*** Sticker/sticker book exchange COMPLETED***

Meriweather said:
PO is closed Monday.
We seem to be having some problems with POs not scanning. So hopefully it will arrive soon.

Will the post offices be closed to observe Columbus Day?

First or second package never arrived. taraprather said the second package would arrive by this past Friday the latest, but nothing came. :sad2:
The PO is closed on Monday. Maybe it will come Tuesday?
taraprather, do you have my correct address? I have no idea why package #1 would not have ever arrived if you mailed it so long ago? :confused3

stephbillalec said:
First or second package never arrived. taraprather said the second package would arrive by this past Friday the latest, but nothing came. :sad2:
taraprather, do you have my correct address? I have no idea why package #1 would not have ever arrived if you mailed it so long ago? :confused3

alright mom, who are the elves? Lets bring one in

:sad2: wow, some of you are making me feel really crappy.
Steph...I DID SEND THE FIRST ONE OUT, AFTER IT GOT TO THE POST OFFICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..THERE IS SUCH THING AS "LOST MAIL."
As far as the second package. I did get it out later then I expected, and I explained to you in a pm why that was. I did get DC on that one...or did you not read my previous post? I love doing these exchanges, but because of this one in particular, I may be calling it quits. I have sent out EVERY single exchange I've done on here, and ON TIME. This was my first "lost" package that I've dealt with. I'm sorry i didn't get dc on that one, but what more can I do? :confused3

stephbillalec said:

I am not in this exchange, but wanted to give my input on this.
I have two other exchanges that I am hosting that have lost packages or packages that should have arrived but have not yet been recieved yet.
I do believe that they were all send out in time and such, but that something is going on with the mailing system.
And as we have seen in the past, situations like this do happen.
So sometimes we have to just hang in there and good things will come to people who wait.

taraprather said:
:sad2: wow, some of you are making me feel really crappy.
Steph...I DID SEND THE FIRST ONE OUT, AFTER IT GOT TO THE POST OFFICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..THERE IS SUCH THING AS "LOST MAIL."
As far as the second package. I did get it out later then I expected, and I explained to you in a pm why that was. I did get DC on that one...or did you not read my previous post? I love doing these exchanges, but because of this one in particular, I may be calling it quits. I have sent out EVERY single exchange I've done on here, and ON TIME. This was my first "lost" package that I've dealt with. I'm sorry i didn't get dc on that one, but what more can I do? :confused3

taraprather, I am not upset so there is no reason to shout, okay? I understand mistakes happen that are outside of our control. It's no big deal. When it gets here, it gets here. That's why I PM'd you. I wanted to give *you* a chance to resolve this before an elf was called in. :thumbsup2

I'm, not in this exchange either, but the mail system has been very inconsistent latley.
The magnet exchange is a good example.....some are still waiting on those after two mailing.
Do check and make sure the address is correct.

Don't feel bad, Tara. It does seem to happen to everyone sometime.

Tara please don't stop being in the exchanges. I have to repeat what Meriweather and Mommytotwo said sometimes these things just happen. I am sure that your package will get there Tuesday.

I was in the sock exchange once and the first package never got to me, they resent it it also. All I can picture is someone else getting my socks and wondering what is going on :rotfl:

Hurray! We have delivery!
And it couldn't of come on a better day....Alec's birthday! He was sooooo excited and the first thing he said was that it was worth the wait!

Alec received:
sidewalk chalk
a light up Mickey pen
sticky flipflop pads
Disney ABC stickers
2 Scooby Doo stickers
Disney reward stickers
2 Spongebob stickers
& Cars wall stickers

Thanks so, so much Tara. You made one birthday boy very happy today!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :thumbsup2

stephbillalec said:
Hurray! We have delivery!
And it couldn't of come on a better day....Alec's birthday! He was sooooo excited and the first thing he said was that it was worth the wait!

Alec received:
sidewalk chalk
a light up Mickey pen
sticky flipflop pads
Disney ABC stickers
2 Scooby Doo stickers
Disney reward stickers
2 Spongebob stickers
& Cars wall stickers

Thanks so, so much Tara. You made one birthday boy very happy today!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :thumbsup2

What perfect timing! I'm so glad it showed up! :banana: I was getting worried. Tell Alec I said I hope he has a very special b-day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter