Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
This server is driving me craaazzzyyy :badpc:

:wave: :wave2: Hi there!!! Will you be staying at POP Century on or after October 6th? If so this is the place for you!!

We are beginning a Window Decorating Kit!!!

What's This? Click here!

This kit will include all kinds of decorations: Magnet tape/Scissors/Tape/
Wipe Board/HD Alien Green Mickey Heads/Window Paints/Lights (christmas, halloween, easter).

I am checking out on October 6th and a couple of us would like to pass on our decorations to those that would like them and have them do the same! Sort of a giving tree of sorts! we all use what we need and pass it along to the next! I will keep this thread updated so that we can also keep informed on what needs to be replenished in the kit!

This makes it easier for many of us so we don't have to keep lugging our decorations around!! I am checking in again on December 22th 2007 and would LOVE to see my decorations still there!!! :teeth: If you are interested just post here and will we go from there!

Have a great day and happy travels!!

DMM!

This is where i will keep the running list!!

1>DisneyMommyMichelle 9/29-10/6
2>Stitch1404 10/7-10/14
3>NCstate 10/28-11/4
4>AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
5>FakeReadHed 12/9-12/16
6>TaeKwonDoMom 12/17-12/19
7>DisneyMommyMichelle 12/22-12/29 2007
8>Could this be you???

There are still some dates to be filled in inbetween there!! just sign up for any date!!

we have one!!! anyone else? even if you are before the december date!!!

FakeReadHed had a fab idea of taking pics of our windows to show what you do with the stuff!!! :teeth:

Happy travels!!!
DMM

2 trips planned at POP, and both overlap with dates already taken -

1> DisneyMommyMichelle 9/29-10/6 We'll be there 9/26-10/3
2>FakeReadHed 12/9-12/16 We'll be there the same dates
3>Could this be you??? No, but I'll be watching to see your decorated rooms! :)

That's a cute idea! Now if anyone is interested in doing this for summer, were at POP August 5-13, I'm in.

ANYONE willing to start a box in the summer??? If so then it's BobCat starting it!!

If you end up starting it, it looks like the next incoming person is: dsnymoners. All you would do before your trip if dsnymoners is still after you, is put all the decorations you are donating to the box in a box or bag with dsnymoners real first and last name and arrival date and then leave it either at Front Desk or Luggage services, the FD will tell you where! and then it begins!!!

What fun what fun!!

BobCat, if you are starting a summer group, add me to your list! We'll be there from Sept. 23-Oct. 3! What a great idea!! :cheer2:

Here is a list of people starting BEFORE i begin the box:

BobCat 8/5-13
DsnyMoners 8/30-September 5th
1800Disney 9/2-9/9
Jcuel 9/3-9/8
Emnrich 9/19-9/24

There are some overlapping dates here, so if there is a summer box started, we will work with it somehow. everyone should ge ta chance to decorate their window and show POP that the DIS is taking over!!

Bobcat, I'm at POP from Aug. 11-20! Sign me up! (Actually, I have a split ressie due to free dining, but I'm staying the whole time at POP. There's a chance I might have to change rooms, so I might have two different windows to decorate... one on Aug. 11 and one on Aug. 13 if we're moved.)

DH is being a grinch at the moment, and the idea of signing up for something to annoy him even more is making me feel better. LOL! (Sort of kidding. LOL! However, you'd think some of my planning included giving him a root canal the way he's acting. He's soooo gotta lighten up! LOL!)

BobCat 8/5-13
Mom2MinnieMouse 8/11-8/20
1800Disney 9/2-9/9
Jcuel 9/3-9/8
Emnrich 9/19-9/24

Hope there are some more folks... We still have some gaps!

this is looking great! looks like the summer folks can pass right into us fallers!! i arrive on the 29th so i can get it from Emnrich!!! i will PM you my info when we get closer!!! :)

looks like we garnered a bunch of interest so we will combine the lists!! Feel free to add some decoration stuff to the box too!!

BobCat 8/5-13
Mom2MinnieMouse 8/11-8/20
1800Disney 9/2-9/9
Jcuel 9/3-9/8
Emnrich 9/19-9/24
DisneyMommyMichelle 9/29-10/6
Stitch1404 10/7-10/14
NCstate 10/28-11/4
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/9-12/16
TaeKwonDoMom 12/17-12/19
DisneyMommyMichelle 12/22-12/29 2007
Could this be you???

There are many gaps to fill so come and join us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter