Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Box 3
4ShinyStars 8/16-23
DisneyMoners 8/30-9/5
I_Hrt_Mickey 9/26-10/6

This box needs quite a bit of boosting!! Not to worry if no one adds on here as we can just take this box afterwards and combine it with the other 2!!

Now we have 2 stragglers that overlap dates already filled up:
1800Disney 9/2-9 Jcuel 9/3-8

Unfortunately i will not be there yet to share my goodies, but if we can find more people we can start more boxes HOWEVER if either of you too wish to still leave your decorations, just let me know and i will PM you my info and you can just leave your stuff for me and i will add it to the boxes that will be going round :teeth:

Hope this all makes sense!! If anyone in these lists wishes to NOT participate PLEASE let me know :) Happy decorating as the FIRST box begins next month!!! CAN WE DO IT?!?!?!

Hi FIGMENTS FRIEND!! you fit in perfect into Box 2!!!! welcome aboard!!

UPDATE FOR BOX 2

Box 2
Mom2MinnieMse 8/11-20
Pjstvns 8/31-9/4
Figments Friend 9/7-22
DisneyFan551 9/30-10/3
PugDog 12/6-20

Woooo-Hooooo!!!! I just happen to be going to Dollarama tom morrow so I will be able to get princess window clings!!!! Hooray! :goodvibes I am also somewhat of the Queen of Halloween in our town, I promise the first night of the Halloween party to begin converting our box accordingly. :)

I'm in "box 2", but my dates are incorrect. I'll be there from 9/23-10/3! :banana: So, that will fix another gap!

Great job keeping up with the lists DMM!! :thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
1800 Disney--> we weren't sure if you wanted to be on the box swap! if you don't just let me know here or in a PM!!

To be recognized as a DIS member put your ALIEN GREEN mickey head from Home Depot in your window with you DIS name on it :)

the box is just window decoration stuff that you will pick up at the FD that will passed on to you from a DIS member here, then at the end of your stay put the stuff back in the box and leave it at the Front Desk for the next incoming DIS member, you will get their name in a PM and you just put that name on the package and tell the Front desk their first and last name :)

OH I want to be included!!!!!!!!!!!! count me in :thumbsup2 :bounce:

02-07 Sept!!!!!

(Um we don't have alien head things in our Home Depots (Canada)
..well not that I have come across them that is...)

woohoo!! welcome aboard!!!

1800Disney if you want you can PM me your address and i will mail you some! no problems here i do it for a lot of DIS peeps with no HD!

:bounce: :bounce: Me too, Me too. I will be there from Sept 22 - Sept 30th. Will my dates work for any of the boxes?

If anyone needs any Alien Green Mickey heads, let me know and I would be more than happy to send some out.

disneyfan551 said:
Maybe I will take a little pad of Post-It's (or green Mickey heads with double sided tape on the back..), and put my DIS name on it, and post it on the front of any DIS windows that I see during my stay! :grouphug:

This is a great idea. We need some way to "tag" other DISers when we see each other at WDW.

1800wdisney said:
OH I want to be included!!!!!!!!!!!! count me in :thumbsup2 :bounce:

02-07 Sept!!!!!

(Um we don't have alien head things in our Home Depots (Canada)
..well not that I have come across them that is...)

I can send you a few Mickey heads .. If you want them send me a PM...

Alrighty-O here is the updated boxes. I figure we have to get on the ball since Box one is starting next month!!! how exciting!!!!

BOX 1
Coink 7/27-8/4
Bobcat 8/5-13
BlueJasmine 8/25-30
EmnRich 9/19-24
DMM 9/29-10/6
Stitch1404 10/7-14
NCState 10/28-11/4
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/9-16
TaekwondoMom 12/17-19

**This box is done unless you have dates that begin AFTER 12/19!!! :woohoo:
This will be fabulous!! You are more than welcome to PM the person before you wiht your first and last name so that they can leave it at the Front Desk for you!!! Or you can initiate contact and PM the person ahead of you to ask their name! let's get it started!!!!

This thread will also be used for BOX UPKEEP meaning if you need more stuff or something ran out in the box please post that info here so that the next person in line knows what to bring! :)

please keep in mind if your name is at the top of any of the window kits, PLEASe know you are the starter of the box.

Box2
Mom2MinnieMse 8/11-20
Pjstvns 8/31-9/4
DisneyFan551 9/23-10/3
BlindTylDakn11/3-11
PugDog 12/6-20

***This box has plenty of gaps, please SIGN UP!!!***

Box 3
4ShinyStars 8/16-23
DisneyMoners 8/30-9/5
Shagley 9/22-9/30
MimiFl 10/14-22
RevCohea 12/16-22

**WE need a november here!!!! and other gaps left to fill!!**

We still have two names that overlap!!
1800Disney 9/2-9 Jcuel 9/3-8

If you can surround these dates and are not already listed please let us know!!!

if however we do not find anyone and you would still like to donate your decorations to the box, please feel free to PM me as we head closer in to August/September and i will give you my full name and you can leave them for me to add to the boxes as i will be there that month :)

At some point in time if interest begins to fade we will combine the boxes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter