SSR seems like the best of the bunch...

We just got back from SSR and it truly is in a class of its own, it is by far in our opinion the best resort of all the dvc resorts.

Hmm, I scent a change in the air. SSR on the rise and criticism shifts to AKV. Just another day on the DIS boards. :lmao:

Hmm, I scent a change in the air. SSR on the rise and criticism shifts to AKV. Just another day on the DIS boards. :lmao:

Is that the scent of "regular hotel rooms don't convert well into DVC accomodations?" :rotfl:

I'll just sit back and enjoypopcorn:: and wait for the new section to be built(prefer ded. 2br).

I think every resort in Disney is the best. They are all different and have their own great qualities. I'd own at every resort if I could afford it. HMM....maybe someday:goodvibes

With some trepidation I stayed at BCV last September - my fear - that I would like it too much and regret not buying there.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Stormalong Bay is fabulous, but as I am not a big pool person my personal enjoyment was just ok. I had a great trip staying there but won't feel deprived if I don't stay there again.

I am glad that I like SSR, and that it seems to be the most availalble. I'm bad about advance planning so I don't mind at all when SSR is all that is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter