Stand up proudly if you own less than 100 points!

add me to that trend.. being empty nesters from California, we bought a 100pt. VWL contract resale which finally closed this week.. perfect for a studio every year with an occational 1 bdrm to boot :thumbsup2 . "not so" said the adonitis monster :stir: I just added 35 AKV pts just in case we want to take two trips every other year ;) :rolleyes2

Be careful! It is addictive (adding more, more)!
We started out this last August with a 70 pt resale at BCV. A few months later added an additional 50 at WLV (Chirstmas, you know)! And then bought 100 pts at AKV last month, thought about it for a week, and added 30 more pts at AKV.
From 70 to 250 points in 6 months and we haven't even used them yet.
My husband has officially cut me off. But I have a strategy for adding on CRV...
:thumbsup2

Mine too...:rotfl: ::yes::

I own 50 pts. It is exactly what I wanted. Me and DBF are just getting going as a couple. We can get a 1br at OKW every 2-3 years. Other years we will vacation elsewhere.

We started with a 50 pt HHI contract last June 2006 and have since done a 50 pt add on at SSR the day we were in the disney system and did two 50 pt add on's at AKV. We rae selling our 50 pts at HHI now (well already sold through TTS) and will probably add on more in the near future. We have already used all the HHI points tat we needed for at vacation this past Jan and still have all the 2006 pts from SSR banked. Our fisrt 50 pts severed its purpose and it allowed us to build our membership how we wanted it to be with now large point contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter