• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Steph and Tom's PJ!1/3/10-WP/WHR/AAP/ITALY-We won Best Love Story! Thanks for voting.

Everything was beautiful hun. It looks like you guys had a beautiful day. I am very sorry about your grandfather. I'm glad you were able to still have a great honeymoon.
Thanks Jenn. I could not have asked for more(except warmer temps and a sunny sky lol). It was all bittersweet and DH was really supportive through the whole thing. That is what is important you know what I mean? Thanks again!

Thanks Jenn. I could not have asked for more(except warmer temps and a sunny sky lol). It was all bittersweet and DH was really supportive through the whole thing. That is what is important you know what I mean? Thanks again!

Yeah it really is. If he can help you through this hard time then he can help you through anything. You got yourself a good one! ;)

I decided to do my own thank you cards. SInce I got the High Res CD in the end it cost less to do them through Kodak gallery then Disney. I also did not love the Disney thank yous. Kodak gallery was great and so easy. I think they came out great.

IMG00205-20100630-1005.jpg

Now I all have left is my album and I am done with wedding stuff. Crazy how it all goes so fast!

Hi Steph - So sorry to hear about the sad news. :grouphug: I hope you are doing well.

Thank so much for posting your lovely photos! There are so many that I would like to use as inspiration. Your wedding was so beautiful. :bride:

Leah

Thanks Leah. It was hard but I am doing ok.

That is really sweet. Feel free to use any pictures you want for inspiration. Are you planning on doing a PJ or at least a trip report of your wedding? I hope so.

What a beautiful wedding! I just found your PJ today, and sat here and read the whole thing in one sitting! I really enjoyed reading as all your plans materialized. Your pictures are wonderful, and you looked gorgeous. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but am happy that your husband was so wonderful and supportive for you during that difficult time. Thank you for taking the time to share your plans and your day with us. Very inspirational!

Take care,
Brooke

Hi Brooke. Thanks for reading and the compliments. It really was a beautiful day. Disney did a wonderful job and I could not have asked for more(except for my grandparents to be there obviously) I appreciate you taking the time out to read about my madness leading up to the wedding and my wedding day. Are you planning on getting married in Disney?

Hi Steph! I realized I forgot to ask you one question, I think I remember reading that you had the mural covered, right? Do you have any photos of what that looked like? Did Disney do that, and do you mind sharing the cost? Just wondering because we are hoping to use Whitehall as well. Thanks!

Hi Steph! I realized I forgot to ask you one question, I think I remember reading that you had the mural covered, right? Do you have any photos of what that looked like? Did Disney do that, and do you mind sharing the cost? Just wondering because we are hoping to use Whitehall as well. Thanks!

Its been a while since I have posted.......
The mural covering cost $200, which seemed to be the price for any little extra.

URL=http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/tommymomo/?action=view&current=curtainwhall.jpg]
th_curtainwhall.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks honey for posting the picture! Marissa, I am so happy I covered it and thought it was worth every penny.

Yes. I think the table is part of the room. Here is a picture. What I had them do was set up a table behind my sweetheart table with the cake just in case when they took pictures the birds came through. I like that the DJ was behind it becuase I figured there would be no major pictures behind DJ scooter.

this is the only picture my photographers took where you can see the curtain. I look weird as I am in mid dance :rotfl:
PH175430110-1244-1.jpg

My sweetheart table
PH175430110-1226.jpg

Hope this helps. If you don't like the table see if they can cover the whole wall? The table didn't bother me. If you need any other advice on the room let me know.

I just got caught up. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I am enjoying the wedding pictures.

Thanks for reading Mary Lou. It really was a wonderful day.

I have just confirmed with Disney an anniversary shoot to be done on our actual one year anniversary! I am so excited about it. We are going to do it at Hollywood Studios because we want a fun shoot. I already have my dress and shoes which I will post shortly. I can't wait!!! I don't usually use icons but this in my opinion deserves a :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter