STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

Ok WTH, I got through to someone, she took my information and then put me on hold again and I got another message that said over two hours wait, then the music stopped. Huh?

What time did you originally get thru? I got thu when it 1st opened...and am still on hold to just music...

No wait time said or anyting...driving me nuts now

What time did you originally get thru? I got thu when it 1st opened...and am still on hold to just music...

No wait time said or anyting...driving me nuts now

I got in right at 7am, it was silent with glitchy sounds for a few minutes and then the music kicked in and the over 2 hours message was stated once. Finally got through to the pre-screener about 5 minutes ago, now this silent wait. Stressful…honestly though, if we don’t get it, fine. At that rate, for two days…….that’s a lot of space credits.

I got in right at 7am, it was silent with glitchy sounds for a few minutes and then the music kicked in and the over 2 hours message was stated once. Finally got through to the pre-screener about 5 minutes ago, now this silent wait. Stressful…honestly though, if we don’t get it, fine. At that rate, for two days…….that’s a lot of space credits.
Living the same experience -- prescreener had my hopes way up -- then the "transfer" put me on another hold, stated to be greater than 60 minutes, but that line is still totally silent ?? Should I trust the force on this one ???
I called again on a separate line, went through the whole schpeel, and then the transfer line stated a wait of greater than 2 hours !!! - and that line is also silent ?????
What an experience, so far ! :)

So I called the Starcruiser booking number, waiting on hold since 7am. Phone answered finally. Was told I’d been put through to regular reservations and she was not able to transfer me to the wait line as it was full….

I'm on hold - but it's eerily silent, no music playing ---- is that the same for you ??
It stated a 60 minute wait time, and that was at 7:43 -- it's now 8:40 --- HOPEFUL!!!
Same mine said 30 minute wait after the pre screen at 7:25- still listening to the silence

Good luck everyone. I really wanted to try to make this work for our Spring 2022 trip but it just does not make sense for us at this time. Will wait for a future trip and hopefully the experience will be similar and not too much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter