastic surgery is involved :lmao: )....and I guessed a princess. Shoulda waited til the 2nd clue. :goodvibes

Can I ask those of you who submitted an answer...was your answer one of those on the first clue or one of those NOT on the first clue?? The one I want to submit based on the third clue is not on the first clue!!?? I can not view the SM clue....

I guessed based on the last clue. I also made sure to guess wrong because I think my answer is much funnier than the real thing! LOL, whata great contest. I had fun!

Even with the Super Member clue I think I got this one wrong. Old age is catching up with me...:guilty: Glad everyone is enjoying this, its always a favorite.

Ok, I jumped in and guessed! Now I have to wait and wait and wait till the 16th to see if I got it right!!! This was my first time playing and it was fun. I could be way off base though. Time will tell.

Thanks Sunshine girl...

was clue #4 posted. I answered yesterday so I can't access that page anymore but wanted to try and find the clue anyway to see if I guessed right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter