Star Wars Night Map?

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
I realize last night was the first one but did anyone on here go? Does anyone know of where a map or program might be found?

I’m going next week and I would like to plan out my evening…there are really only a few things I want to do, OK, there’s really only one…a photo with Kylo Ren if possible. LOL… I’m such a child, I know. If I can accomplish that early on, it leaves the rest of the evening for mindless wandering.

I thought someone would have posted by now….fingers crossed 🤞🏻

I realize last night was the first one but did anyone on here go? Does anyone know of where a map or program might be found?

I’m going next week and I would like to plan out my evening…there are really only a few things I want to do, OK, there’s really only one…a photo with Kylo Ren if possible. LOL… I’m such a child, I know. If I can accomplish that early on, it leaves the rest of the evening for mindless wandering.

I thought someone would have posted by now….fingers crossed 🤞🏻

I believe tonight is the first night…and surprised it’s not sold out. Looking forward to the reviews!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I guess maybe my hopes for a Kylo Ren encounter might not come true. I’ll hang out in SWGE a little bit earlier in the day and maybe I’ll get lucky!

At least I can now plot out where and when I do want to be…much appreciated!
I didn't realize that Luke and Leia ever appeared at Disneyland. Is it just for this event?

I didn't realize that Luke and Leia ever appeared at Disneyland. Is it just for this event?

Likely just for this event. That's one of the big draws about Star Wars Nite and other After Hours events, they bring out rare characters.

Luke and Leia were out for Star Wars Nite 2023 and not anytime after that.

Yes, they were at Star Wars Nites last year too, but never during regular park hours.

Trying not to shake my fist at the sky because I can never ever ever ever go to Star Wars Nites and see them. Rude.

For anyone who attended, are there any character meet and greets to "rope drop" and line up early for before 9pm? For Oogie Boogie Bash last year, we lined up early for the Sanderson Sisters which had a very long line after the event started.

Last edited:
As I recall, last year, Luke and Leia were a walk through.
I’m sorry for my ignorance but what is that? Like when characters are behind something and just wave at you?

My character interactions are pretty limited (AC only pretty much) and I don’t see the point of just walking by and looking at one…lol. I can do same thing in a parade.

I’m sorry for my ignorance but what is that? Like when characters are behind something and just wave at you?

Yes, they were behind a partial wall/barrier. Also, don't ever think of your not knowing as ignorance. We all look for information so we're better armed/prepared for our visits. I never think of legit questions as coming from a place of ignorance. :)

For anyone who attended, are there any character meet and greets to "rope drop" and line up early for before 9pm? For Oogie Boogie Bash last year, we lined up early for the Sanderson Sisters which had a very long line after the event started.

Possibly Amidala. Last year she was hard to meet. People started lining up at 6pm and they gave out wristbands once the line was full to come back later.

Not sure how popular she is this year.

Possibly Amidala. Last year she was hard to meet. People started lining up at 6pm and they gave out wristbands once the line was full to come back later.

Not sure how popular she is this year.
The chaos with her was because Anakin was (unannounced) showing up to her meet and greet area last year. Not sure if he’s there again this year. He’s not listed, but he wasn’t last year, either.

The chaos with her was because Anakin was (unannounced) showing up to her meet and greet area last year. Not sure if he’s there again this year. He’s not listed, but he wasn’t last year, either.

I've scoured the many social media sites and Amidala is a walk through this year.

I found one video of Anakin posted 12 hours ago, but it's unclear if that was a repost from last year.

*edit: Anakin is there as well next to her in the walk through. Looks like it was a long line but moving.

Yes, they were behind a partial wall/barrier. Also, don't ever think of your not knowing as ignorance. We all look for information so we're better armed/prepared for our visits. I never think of legit questions as coming from a place of ignorance. :)
Thank you, @Gypsybear ! You’re kind!

Well, I managed to manifest Mika Zibanejad giving me a puck at the Rangers/Avs game…I’m gonna work on running into Kylo in some random way 🤪.

I’m not really a SW fan, don’t know hardly any of the new characters but it was happening during my trip and I thought it would just be fun to see everyone dressed up. Kinda bummed there aren’t fireworks this year but hey…it’ll still be a great way to end my trip!

Ewoks looked like a long line at the beginning but unsure how it panned out later. Everyone I followed went there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter